I'm Kai

Bring out the Wolves!

They all looked at each other in shock," Yah, she has the same power as LuHan!","That's so rare to find a girl that has a power like LuHan!" SeHun and Suho commented.

" Okay now you all can get to know each other better tomorrow morning, It's getting late now. " Kris commented as he gestured them to get out of his room. 

You put your hood back on as you walked across the room and sat on your bed as you watched everyone leave.

"But Umma!" Some of them complained. Kris glared at them with his red as they followed the rest of them out.

Kris closed the door behind him and pointed at your bed ," Fix the rest of your things then go to bed, Araso? ".

You nodded and went straight too it," So you met LuHan already?" Chanyeol asked as he sat up from his bed.

You nodded again and continued to put your things away. "How come you don't talk much?" He asked.

You shrugged. " She's just shy. She's really sweet though. " Kris commented as he flew into his bed.

Chanyeol stood up as you turned around. His shadow alone quickly towered over you. *goodness, and I thought Kris was tall*

You thought as you tried to walk around him," Can I see your face?" Chanyeol asked nicely. 

You shook your head," Why not?" he wondered.

"Because your a boy." Kris commented again as he read a book.

"SO? I can control myself around girls!" ," Okay, suit yourself. " Kris said as he sat up from his bed and pulled your hood off your head.

You jerked your body around ," GEGE!","He wanted to see your face ".

Chanyeol's eyes began to turn red as his hand lit up in fire ,"Told you." Kris commented again as he flipped a page in his book.

You turned to face Chanyeol again and was startled," I-I... U-uhhh. Chanyeol O-Oppa?" You shyly asked.

"N-Ne?" He said nervously as he took a step towards you.

You took a step back from him ," Y-Your arm is on fire. "

Chanyeol quickly snapped out of his gaze and tried to put the fire out.

You quickly looked around the room and spotted a glass of water and levitated the water out of the cup and on to his arm.

The fire quickly went out ,"Aigoo. This was the tank top BaekHyun bought me!" Chanyeol whined as he stomped in place like a child.

"Good. Psh. " Kris coughed as he turned another page in his book continuing to read.

Chanyeol glared at Kris ,"Jealous?" ," No! " , " Yu Huh! " ," Nu uhh! "

You went back to organizing your clothes as they continued to have a small argument *Gah.. Boys. *

 

As you began to crawl into bed, you spotted something outside your window.

He looked as if he was your age but something felt different about him.

He was dancing in the middle of the street with so much passion in his moves: 

photo tumblr_mffz2sDDuP1r3xllho4_r1_250_zps509f1083.gif

You couldn't help but stare as you watched him from your window. 

You noticed a car coming and your eyes widened in fear but before you could yell out your window...

He met eyes with you then...

.. He disappeared. 

You opened your window and stuck your head outside as you looked around confused *where'd he go?*

Suddenly he appeared sitting on the branch in front of you with a rose in his hand," I noticed you watching me from up here and..."

Startled you moved back slightly and stared at him in shock.

" YAHH! _____ CLOSE THE WINDOW! I'M COLD! " Chanyeol interrupted. " Stop bugging MeiMei! GOSH~" Kris said throwing a pillow at him.

You giggled silently as you put your finger up to your mouth ," I.. uhm.. I wanted to give you this. " The man whispered holding out the rose with a large smile on his face. 

You knew it was too far of reach so, you used your power to hold it in the air beside you.

You softened as you stared at the flower in the air ," Kamsamnida~" You whispered. 

" _____, Who are you talking too? Close the window~" Kris asked from his bed. " Stop bothering MeiMei Kris. " Chanyeol commented from bellow and threw a pillow at him.

" No one~" You said looking at Kris and turning back to the mysterious man.

He disappeared again then reappeared closer to your face. 

He now had his earphones in his ears and put his finger up to his mouth to tell you to be silent.

He waved at you with a peace sign and smiled widely ," It was nice meeting you ___. " He worded with his mouth.

photo tumblr_m5ouqxrwel1rwgruto1_500_zps15f890fb.gif

He began to lean back trying to leave," Wait! What's your name? " You whispered loudly as he disappeared and re-appeared at the bottom of the tree.

He flashed his red eyes as he looked up at you.

" My Name's Kai."