Telling Kris Gege

Bring out the Wolves!

You all drove back to the house silently as everyone admired the sun set. 

You slowly began to fall asleep as your head fell on top of Lay's shoulder.

Kris looked into the top mirror and noticed you fell asleep," I think she's really tired from school, she was really good in class today." Lay commented as he stared out the mirror.

Kris nodded as he kept his eyes on the road ,"She's really enjoys dancing, huh? " Tao asked.

Kris nodded again ,"Even when we were young" Kris replied as he took another glance at your reflection in the mirror

*My Meimei is all grown up now... I hope she listened to what grandmother said about love*

 

 

Kris and Suho both parked there car's beside each other in the apartment parking lot as everyone gradually got out of the car and gathered the foods out of the trunk.

Lay lightly shook your shoulder ,"_____-ah we're home now"

You nodded then rubbed your eyes as you slowly opened them as you noticed it was already dark out

You slowly looked up and as you met with Lay's eyes which were vibrant red ,"GeGe that's scary to wake up too~!" 

Lay laughed ,"Dui bu qui~ It helps me see in the dark " He said as he un buckled his seat belt, as his red eyes faded back to brown.

Lay opened the door for you as you got out and followed the room mates up to the apartment.

"LuHan, XiuMin! We're home~" Suho said from a far before actually reaching the floor the room was on. 

Before even stepping in front of the door, XiuMin already opened it and stepped outside,"  What'd you guys buy!? Did you buy potato chips?" He asked.

 "____ did~" Suho replied ,"Really?" , " Yeah, want some?" You asked as you held it out for him , He nodded then took the bag from you as he entered the house.

" You do realize when he meant some, he meant the whole bag." Sehun commented. You giggled ," Its okay, I don't mind,  I bought the snacks for everyone". 

"Wah~ Always so sweet~!" Someone said from behind your as they hugged you from behind.

"XieXie, LuHan GeGe. "  You said startled.

"So what's for dinner?" Kai asked coming out of his room.

Kris, Tao, LuHan and you were helping put the vegetables and Fruits in the fridge ,"Well what do you guys wanna eat?" Suho asked everyone as the rest of the members gradually came out of there rooms and gathered in the living room.

"JAJANGMYYUUNNN!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled playfully. 

" WITH MEAT!" LuHan and Sehun responded playfully as well.

"But I don't wanna go out~ It's monday night and we have class tomorrow~" Chen complained.

"I can cook it~ " You said as you continued to help put groceries away.

Everyone but Kris stared at you ," You can cook Jajangmyun too?" Suho asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

Kris smirked ,"She can cook as well as Lay or I."

Lay began pulling out pans and ingredients for you ,"Well I guess I can be the little helper for once".

"Wahh~ Hyung she has a lot of talents" Sehun said as he watched you and Lay prepare ingredients together.

Kris nodded ,"Thats my Meimei for you!" 

You smiled and continued preparing ingredients *I think we will all get along well* 

 

 

As you and Lay cooked, Suhun, LuHan, Kris and Tao watched you both while the rest of the members watched ' Cinderella(korean horror version) '. 

On the couch sat  Baekhyun, D.O, Suho and Chanyeol. Infront of them sat Chen, Xiumin on the floor. Kai sat on a bean bag beside Chanyeol.

"Hey did you hear about LuHan? He asked _____ on a date earlier" Baekhyun whispered to D.O. 

"Ehh~! That can't be true~!" D.O responded.

"Yeah! Luhan told me all about it during Vocal training" Baekhyun said as he stared at the T.V.

"Do you think she likes him? D.O. asked.

"Maybe! But Kris doesn't even know yet!" 

Kai's eyes slowly grew red as he tightened his fist and stared at the T.V. 

Chanyeol nudged Suho to do something about the situation then quickly realized how Kai was feeling.

"Yah. Byun Baekhyun, Do KyungSoo."Suho snapped at them. 

Chanyeol looked over where Kai sat but he disappeard.

Kai was now sitting by the wall and watched the movie from afar.

Chanyeol sighed * Poor Jong In *

 

Once the food was done, Lay sneaked over to the couch and yelled ," TIME TO EAT~!" He said playfully.

Everyone but Kai were startled ," HYUNG YOU SCARED ME~!" ," YI XING THAT'S NOT FUNNY~!" ," I ALMOST PEED MYSELF~!" Some of them complained as Suho paused the movie.

Kai slickly got up and walked over to the kitchen *Smart ones.*

Everyone gradually sat at the table as you set the Jajangmyun on the table. 

You sat between Lay and Kris as everyone began eating.

"WAH~ IT'S SO GOOD!" ," Wah! Cook us dinner from now on!","She's as good of a cook as Lay!" ," YAH!" Everyone continued as they commented about the  food.

"How'd you like school today Hyung?" Sehun asked Kai as he reached  over to get more meat.

"Fine." Kai responded as he stuffed his mouth with noodles.

"Really? Well tell us all about it." LuHan snapped then took a sip of water.

Kai glared over at LuHan," How about you tell us all about your day."

Everyone grew silent and focused their attention on Kai and LuHan. 

You looked up and tuned in on the situation as well * Is he really going to tell everyone now?... While we're eating?*

"I switched a couple of my classes." LuHan responded. 

"Yeah. We noticed." Baekhyun, Chen and D.O. snapped. 

"And what else happened? Hmm?" Chanyeol asked knowing the answer already.

"Did something bad happen?" Sehun asked as he continued eating his food.

" I.. I- Uhm..", "JUST SAY IT." Kai blurted as he stood over LuHan.

"ALRIGHT! I ASKED ____ OUT ON A DATE." LuHan said as he stood up as well.

Kris choked on his Jajangmyun,"Yi Fan GeGe!"  You said as you lightly patted his back as he spat it back out.

"YOU DID WHAT?" He said as he stood up and slammed his fists on the table.

"It's just a date Gege~" You said trying to calm him down.

"____ it better be just a date." Kris said as he flashed his red eyes at you.

" You got that right." Chanyeol commented as he flashed his red eyes at you too. 

"He better be JUST a good friend." Suho said as he looked across the room at LuHan.

"Right LuHan?" Kai asked as his eyes grew red.

LuHan's shoulders deflated,"Yeah. A good friend...". 

 

 

Later on that night you all headed off to your rooms.

You laid in bed as you admired the night sky from your window.

*Beep!*   *Beep!*   *Beep!*

You reached under your pillow and pulled out your phone :

*New message from Hwang Soo Yun*

You quickly opened the message and read:

" Wae! ____! I can't wait to see you! How do you like Korea? Do you like your classes?

Did you meet any cute boys? Wah! Is any one hitting on you? -Soo Yun

You giggled then quickly replied:

"I miss you too~ I can't say much about it yet but I must admit the night sky is beautiful, if that doesn't sound cheesy enough.

My classes are amazing! I am doing really well. Cute boys? Well I must say... It kinda feels like these two guys like me.- ____"

You continued to admire the sky as SooYun replied:

"REALLY? Oh that's great! Are they cute? Are they nice to you? Tell me about them! Do you like one of them!? 

Gosh... Do you think I'd like any of the guys there? What if they don't like me?-Soo Yun

You laughed at the message ,"_____-ah~ Sleep soon, there's still class tomorrow~" Chanyeol said as he set his alarm clock then got into bed.

You nodded then replied to Soo Yun:

" Aigoo! Soo Yun I have to go now! Mianhae! There is actually a cute boy here with a killer dimple smile I think you'll love.

Anyways, yeah the two guys are cute... And to be honest.....

I actually like one of them back...-_____".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smilerg16:  Thanks for all the support guys:D I really enjoy reading your comments^^ Thanks for all the new subbies and hope you all continue to show your support. I love reading comments so don't forget to comment :D

Oh! And I acutually would like to share with you guys my youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/smilerg16

If your interested in Make Up or Hair or Youtube Tags, please check out my channel and watch some of my videos! It'd mean a lot :3 Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I will update soon:3!