Your past

Bring out the Wolves!

You all drove down to the market together since no one was home and Kris was not comfortable with leaving his little sister alone at home with s during sun down.

Arriving there, you stepped out of the car and took a deep breath as you analyzed your surroundings,"Wah! It's so beautiful!" You said as you continued to look at the many people standing around shopping in the flea market. 

You linked arms with Sehun and Tao as you all entered the large group of people ,"We will meet you guys back at the cars later" Tao said.

" She likes the market?" Baekhyun  asked Kris confusingly.

Kris giggled as he locked his car,"She always enjoyed shopping at flea markets because it made her feel less alone. " 

"What do you mean? Did she have a bad boyfriend in the past?" D.O. asked

"Yah. That's not nice to ask." Suho said lightly slapping D.O.'s arm.

Kris, Suho, D.O, Lay, and Baekhyun made there way through the crowd as the continued to speak to each other

"Aniyo. I think it will be hard for ___ to give her heart away anyway... _____  our grandmother we're very close growing up since our parents worked from noon till late at night. I did a lot of after school activities even when I was young so I wasn't home till sun down. So wherever my grandmother would go , ____ would go too. My grandmother loved going to the flea market because the fruits, vegetables, and meat were so fresh."  Kris said as they began shopping for groceries.

"But then... As we grew older, our grandmother grew more weak... but even then so, ____ and her would go to the market to shop for fresh groceries every afternoon once ____ arived home from school. But one day...Maybe I shouldn't continue" Kris paused as he paid for the vegetables.

"Please tell us Yi Fan, it's okay" Suho said as he held the vegetables in a bag in one hand then rubbed Kris's back with the other.

"Hyung... One day ____and I walked home from school together and our house was surrounded by police cars. We rushed over and realized our house was being robbed and our grandmother was being held hostage... The a man came out of the house with a knife in his hand 'shoot and I kill the lady' the man threatened "  Kris and the members made there way through the market and continued to buy more groceries.

 

'  "SHUT UP LADY OR I WILL KILL YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR GRANDCHILDREN! " the man threatened as he held a knife up to your grandmothers neck.

"GRANDMA!!!" You yelled out in agony as Kris held you back. Kris stood strong holding back his anger.

" COME ANY CLOSER AND SHE DIES!" The man threatened as the police had to back away.

Your grandmother stood silently as tears ran down her face " GRANDMA WE CAN HELP YOU! I CAN HELP YOU!" Kris said as he continued to hold back his anger.

"WHY AREN'T YOU ALL DOING ANYTHING! SHE CAN'T DIE!" You yelled as you broke free of Kris's hold.

"Ma'am" ," Shoot and I kill the lady." The man answered as he held the knife closer to your grandmothers neck.

" GRANDMA LET US HELP YOU! PLEASE!" You and Kris and yelled as police officers held you both back.

"Please... Don't... " Your grandmother said as someone tried shooting the man but missed.

"Awh, and I thought we had a deal?" The man taunted as he stabbed your grandmother in the chest then tried to make a run for it. 

You quickly ran towards your grandmother ," GRANDMA! NO! PLEASE! DON'T DIE! YOU CAN'T DIE! " You said as you dropped to the floor and caressed her in your arms.

Kris quickly ran towards you both and kneeled " Grandma! An ambulance is coming! Please hang in there!" he said as he held his grandma's hand. 

The man tried to get away but was shot several times and died as you both focused your attention on your grandma.

"Kris... ____... Please grow up to be strong... F-Follow your dreams...

Kris please be prosperous... Follow your heart and not your mind...

I know you are smart... and your music speaks to others.. Share it with the world... and ____...

No matter where you go... If you ever feel alone... Know I will always be there for you in spirit...

I will dance with you through the wind and sing with you in the breeze...

____ I hope that when you are older, that you fall in love with a man who loves everything about you,

for you are special... You are one of a kind... So don't give your heart to just anyone, okay? 

Grow up to be the person you want to be... 

Please watch over each other from now on...

Keep smiling... 

Wo ai ni Yi Fan and ____...

Dui bu qui... " ' 

 

"We give you our condolences hyung. What happened to you both after that?" Baekhyun said as he lowered his head.

" I did less after school programs, continued my studies and got myself to the institute." Kris answered as he bought fruit.

"Well what did ___ do at home then when you were gone?" Lay asked as he spotted a certain spot to begin shopping for more vegetables.

"That's when Soo Yun would start coming over everyday to keep her company at home. I was really great full." Kris answered.

" Ehh? But wouldn't Soo Yun parent's get mad that she goes over to your house a lot?" D.O. asked as he followed.

Kris shook his head,"Soo Yun's mom died in a car accident. Then once her father remarried, he cared less for Soo Yun and more for his new wife. She really only had ____ as her friend after all of that had happened.".

Silent tears ran down Lay's face,"Yahh~ don't cry! " Suho said as he patted Lay's shoulder and wiped Lay's tears away for him.

The group made there way back to the parking lot as they spotted Tao, you  and Sehun leaning on the cars chatting with bags in there hands 

" Oppa~! Tao bought us all banana milk, Sehun Oppa bought ingredients to by chocolate milk tea and I bought snacks" You said as you ran towards Kris.

Lay hugged ," Gah! You poor thing!" 

" Lay Ge-Ge?" You said confusingly.

"Oh. Right. Dui bu qui." Lay said as he let go, straightened up and walked towards the car.

"What was that about?" You asked Kris as you held on to his arm.

Kris ruffled your hair then spoke,

" Nothing, just keep keep smiling _____".