Electric Shock

Bring out the Wolves!

As a couple of weeks passed by, Both LuHan and Kai secretly fought for your love through dancing,singing and gestures.

But even so, Kai still couldn't find the courage to ask you out on a date.

After that night he confronted you, he seemingly grew more protective of you.

And soon enough, LuHan ended up growing closer and closer to you.

Though Kai could sweep you off your feet in the dancing world, 

LuHan could sweep you off your feet in the real world and take you to places around Seoul you had never seen before.

Kai was close to you during class, but outside of class, LuHan grabbed all your attention .

You felt confused in both situations but were still oblivious to the real matter of whether they both liked you or not.

 

The full moon would be at rise on Saturday night and Lay had warned you weeks before

You were worried over the fact Soo Yun was going to be arriving the day before the full moon,Today.

She had told you last week her flight would be coming in the afternoon around 4:30, which made you extremely excited to see your best friend but nervous to tell her about the room mates.

Both you and Kris had alarmed the other room mates of her arrival but though you knew she could protect herself from others, you worried if she could protect herself from a pack of wolves.

 

 

As soon as class ended, You grabbed your things from your locker and met Kai and Lay outside of the locker room.

Class ends at 3:20 everyday and it would take at least and hour and a half to get to Incheon international airport!

LuHan had a soccer game today so Kai took the liberty of driving you instead.

Lay wanted to tag along for obvious reasons, who seemingly looked more nervous than you.

Kai teleported all three of you home to drop off your things then drove off with you three too Incheon.

You sat on the passenger seat beside Kai as Lay sat behind him.

"S-So, is she going to attend school with us?" Kai asked trying to make conversation.

"She was also accepted under the Dance Academy at our school." You answered as he drove.

"Wait so she has a power?" Lay asked curiously  as he sat up from his seat curiously.

You nodded," She can manipulate electricity.". 

Lay gulped as he stared at you,"Th-That's nice."

You giggled," Ehh Gege relax, she's super nice. Very out going, so don't be shy, araso?" .

Lay nodded as he laid back in his seat *com'on Yi Xing! You need to relax ! "

"How old is she?" Kai asked.

"20. She will be a sophomore. So she's more likely to have all classes with Lay. She's picking up her schedule on Monday next week and starting class on Wednesday." You answered as you stared into the horizon.

"Someones happy. Haha, Hyung! You need to relax before your heart beats out of your chest. I can hear it from here." Kai complained.

"Huh? Oh. Dui bu qui. "Lay responded as he zoned out.

 

 

Kai waited in the car as Lay and you waited in the arrival area.

Many people were fleeing out of the arrival doors and meeting with their families and friends. 

You stood anxiously waiting to see Soo Yun as Lay kept pacing back and forth nervously.

You giggled as you  stared at him ," Gege relax~ If you want, You can get her luggage's and we will meet you over there at the baggage claim. 

Lay nodded and speedily walked away and off into the large crowd of people heading towards the baggage claim.

 

Soon enough you recognized that oh so familiar, stylish girl with the long black hair *Soo Yun*

photo 9d22195f-5cae-4bee-a873-dee5085e170c_zps815d480c.jpg

You quickly snuck up behind her as you covered her eyes ," Guess who! " 

Soo Yun quickly turned around " _____!" She yelled as she hugged you.

"Ehh? No electrical stings? Or force field?" You asked curiousl.

"We'll I didn't wanna shock my best friend on accident." Soo Yun said as she rubbed her hand and the electricity ran around it.

"Ehh don't touch me when you do that." You said as you scooted away from her playfully.

You both giggled then walked over to baggage claim together.

"So who did you come here with? " She asked you as you both stood around the baggage claim.

"Kai and my friend, we headed straight here after class" You answered as you stared a the luggage's passing by.

Soo Yun nuddged teasingly ," Kai hmm? Where's that one guy, LuHan? And where's Kris Gege?" .

You giggled ," Gege had a basketball game and LuHan had a soccer game today~ Don't worry, You'll meet them all later."

"Ahh wae! That guy is trying to take my luggage's!" Soo Yun said as she speedily ran off to the other side of the room to the guy with 2 of her luggages.

"Ehh! Wait! Soo Yun! That's- Oh no." You yelled across the room at her as she shocked Lay from behind.

Lay fell to the floor ,"What are you trying to do with my bags?!" She yelled at Lay.

You quickly ran over and crouched beside Lay ," Lay Gege!" 

"You know him?" She asked as he crouched beside Lay as well.

"This is my friend, Lay! He was getting your luggage's for you while I waited for you to come out~" You complained as you lightly shook Lay to wake up.

"D-Dui bu qui... I'll try to wake him up." Soo Yun said sorrily.

You nodded as you stood up and continued searching for her luggage's.

 

*Ehh... I don't wanna do this* Soo Yun thought to her self as she placed Lay's head on her lap then lightly shocked Lay's chest.

Lay immediately sat up and yelled,"Mianhaeyo! Mian- Mian-MIAN!".

He snapped his head around and flashed his red eyes at you with his fangs sticking out.

" Mianhaeyo~ I didn't mean to shock you~" She said as she grew scared and scooted away from him .

Lay gasped as he quickly snapped out of his phase *AIGOO! WHY DID I DO THAT!* He thought to himself as he ruffled his hair angrily then drew back his teeth.

"I-Is something wrong?" Soo Yun asked as she continued to talk in Korean.

He shook his head nervously as he stood up from the floor ," A-Aniyo. "

"Kamsamnida for getting my bags" She said as she stood up as well in front of Lay.

"N-No problem." He said nervously as he flashed his red eyes.

" Annyeong~ Chonun Hwang Soo Yun Imnida~" She introduced as she held her hand out.

"A-Annyeong~ Chonun Zhang Yixing Imnida~ But call me Lay" He said as he hesitantly shook her hand and was lightly shocked.

"Aigoo Mianhae! I do that when im nervous!" She apologized.

"Aigoo, Gege I can't pick up that Luggage." You yelled as you pointed at one of the luggage's on the conveyer.

Lay quickly reached out and picked it up without a struggle.

Soo Yun couldn't help but drop her jaw as she watched Lay's strength.

" Hwang Sooo Yuunn, Close your mouth." You teased.

She shook her head," Dui Bu qui..." She said nervously as Lay walked towards you guys with all the luggage's.

Lay towered over Soo Yun as he stared own at her ," Let's go to the car now?"

Soo Yun nodded as her eyes accidentally began to glow gold as she stared up at him.

photo 4a0060f0-7f5c-46cf-9879-764a3ed246c3_zpsc88603ee.jpg

Lay's eyes began to glow red as well," Y-You have pretty eyes." He said as he stepped towards Soo Yun.

She giggled as she snapped out of the gaze and smiled at him," Kamsamnida."

 

 

Lay and Soo Yun walked together as you walked infront of them.

"So your power is electricity? ", " Ne~ Sorry about that earlier! What's yours?"

"It's okay~ and I can heal others, I'm also a Wolf like Kris. " ," I noticed, Haha.*Eyes begin to glow gold *"

" So are you- a uhm-" , " Aniya, I only have one power, I'm no wolf or Vampire, Like ____-ah. My eyes just glow when I'm nervous."

"Really! Mine's do that too!" ," So your nervous?" 

" A-Aniya. So ___ told me you can dance?" , " Ne. I specialize in HipHop and Ballroom." 

"Then... Would you like to dance to-together somet-time?" Lay asked nervously.

Soo Yun came to a stop  as she tapped her finger on her chin then smiled up at him," Araso~"

They continued to non stop talk till they reached the car.

 

 

 

Kai was leaning on the car as he stood up noticing you arrived with the others ," I see Lay hit it off with your friend." he teased playfully.

You giggled and playfully nudged him," Soo Yun this is Kai. Kai this is Soo Yun~ ".

"Nice to meet you" They both said as they shook hands.

"Ehh? Why didn't you shock him?" Lay complained as he placed all of Soo Yun's luggage's in the trunk.

" He doesn't make me nervous." She said as she winked at Lay then got into the car.

Lay stood shocked as his eyes grew vibrantly red.

"Yup. She definitely has a crush on you too." Kai whispered teasingly as he placed the last luggage into the trunk then closed it. 

"She does not!" Lay complained as he snapped out of his gaze.

"Nah, she probably does." You teased as well, passing by the both of them and got into the car.