Break In

Bring out the Wolves!

As days passed... Friday had to come...

Over the past few days, You continued to reject eating the food Jongup tried to provide.

But secretly Zelo was the one bringing you your meals.

 

Although he brought you food, you still ate very little.

You felt as if there was no point to anything anymore.

You didn't even bother looking at the mirror... because of Yong guk's truthful showings from the other day...

 

The door creaked open as someone stepped in," Food? Psh. Who am I kidding? You don't eat. Hmph. Maybe you'll just die of starvation before night falls."

Laying down on your bed as you answered back," Good. Then you'd have no sacrifice."

He dropped the food as he snapped at you ," Good!"  He slammed the door as he left.

You sat up from your bed to look at what had been dropped on the floor...

* What a waste..* You used your powers to pick it up and reform the pieces as you set them all on a table.

Because of the fact you were stuck in your room a majority of the day, You learned to extend the capabilities of your powers.

You learned to reform things, but not as well as Luhan.

And also learned to levitate a bit... but not as well as Tiffany.

Since you had not been exposed to the moons aspects, You felt oddly weak.

" Noona~" A familiar voice whispered as he entered the room with a plate of chocolate chips waffles and a cup of milk.

You stared at him with a blank expression ," Annyeong." You sighed as you laid back down.

He closed the door then walked towards you as he set the food on the table beside you," Noona~ Com'on, I actually brought you real breakfast for once instead of junk food." 

You continued to lay with a blank expression across your face...

"Com'on Noonnnnaaaaa, Pllleeaassseeee~ Je ballllll~! " Zelo complained as he shook you lightly 

You sat up ," Aigoo araso, araso." You replied as you picked up a waffle and began to eat it.

He smiled at you brightly ," Kamsamnida~" He thanked.

You finally smiled for the first time in days ," Kamawo~" 

"Smiled at last!" He cheered as he lightly pinched your cheek.

You stared at the wall across the room where Yong guk had showed you how your friends really felt...

You froze at the thought and lowerd the waffle away from your mouth...,"D-Do you think it will hurt?" , " What will hurt?" Zelo asked.

" Tonight... Wh-When I die?" You replied.

Zelo's smile faded... ," Noona, I'm not going to let you die. Don't say such things~"

Smiling, you looked at him," I-It's okay... It won't matter anyway's if I die or not.."

A tear fell from his eyes as he stared at you ," Aigoo, why are you crying?" You asked lightly giggling.

He pulled you in suddenly as he hugged you... 

You were startled at first but soon felt comforted ," Jun Hongieee, Why are you crying? Don't cry~".

He pulled away as he met eyes with you ," Noonaaa you can't die! "

You wiped his tears as tears fell down your own face ,"But Zelo-" , "Aniya. ANIYA! I will stop this." He yelled at you as he raced out of the room.

 

 

As night fell, Yong guk teleported into your room as he took you away to a dark cemented room in a unknowen area...

"W-Why are we here?" You asked as you tried to break free of his hold.

"This is where things will happen. Where you will gladly die, remember?" He answered back.

He smirked as he sat you down on a chair in the center of the room.

Jongup appeared out of the dark as he helped tie you to the chair," Ready to die?" 

You kicked him in the face hearing his words ," Go to he-" 

Someone punched you across your face.... 

You turned your head at the figure ," H-Hyuna?" 

"But how-" ," You see, I like Kai but you were always in the way. I had to do something about it." She replied as she pulled on your hair.

You yelped in pain," But your a-" , " A wolf? Oh no sweetie. I am a Vampire."

Your eyes widened as you broke free of the rope in anger and slapped her," YOUR CRAZY."

Her eyes began to glow red as your began to glow blue ," Haha. But at least I have real friends and family." 

Before you could throw another punch, YongJae and Daehyun held you back ," F-Family?" 

Himchan appeared from the shadows as he wrapped his arm around Hyuna's shoulder ," Meet my ' gege ' of which you say. " 

You stared confused ," But your eyes-" , " We're only half siblings. " Himchan added.

"Such an angry little sister he has." Jongup added as he walked towards Hyuna.

" We know. " The rest of 4minute said as they appeared from the dark.

You looked at them shocked * Your kidding me. *

" Problem? " Yongjae asked as he tightened his hold on your arm.

"Children, Children. Settle down. The total solar eclipse is at hand. Begin to prepare before the moon comes back out." A unfamiliar voice commanded.

Everyone nodded... but you couldn't help but stare at the unfamiliar figure as it came out of the shadows and stared down at you.

You flashed your blue eyes at him ,"Ahh. She is the one. Nice to finally get rid of you. I am-" , " I know who you are." You snapped.

 

 

 

*I can't let Noona die!* Zelo thought as he ran ran down to the apartment of which Exo lived in.

He banged on the door as hard as he could till someone opened it ," Ne- A VAMPIRE!" Chanyeol yelled as he fire blasted him off the railing.

Everyone ran out the door to the Zelo who's body fell on the cement.

"What have you come here for, Vampire?" Kris asked as he watched Zelo's body healed itself.

He popped his arm back into his shoulder as he responded ," ____'s in trouble. You need come with me now." 

" Why should we trust you? You tried killing my girl- I mean Soo Yun." Lay snapped at him.

Zelo pulled out the broken mirror as he ran his hand over it and showed all of them ____.

It showed of Yongjae and Daehyun holding her by her arms as she knelt on the floor.

Her lip was bleeding, her skin was paler than before, and her eyes were glowing brighter than ever.

Everyone's eyes began to glow red at the sight ," Where do we find her?" LuHan asked as his teeth grew ridged. 

"She's in an abandoned building near my school. Follow me!" Zelo replied as he stood and began to walk off.

Kai grabbed Zelo's arm ,"Aniya.. We will all go together."

 

 

Yongjae and Daehyun locked your in a cage made of the same metal that was used to make the door for your room.

You fought the urge to go in but couldn't fight there strength... You were too weak.

5 of the members from B.A.P stood on one side of the room while the other 5 from 4minute stood on the other hald of the room.

They made way as the head master walked down the room as he stood in front of you.

He was wearing a black tux, a white button up with the last button un buttoned, a red ascot and his black hair slicked back into a ponny tail.

"What a shame. Such a pretty face is going to waste." He said as he reached out to your face.

You pushed his hand away from your face before he could lay a hand on you ," Don't touch me." 

"What an anger you have Miss Wu. You must have a lot of strength?" He asked as he straightened the collar of his tux.

You lowered your head with no response.

"Self control. Interesting." He commented as he walked around the cage and looked out the open ceiling.

The Moon was now beginning to uncover as He smirked in excitement at the scene," Shall we begin the ceremony?"

He announced as he flashed his red eyes at you then disappeared into the darkness behind you.

You heard 6 loud bangs as you shut your eyes to the odd bright lights.

Once you opened your eyes, You noticed there were 3 trash cans lit on fire on each side of the room.

You turned around as you noticed there were steps up to a chair where Tae Song sat. 

" What is the point of this whole ceremony anyway. You have eternal life don't you? What do you need me for?" You snapped at him as your eyes glowed.

He smirked as he looked up at the half un covered moon that was shining down on you," You see, You are one of the most powerful wolfs out there. If i sacrifice you during the full moon. I will have not only eternal strength... but I will also have Eternal power."

You glared at him ," And what do you plan to do with your Eternal Power? Take over the world?" 

He laughed loudly ," Ani.. I plan to get rid of ALL wolves. Starting with the most powerful of this generation, You. Then i will come for your family and friends."

"No. NO!!" You yelled as you clung on to the bars. 

Hyuna looked at him confused ," All wolves? But-" ," ALL OF THEM. " The head master snapped back with a demonic voice.

"Well what's gonna happen to us?"  Ji Hyun asked as her eyes grew red.

The head maseter nodded his head at Yong guk as he got into their head.

 

"Now let's start the ceremony, Shall we?" Yong guk replied as he finished getting into there heads.

"Wait, What about Zelo?" SoHyun asked.

" Forget him. He's not even a true vampire. He's weak and worthless." Jongup snapped at her.

"Let's see who's weak and worthless after we beat you guys up." Kris said as he walked in with Exo, Soo Yun and Zelo beside him.

You stared at them in awe as you watched them all enter and align ," Zelo!... Soo Yun? Oppa's..." You whispered.

" Awh a family reunion! How nice but if you don't mind... GET OUT!" The head master yelled in his demonic voice.

Everyone stood as if nothing had happened.

 

Zelo broke the silence as he used his powers to water blast Jongup into the wall across the room," YOU THINK I'M WEAK!?" 

" We all do." B.A.P all continued as they stared at Zelo with a blank expressions.

" Come at me then." He taunted as he began water blasting all the B.A.P members into the walls.

"NOW LUHAN!" Zelo signaled as he regained energy and ran towards your cage while the B.A.P members were distracted.

Zelo easily separated the bars of the cage as he pulled you out free.

" GET THEM!" Tae Song commanded as B.A.P regained there energy and charged towards EXO.

Spotting LuHan, he stared at you before he spoke:

photo tumblr_mnj6i8K4gd1r6r36qo1_500_zps334aa8d4.gif

He smirked ," Let's get this fight started, Shall we?"