Friend and Foe.

Bring out the Wolves!

Zelo goes down the dormitory hall and into the dark large kitchen.

He walked in the dark as his eyes lit blue and he walked to the fridge.

*Hmm... What would she like?* He thought as he opened the fridge door.

He pulled out two bottles of banana milk. From one of the cup boards he pilled out a bag of potato chips and a bar of chocolate.

Quietly sneaking up back to your room, he opened your door as he saw you sitting on your bed staring at the wall.

He nodded his head as he closed the door slowly behind him on the way in.

" Mian, I know this isn't the best breakfast but I didn't want others to kno-" ," Know that your feeding the hostage?" You playfully snapped at him as you opened your banana milk.

He smirked, as he sat on the bed beside you," Your no hostage to me. Your a person and you deserve to be treated with respect, not a toy that's been tossed into a war.".

You froze at his wise yet cold words," K-Kamsamnida." 

His eyes flashed blue as he stood up from the bed," No problemo, but Mian. I must be on my way... Noona?" 

You choked on a chip," N-Noona? I can't be older than you, your-"," My age may be 300 but I have the body of a 18 year old still." 

Your eyes widened," 18! ".  Zelo nodded ," I attend this academy under the high school program." He answered as he walked towards the door.

"It was nice getting to know you a bit Noona." He replied as he creaked the door open.

You nodded ," Friends?" He asked.

Smiling, you nodded once again and worded with your lips ' Okay ' 

He slowly closed the door," Wait- What does your eyes mean? Aren't they supposed to be gold?"  You asked before he could go.

Smiling he continued to close the door as he replied ," Just wait and see Noona. "

He shut the door and walked to his room *At least I have a friend now..*

 

You finished the bag of chips and placed the candy bar on the table as you threw your trash away * Aigoo... What am I going to do now? *

You heard a familiar poof as you looked up at the figure ,"You're coming with me.".

" No. " You replied. "Well that's too bad." Yong guk snapped as he walked towards you, grabbed your arm and teleported to the head masters office.

You plopped to the floor as you two arrived,"Master Kim. I have brought her.". Yong guk announced as he walked to the front of a large desk with a leather seat turned to face the back wall.

"So who do we have here?" The figure sitting in the seat asked.

"She's the one we have been waiting for." Yong guk replied.

"Are you sure about his Mr.Bang Yong Guk? Because a chance like this is hard to come across." The figure commented.

"Ne. Just wait till the Total Solar Eclipse. She will be at her Maximum strength." Yong guk continued.

You stood up from the floor,"What's going on?".

"Take the sacrifice out of the my office. I don't want to watch my meals cry before me." The master commanded.

You watched Yong Guk bow as he walked towards you, grabbed your arm and teleported back to your room.

" WHAT DOES HE MEAN SACRIFICE! " You objected. 

Yong guk pushed you on to your bed as he walked to the door," YAH! I AM TALKING TO YOU!" 

He slammed the door shut and locked it * Silly girl.*

You ran towards the locked door as you banged on it and tried twisting the knob but it wouldn't budge one bit.

You punched it one more time as you felt the metal scrape your knuckles.

Staring at the blood running down your finger tips, you didn't care at this point anymore.

All you wanted to do was see Kris..

See Soo Yun..

See Lay..

See LuHan..

See Kai.....

You slumped over to your bed and plopped on top of it *What am I going to do...*

The door creaked open again ," GO AWAY! " You screamed as you shot up from the bed and used your power to hold up the figure against the wall.

"Mianha-haeyo. No-Noona-" ," AYAH!" You yelled as you quickly released Zelo and landed firmly on the ground.

"Mianhae, Mianhae, Mianhaeyo! I thought you were one of the others! Yong guk-" ," I know, that's why I wanted to give you this." Zelo said as he held out a glass mirror with silver floral detailing on the back.

"Is this going to help me escape?" You asked as you stared at the mirror in his hand.

He shook his head," Aniyo.. Mian.. But I know the total eclipse isn't till next week."

"How is this mirror going to make me feel better?" You asked, staring at him confused.

He smirked," Who do you want to see miss most of all?"

"Yi Fa- I mean Kris" You answerd.

He ran his hand over the mirror as Kris appeared on the mirror.

He was in a recording studio at the academy and was completely focused on his session.

" I know you can't hear him but at least you can see him" Zelo replied as he handed you the mirror.

You stared at it as a tear raced down your face," Komapseumnida Zelo~" You thanked as you hugged him.

He smiled ," Your welcome Noona~ I will see you later, hopefully? Annyeong" He waved as he walked to the door.

"Oh and Noona~ My names actually Choi Jun Hong" He admitted as he stood in the door way.

Nodding in acknowledgement, you waved back ," Araso~ Annyeong Jun Hong~ "

 

 

As you sat on your bed, you checked up on some of the others:

Lay and Soo Yun were in Ballroom, dancing together of course.

Lay in a white button up, black vest and blacks while Soo Yun was wearing an Elegant chiffon white dress.

*Aiggooo. These two get so dressed up for class. Perfect.*

Checking up on Kai, He was in ballet class.. Dancing alone...

You could tell he was refusing to work with others at all.

and LuHan in a recording session in class of course,

totally focused in his work just like Kris.

 

Once done checking up on the others, you hid the mirror underneath your pillow as you laid down once again.

*Maybe I'll see them again soon...*

 

 

 

Kris sat on the side lines as he waited for his session to begin again.

He pulled out his phone as he flipped through the old messages on his phone.

Coming across yours he read through the last message you sent him:

' Bali waa Wu Yi Fan~ The sun is setting soon~ Let's watch more movies later, Araso? '

He sighed as he closed his phone and stuck it back in his pocket * What kind of brother am I..* 

 

 

Lay and Soo Yun continued there class assignment, as it was her first day of class.

"Gege, do you think we will see ___ again soon?" Soo Yun asked as her eyes twinkled at Lay.

He sighed as he lightly pushed her head onto his chest ,"Ne.. Hopefully soon..." 

*I miss my best friend more than ever...* Soo Yun thought as she burried her face in Lay's chest.

 

 

Kai continued dancing his class assignment alone and still yet got and A for his class performance of the day.

But performed everything alone.

As he sat down in the back of the class room to watch the other students perform.

He stuck his hands in his pockets as he sat down and felt something odd.

Pulling it out, they were old band aid wrappers that had been used weeks ago from when you would scrape your knee or arm across the floor.

*I miss being able to talk to her..

Being able to hold her and even care for her...*

 

 

LuHan was in the middle of recording as the instructor called for a water break.

He walked into the control room as he walked to the corner to get some water.

Sitting on the bench provided for students and visitors, he turned his head to his side as he placed his hand over the cushion.

*I still remember the first time I met you..

The first time I brought you to class...

Our first date...

But I hope this is the last time I will ever be this far away from you...*