You're all popular?

Bring out the Wolves!

Durning Jazz class , Mr.Lee had all his students create a short dance using one of the props in the room and to portray an charisma.

Kai, Sehun, Lay, and LuHan all had this class with you so you ended up sitting beside them.

Everyone gradually went up to perform till the time came for all of you to perform.

 

Lay went up first, dancing to "Same love"(macklemore&ryanlewis), and using a dead rose as his prop.

Many people looked at him confused because of the fact he chose such a "Weird" prop.

But you and Kai both thought it was completely genius.

As he danced, he would gradually bring the rose back to life and once he was done, it was fully revived.

The teacher graded him with a A- ,"I love the idea of revival during your dance but more eye contact" Mr. Lee commented.

 All the girls in the class begged for the rose as he walked past them ,"Welcome to Jazz." Lay said as he lightly flashed his red eyes at you, bowed, then handed you the rose as he sat beside LuHan.

 

Next Sehun went up and danced to "Trap"(Henry) and took four mirrors off there stands.

As he danced, he had the the mirrors revolve around him.

As the song played, the mirrors gradually moved closer and closer to him till the song ended and it looked now as if he was in a box. 

Mr.Lee graded him with an A- as well ," See I would have gave you a higher grade if you didn't make me nervous the whole time" He commented as he watched Sehun put the mirrors back.

Everyone giggled as Sehun walked back to his seat.

 

LuHan then went up next and danced to "Star"(JayPark) and used just a large piece of paper as his prop.

Everyone looked at him stupidly as he went up to perform but you saw it differently *his power is such an advantage* 

Gradually as he danced, He ripped up the paper, changed its form into rose petals, birds, clouds and stars. 

When the song came to an end he crumbled all the paper in his hand.

" An A is appropriate for this particularly creative perfromace. Good job LuHan." Mr.Lee graded and commented.

As LuHan sat beside you, he opened his hand and the crushed paper had now evolved into a paper hear," Because your my star." He said as he flashed his red eyes at you, and placed it in your hand.

 

Kai gawked his head out and rolled his eyes ,"Sappy." he mummered as he went up to perform.

This, being Kai's favorite class, and one of his best classes, he out shined many people easily.

For his props, he borrowed a white blazer and hat from Sehun, then danced to a soft ballad called,"What is love"(EXO)

As he danced, he used the blazer as if he were dancing with someone else:

photo GIFForeverAloneDance_zps7b3e86f1.gif

His dance moves flowed fluently as the song played and once it came to an end everyone just stared in awe.

" If there were a grade higher than an A+, That would have been your grade. An A+ does not do that dance justice." Mr.Lee commented as he dropped his clip board and shook Kai's hand.

Kai walked back to his seat with a large grin on his face," Lets see you top that." He said winking at you as he flashed his red eyes.

 

You lightly smiled and went up at last.

You chose to dance to a soft ballad called ,"Hot Times"(SMBallad).

As the song began, you used your powers to move two chairs beneath you, moving from one chair to another as you danced gracefully on top of them.

Once the song came to an end, you tipped the chair you stood on over, as you landed gracefully onto the ground.

Everyone stared in awe once again. They were all surprised at how well you could dance. 

Mr.Lee was very pleased with your first assignment and graded you with an A+ as well ,"I could really feel the charisma as you danced. I see we have a little dancing couple right here." He gestured towards you and Kai as you sat down beside him.

LuHan rolled his eyes *Whatever.* he thought as slouched his shoulders and sunk into his chair.

 

Next thing you knew, it was already lunch.

After your class, you walked down to the lunch room with Lay.

As you walked down the hall, people talked about you, " Did you hear? She's just as good as a dancer as Kai" ," She doesn't look like she can dance." , " Kai and her would make such an ugly couple. " , " Who does she think she is? ".

You lowered your head *Maybe we would make a ugly couple..*. 

" Hey now, don't listen to them. There just words. You did amazing earlier, so embrace it. You showed those students why you deserve to be here." Lay said comforting you as you reached the lunch area.

"Welcome to the land of high school lunch, all over again." Lay said sarcastically as you both entered the cafeteria.

He pointed out the nerds, the jocks, the losers, the gamers, the goths, the gangsters, the goths, and more...

But you knew something was up ...

Lay lined up with you for lunch but didn't buy anything, You bought ddukbokki. 

" How come you didn't buy anything?" You asked shyly as you paid. 

"I never buy lunch here" He said as he held your food for you,

"How come? .. U-Uh I can cold that. " You said embarrassed.

 He shook his head ," Aniya~! You'll see why. Com'on, follow me" He gestured as you followed him out side to the lunch area by the patio.

You passed by all the different groups of people quietly.

But something was missing? 

"L-Lay oppa? I-If this is like high school all over again... Who are the popu- Oh... My... Goodness... " You stopped and dropped your jaw.

* Kris, Chanyeol, D.O, Chen, Suho, LuHan, Sehun, Xiu Min, Tao and Baekhyun... Popular?* 

All of them had at least one girl shying in awe of them 

," Kris oppa! I want to fly with you!",

"Chanyeol oppa! Play guitar for me! ",

"D.O oppa sing for me!",

"Chen oppa play piano for me in class!" ,

" Suho oppa play golf with me some time! ", 

" LuHan oppa teach me how to dance!",

" Sehun oppa do gwiyomi! ", 

" Xiu Min oppa make it snow! " , 

" Tao oppa lets excersize together!".

" Bakehyun oppa show us some hapkido moves!".

 A girl quickly pushed you out of the way ," Lay Oppa! Teach us one of your dances! ".

 "Go away. " Lay said in english. " Oppaaa!" more girls said as they ran towards Lay and pushed you down to the ground. 

You landed knee first onto the ground and skidded your knee * Ehh! This is gonna sting later* 

" Need a little help? " Someone said sticking their hand out at you for help.

"A-Anyeong Kai Oppa" You said as you looked up at him shyly and tried covering your knee with your skirt.

" I already saw it, com'on, I'll take you to the nurses office. " Kai said as he tried helping you stand up.

Your scratch began to sting as you stood up and you ended up falling back down to the floor *UGGHHHHH*. 

Kai rolled his eyes and picked you up bridal style," Are you okay? " ," YAH! I'll be fine. " You protested.

" So if I poke it, you'll be fine? " Kai said playfully, You shook your head frantically ," ANIYA!". 

Kai giggled ," I'm not just some person." 

He flashed his red eyes at you ," I will protect you. ". 

 

 

SmileRg16: If any of you are willing to make fanfic art instead of the one I have presented above for this story, feel free to tell me and if I like it, i will make it the new picture header :3