Feel Dead

Bring out the Wolves!

Waiting for Zelo to return, you wavered if it would be the best Idea to try to escape once again.

But remembering how everyone looked earlier through the mirror, you knew you had to try again...

You stood in front of the large metal door as you conjured as much energy and will to break the door down.

With your powers, you did your hardest as you took a small step back, pulled your fist back and punched the door with all your might. 

A large indent was made but it wasn't enough to break down the door...

With fear and anger filling your head, you began to punch the door multiple times... 

But yet again.... All that appeared were dents.. Dents.. and More dents.

You collapsed to the floor as you had to catch your breath....

*Mian.... I tried...* You huffed as tears fell down your face once again.

You curled up your knees as you buried your face in your arms.

Closing your eyes, you fought the urge to fall asleep but eventually gave in...

 

' Opening your eyes, you got up and ruffled your hair ,"AhhhShh! I fell asleep!" 

You looked at the door that was still bashed into from earlier *Okay maybe I'm not asleep..*

You walked over to your bed and looked beneath the pillow * Ehh! Where's the mirror *

A sudden poof from behind you, gave you a startle as you snapped around and looked at the figure.

" Go away you-" , " Do you really think that stupid mirror Zelo gave you is going to do you any good?" Yong guk cut off.

You crossed your arms ,"How about you leave me al-", " No. You have to see something before you are dead in a couple of days." 

Smirking, you used your powers to hold him up against the wall ," JUST GET OUT!" You warned as he looked at you blankly.

"You really think that threatening me  is going to get you anywhere? You act like your so called ' friends ' miss you anyway. " Yong guk answered.

You let go of him as he landed on the floor and stood up ," What do you mean? " You asked bluntly as you stepped towards him.

"I said-" ," I ASKED, What do you mean!" You snapped as your eyes began to glow blue.

"Stubborn, aren't you , doggy?" Yong guk smirked at you as he waved his hand over the wall beside him.

You turned to look at the wall that appeared of Kris at the studio with Tiffany," Omo Oppa! Your such a amazing rapper!".

Kris walked out of the studio as he kissed Tiffany ," Thanks. Drinks later hun?" 

Tiffany nodded ," What about ____? Let's leave her at home." 

Kris smiled ," Who want's her around anyway. She should of just stayed at home. She's so annoying." 

 

"That's not funny. This is just a dream. I know its fake." You snapped as you glared at Yong guk.

He smirked once again as he waved his hand over the mirror ," How about now?".

You turned your head to look at the wall once again as it appeared of Lay and Soo Yun in Modern dance together.

" Ugh, Yeobbbooo, my feet hurt." Soo Yun complained.

"Araso, I will massage them for you." Lay smiled as he did so.

"Hey guys! What should we do together this Friday?" Hyuna asked as she sat with them.

"Don't know. Oh my gosh! Remember that new student ____! She we so irritating!" Lay commented.

"Ugh yeah. She was so annoying growing up. I'm glad she's gone. " Soo Yun added.

"Yup. I'm so glad she's gone." Lay continued.

You turned your head back to Yong guk," I'm telling you this isn't real... S-Soo Yun is my best friend.." 

"Well your best friend isn't what she seems." He replied.

"I-I think I've seen enough. Just go..." You replied as you held back your tears.

"Aniya.. We're not done here." He replied as he waved his hand over the wall once again.

 

Hesitant, you turned your head to the wall as you saw Kai dancing in Ballroom with an unfamiliar face.

"I'm so glad your my dance partner now Oppa~"  The unfamiliar face looked at Kai.

photo 65b693a8-b8e6-4091-8fe3-c307c19b4d30_zps3321c959.jpg

Kai smiled ," Ne. I'm glad as well Krystal." 

She buried her face his chest as they continued dancing ,"Omo! Oppa, whatever happened to that new student you liked so much?" 

He smirked ,"I'm sorry who? Because your the only one I see in my eyes." 

You snapped your head away from the wall and stared at the floor " I've s-seen enough."

"Oh but there is still one more you need to see." Yong guk added.

You shook your head ," No. No more. I don't want to watch anymore. I get it." 

" Well too bad." He snapped as he waved his hand over the wall again.

" I SAID-" You tried snapping back at him but he turned your head to the wall anyways.

Your face quickly fell at the sight....

"LuHan...".....

He was in a recording session as a bunch of girls were watching him from the control room.

He walked out as he was on break while the girls all surrounded him ," Who want's me to bring them breakfast tomorrow morning?" 

"ME!" They all yelled in excitement.

"What about that one chick you brought breakfast for? ____?" SuHo asked.

"____? Who's ____?" LuHan asked confused.

 

You couldn't hold back anymore... 

You let the tears run down your face in complete disappointment of him.. and all of them.

"He brought me breakfast almost every day...... It was our thing.." You sobbed.

Yong guk walked past you ," Don't cry ____. Look on the bright side."

"WHAT BRIGHT SIDE?" You yelled as your eyes glowed blue.

"Your going to die in a couple of days anyway... Then you won't have to feel pain anymore." He said as he opened the door.

"Don't worry.... I'm not hurt by this." You bluntly replied as you walked past him and sat on your bed. ' 

 

 

You opened your eyes as you were laying in bed.

You could feel the tears on your face  still falling down your wet cheeks.

The door creaked open as you heard it close.

Someone walked towards you as they squatted beside your bed ," Annyeong Noona- Wae! Why are you crying!" Zelo asked as pulled his uniform sleeve over his hand and wiped your tears.

You sat up from the bed slowly as you tilted your head down and stared at your dried bloody hands.

"Noona! What happened! Does it hurt?! AIGOO! Mian, Mian!" Zelo asked as he began to heal your hands.

You turned your head to the door as Zelo turned to look at the door as well.

" Did you try to break free again?" He asked.

You nodded as you continued to stare at the door ," You don't have to heal me anymore Jun Hong..." 

He looked at you confused ," Wae? But it-" ," It didn't hurt ..." You replied as he finished healing you.

"Nothing does.." You continued as you laid back down and pulled the covers over you once again.

"Noona, what happened?" He asked as he sat on the bed beside you.

You wiped a tear falling down your cheek as you replied ," Nothing happened.. Yong guk just opened my eyes to what I didn't see before.." 

He ruffled his hair angrily ,"Aniya! You can't let him get to you! You can't let him do this to you! He just got in your head!" 

You played with the tips of you hair as you spoke ," Ani... What he showed me was true...  I don't mean a thing to anyone anymore.." 

Zelo held your hand ," No. NO! You have friends that love you at home  and friends that care! Noona I care!"

With out an emotion you sat up in your bed as you finally met eyes with him...

" They don't care for me anymore... They can't even remember me.. It doesn't matter." You replied.

" ____, he got into your head. Don't listen to him! You still mean something to your friends! To your family!" Zelo tried reminding.

You stared blankly at him..

"Noona, you will break free from this place. I know you will. You will break free of this place! I WON'T LET YOU DIE!" 

You smirked ," Die? Haha... I feel dead already..."