Wo Ye Ai Ni

Bring out the Wolves!

Lay and Kai waited in your hospital room while the others waited down stairs in the waiting room.

It's been less than an hour since Soo Yun has entered the emergency room...

Lay explained that they were ambushed at the apartment...

And while everyone fought to keep each other safe....

Jongup bit Soo Yun...

 

 

 

"We all know what's going to happen now..." Lay continued.

Kai nodded... ," Either she dies... Or  she becomes..."

" ...Becomes a Vampire?.." You finished.

Lay sighed as he ruffled his hair ," Ashh...." He pulled his arm back ready to punch the wall but didn't..

He fell to his knees in frustration.. ," What am I going to do..." 

Kai patted his pack ," Hyung get up..." 

" If she dies I am going to-" ," Your too nice to do that." Kai cut off.

"But what if she's a-" ," No." Lay cut you off.

"But Hyung-" ," No. End of discussion." Lay cut Kai off.

Kris knocked on the already open door and entered the room with his head lowered.

Lay got up and rushed over to him ," W-What happened?! Is she okay?!" 

Kris kept a straight face as he couldn't meet eyes with Lay or Kai...

He walked over to the side of your bed and held your hand ," ____... She will be okay.." 

Lay sighed in relief as he patted Kris on the back ," Aigoo! Xie Xie Hyung. She's-" 

"But I never said she was human.." Kris answered.

Kai's jaw dropped as he teleported beside Lay," Hyung-" , 

Lay rushed out of the room furiously and slammed the door behind him.

 

Lay sped down the hallway, quickly found out where Soo Yun's room was and made his way inside.

He slammed the door open, as the scene hit him hard.

SuHo was sitting beside her bed as he raised his head and met eyes with Lay.

Soo Yun met eyes with Lay and spoke "Before you get mad-" ,

"No.. Your lieing.." He rushed beside her and tried to hold her hand...

Lay felt her Icy cold hands and pulled away quickly...

"Oppa-" , " Don't.." He cut off as he flashed his red eyes at her.

"Yixing-" , " Don't talk to me." He stepped away.

"Yah. Zhang Yixing." Suho snapped at him.

He rushed out of the room following Lay.

"YAH-" ," WHAT!" Lay snapped at Suho as he held onto his arm.

" What's wrong with you!?!" ," She's a Vampire now!" He answered.

"SOO WHAT!" Suho snapped at him.

Lay tried to walk away as he was still held back ," Let go! " 

" NO!" He yelled at him. 

" I don't think you realize what the bigger picture is." He replied.

He turned around to face Suho then crossed his arms.

"Look.. The girl you love is still alive.-" ," No. She's dead. That thing is not Soo Yun." 

" SHE'S NOT A THING!" Suho yelled at him.

"I'm not a thing... I'm a person." A familiar voice replied from behind the both of them...

They both turned to face Soo Yun who was weakly standing.

She held her hand over the slash marks on her stomach that were slowly healing ," So because I'm different, you don't like me anymore?"

They both stood quietly staring at Soo Yun... 

"Soo Yun lay back down.." Suho tried to convince as he walked towards her.

The electric currents circled around her body, which made him step back...

"Ani. I can walk myself.. Or am I too dead to do that too?" She snapped at Lay and weakly tried walking back to her bed.

Suho followed from behind as he stared at Lay in disappointment,"You need to fix things."

 

Suho slammed the door shut behind him and turned,

Soo Yun fell to the floor crying as Suho grew worried and squatted beside her,"Yah! Soo Yun! Gwenchana?!" 

She shook her head as she sobbed ,"It's okay. It doesn't matter anymore...".

She continued to cry as she stared up at him with her golden eyes ," I'm nothing but dead to him now huh?" 

Suho tried to help her up but was shocked by her electric field around her ," Aigoo!" 

She sobbed sorrily," D-DUI BU Q-QI OPPA!" 

"Ani- Aniya! I-I'll be okay!" Suho said as he twitched in pain.

She ruffled her hair in frustration as she called out the hallway for Zelo *I am losing him...* 

 

 

As the next day came, a few members sneaked over to the hospital to visit you in a group and take Soo Yun home.

Kai, Sehun, Kris and Yixing visited you while Tao, Suho, Xiumin and Chen took Soo Yun home.

 

" Dr.Choi is allowing us to take you home next week. " Kris notified you.

You nodded, understanding what he said and continued talking to the others.

"But ____.." ," Ne Gege~?" You giggled as you continued talking to them.

"I want you to go home.." Kris said as everyone grew tired...

"But the school year isn't even done yet-" ," She can come back next school year." 

"But we all just became close!" ," But who's going to be my best friend!" ," But I love her!" 

Kris sighed heavily ," Guys. She will be back. Goodness." 

"But the rest of the school year won't be the same!" Kai complained.

"What are we going to tell the teachers?!" Sehun protested.

"What about Soo Yun!?" Lay complained.

Everyone glared at him ," Do you really have to right to say that after-" ," I know. I am sorry... But I can't just let her go! Or even you ___!" Lay snapped.

Kris ruffled his hair ," Okay everyone stop. This is for ___'s benefit and even Soo Yun. I will arrange for both of them to finish the rest of the semester at a college near our home town in Canada."

"You promise she will be be back Hyung?" Kai asked as he held your hand.

"I promise.." Kris said as he patted Kai's back ," I will be right back.. I still have to tell the others.."

As he left the room, Sehun, Kai and Yixing stared at you quietly as Kris left.

"I have to go..." Lay said as he grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the room.

" Where is he going?" Sehun asked Kai confused as you all stared at each other.

 

Kai teleported in front of Lay in the parking lot as he came to as stop.

"Where are you going?" Kai halted him.

Lay walked around him as he unlocked his car and opened the door ," Im going home." 

"Why! So you can leave ___ too-" ," NO! SO I CAN SEE SOO YUN!" he snapped at him.

Kai sighed heavily," If you're leaving to cause my trouble-" ," I'm not!".

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kai yelled as he banged his hand on Lay's car door window. 

" I AM GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO HER!" He yelled back as he rolled down his window and started the car.

"IT'S TOO LATE!" He yelled back at him.

Lay backed up his car ," It's never too late. "

 

 

He quickly arrived home with a vase of red roses.

He walked up to the apartment, entered and walked over to his room.

Placing the roses on the night stand beside there bed:

photo N6-4305LC_330x370_zps876a043c.jpg

Straightening up around the room, the door suddenly creaked open as he snapped around to face the familiar figure.

"Soo Yun I- I. I mean.." Lay stuttered as he stared at her in awe...

She looked different from what she looked like yesterday..

Her hair was a good 7 inches longer, her bangs were longer as well, her hair was a lighter shade of brow, and skin even paler than his.

" You don't have to explain.." Soo Yun said as she entered the room and sat on their bed ," Who are these for?"

She asked blankly as she stared up at him.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her as he sat beside her ," Y-You look different." 

She stood up from the bed and slammed open her closet door ," Thanks." She snapped at him as she spotted her luggage easily.

"Let me help you-" ," Ani." She snapped at him as she easily carried the luggage out and placed it on the floor.

He stared at her in amazement ," Look Soo Yun I-" ," You didn't mean to ignore me for the past couple of day?" 

He rested his hand on her cold should ," I didn't-" ," You didn't mean to buy me these flowers?" 

" I didn't -" ," You didn't mean to make me fall in love in you?" 

" Soo Yun, I didn't-" ," JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" She yelled at him as she threw her clothes furiously on top of her luggage.

" SOO YUN I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU! " He yelled back at her.

She stared at him quietly as he continued to speak ," Soo Yun I love you with all my heat... "

Tears began to fall down her face silently as she weakly punched his chest," Ani-Aniya! You don't! You lie!" 

He held her wrists as he stared down at her ," Ani! I MEAN IT!" ," LET GO OF ME!" 

"YAH! " He yelled at her as she quietly sobbed. 

"Look! I don't care anymore if you love me or not... But I love you Soo Yun... 

I will admit, I am angry.

Angry that your a vampire now..

But I am disappointed...

Disappointed that I was ever mad at you in the first place because...

Wo ai ni Soo Yun.

So... Mianhaeyo... " Lay finished.

She stared at him blankly as she spoke ," Do you really think i can forgive you after all of this?" 

Confused, he nodded anyway ," Seriously?" Soo Yun asked as she flashed herr gold eyes at him.

"I-I mean yes! I- I mean no- I mean-" 

 

*Soo Yun Kisses Lay*

 

Soo Yun pulled away from the kiss as they both stared at each other.

"I love you too."