Into the Trap

Bring out the Wolves!

' What should I do? ... Where am I?  Kris? LuHan? Kai? Anyone!  Someone... Lay! Soo Yun! '

You sat up in a startle in a unfamiliar room, in a unfamiliar bed, in a unfamiliar place.

Across your bed was a large mirror, and as you looked into it you were wearing a white night gown.

Looking around it was a dark place... No windows, walls painted black and burgundy, furniture that accumulated lots of dust, and a black door.... A way out.

You quickly ran to the door and tried opening it, banging on it, Roaring in anger but it still wouldn't budge.

You crouched to the floor and began to cry * I want to go home *

The heavy door slowly opened as a familiar voice echoed in your head ' But you are home.'

Slowly looking up at his golden eyes, Yongjae smirked at you," Breakfast? " 

He offered as he held out a blood piece of steak on a plate and placed it in front of you.

You shook your head and stood up ," I'm not hungry. " 

"Awh? Why not? Isn't the little princess a little hungry? " He asked as he storked your cheek.

Glaring at his hand as he touched your skin, you stared at him with your blue eyes * Bad Idea. *

You thought as you sped behind Yongjae, and pushed him into your room, closing the door and locking him inside.

Looking around the unfamilar large place, you began running down the hall, not knowing where it would take you and finally reached a balcony,

You slammed the doors open and looked over the balcony," HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! " 

... But looking around... There was nothing to be seen... All you could see in front of you were trees for miles and miles away...

You looked down to see how far you were from the ground * 2 stories high! *

Remembering what Kris said ' Your powers are stronger than ever now. You can transform into a wolf whenever you want, whether it be under the full moon or the sun '

Your crouched as you built up the intensity from within as you felt your eyes glow blue.

Staring up at the sun from empowerment, you flipped off the balcony and landed carefully as you began running.

You huffed as you grew tired and growled in pain at your bare feet running against the rocky dirty.

Stopping as you heard a strrange soung, you turned around to see if anyone was following you but all you could see was tree's for miles.

* I couldn't have been running that long... * You thought as you took a step back and bumped into something.

Startled you turned around and looked up at the object, It was the door to the mansion * This can't be.. * 

You simply turned around once again and began running in the opposite direction as fast as you could.

You ran into many branches and bushes and tripped on rocks which scrapped your knee but it wasn't enough to stop you from running.

*You can't get out of this.* You didn't stop running though * GET OUT OF MY HEAD! * 

* tsk tsk ____. I believe its time for you to wake up.

 

You sat up from the bed once again, panting to catch your breath.

It was the same exact room you saw from earlier *Ugh.. OW* You thought as you felt something sting on your arms and legs.

You uncovered the blanket over you and saw the same cuts and scrapes from earlier in you dream *But how?*

* Whatever happens in your dream to yourself, happens in real life. * The voice echoed.

You looked at the corner of your eye as the door creaked open and someone walked in.

You the sheets over your body as the familiar figure walked towards you ," Long time no see ____. " 

Glaring at him, you scooted away from him as he sat on the bed beside you.

" Com'on beautiful? I thought we had a thing? Or don't you have a thing for Kai?" Jongup said as he transformed into Kai and reached out to your cheek.

You snapped your head to the other side so that he wouldn't touch your cheek again," Awwh? Well if you don't like Kai, Then how about LuHan?" He replied as he transformed into LuHan then scooted closer to you once again.

You stood up from the bed and glared at him ," It doesn't matter who you transform into. I will never like you Jongup. Your a sick person. " 

He smirked as he stood up and flashed his golden eyes at you,"That's too bad." 

"Don't come near me." You objected as you flashed your blue eyes at him.

He smirked as he walked towards then stood in the door way as he held the door," Glady." He replied then slammed the door shut and locked it.

You fell to your knees and began to sob *Why me..*.

 

 

"What should we do about ____?" Soo Yun asked Kai as they entered ballet class together.

"I don't know... We do know that she is hidden somewhere at T.S. but we don't know exactly where." Kai replied as he sat down on in the corner of the class room.

Soo Yun sad down as well infront of him,"Can't you do that poof thingy!" She complained to him.

" I can't just Poof in at there academy. I could die and I don't even know where on the campus they are hidding her. Let alone, I have never been on that campus and never would." 

Soo Yun sighed ," Well why not?" .

" There school consists of vampires. Our school has a variety of people and creatures. Yes, we have vampires as well, but we live in peace here. Over there it is a constant fight for power." Kai answered.

Soo Yun ruffled her hair as the electric currents flurished aroound her, accidentally shocking Kai ," Aigoo mian, mian. I am just frustrated! My best friend is missing-" , " Your best friend is what? Missing? Well thats too bad." Hyuna cut off as she walked past them.

" We're not in the mood Hyuna. " Soo Yun replied as she continued talking to Kai. 

" Oh, but I am. You should listen. " Hyuna replied as she pulled Soo Yun's hair and plopped her on her side.

Kai got up and tried to do something," That's too far Hyun-" , " Aniya Kai. I got this." Soo Yun replied as she sat up and fixed her hair calmly.

Hyuna smacked her face ,"Who cares if ___ is missing? She was trying to take my ma-" , " DON'T touch me!" Soo Yun cut off as her eyes glowed vibrant gold as she shocked Hyuna down to the floor with much power.

Everyone quickly gathered around Hyuna as she twitched on the floor ," I will get you for th-this."

"Oh really? Well maybe you should of listened when I said DONT touch me." Soo Yun snapped as she walked back and sat with Kai as if nothing just happened.

Kai sat quietly in amazement ," oh my-" , " I know. I can protect myself." Soo Yun bluntly responded as she ran her fingers through her hair casually.

 

 

As you stayed crouched on the floor, You burried your face in your arms as you heard the door creak open.

Slowly looking up, It was another tall familiar figure ," Don't come any closer." 

You warned,"I'm not here to hurt you" Zelo whispered .

" Oh, so your here to bash me into the wall or drown me with water? " You answered sarcastically as you stood up and flashed your blue eyes at him.

He shook his head as he signaled you to be quiet ," I was told by my my leaded and our head master to do that. Mianhae..."

" Then what are you here for? " You whispered back.

With his powers he generated water from his hands as he formed it into a ball ," I'm here to heal you. I could hear your screams from all the way down the hall." 

Not knowing if you could trust him, you stepped back into the wall," How can I trust you? "

He sighed," You don't have too. Just watch." He replied as he use his power and had the water wrap around your wounds.

You closed your eyes ready to feel the pain.. the sting.. the irritation of touch.... but you felt nothing. Nothing but cool water running over your skin.

You opened your eyes as you looked at the water rush back into Zelo's hands.

Examining your arm, you were in shock * No more open wounds? But-* ," I know... I know.. I can't heal bruises yet, but maybe when in a couple hundred years, I will be able too."

Confused, you stared at him ," I wasn't-" ," Everyone thinks the same thing after I heal them. It's normal. "

" Actually, I was going to say Kamsamnida. " You replied as you sat on the bed *Oww-* ," Yeah, and I can't get rid of soreness, Mian!" He commented as he helped you sit down properly.

"Your actually nicer than I thought.." You said as you sat properly.

He smiled ," Thanks. I don't get that a lot. " 

"So how can I get out of here?" You asked hoping he would give you a straight answer.

He sighed heavily ," I would help if I could but I can't stand in sunlight and I can't do that disappear reappear thingy like my hyung's. I am only 300 years old."

Your eyes couldn't help but widen ," EHH-" ," I'm a vampire, remember?.. Anyways, We only learn to do that after 10 centuries. " He cut off as he covered your mouth with his cold hand.

Nodding in understandment, he got up and walked towards the door ," Are you hungry? " 

You nodded as you heard your stomach growl," Ne~" , " Araso."

"Wait!" , " What? " Zelo replied as he heard you yelp.

"Your not going to bring me back bloody steak or something are you?" You asked hesitantly.

"Aniya. I eat human food and drink blood only sometimes, unlike my Hyungs." Zelo replied as his eyes glowed blue.