Love Language

Bring out the Wolves!

Arriving at home, Kai led both you and Soo Yun up the steps and into the apartment.

As he opened the door, Suho, Tao and Kris were sitting on the couch watching another Horror film.

"Ahhh wae Hyung's! Suho won't be able to sleep tonight." Kai complained then dissapeared.

" EHH? HE CAN DISAPPEAR? THEY HAVE POWERS?" Soo Yun said amazed by his power.

You smiled as you nodded ," They all do~ LuHan has the same power as me" 

"Awww! A match made in Heaven~" Soo Yun teased.

" I HEARD THAT! " Kai yelled from one of the rooms.

" Hwang? Soo? Yun? Is that you!" Kris said as he hesitantly got up from the couch and slowly walked over.

She nodded happily across the room as she jumped into Kris's arms ," WU YI FAN GEGE!".

"Wah! I haven't seen you in so long~ You look so different? What happened to the-"," SHUSH. We shall not speak of my past." 

They both laughed jokingly as they continued to catch up then was introduced to Suho and Tao.

"They seem pretty close." Lay said as he entered with Soo Yun's last luggage then closed the door.

You nodded ," Yeah~ Since she came over a lot, Soo Yun was like another little sister to Kris." 

"Interesting... So where is she going to sleep tonight?" Kai asked as he walked over, took the luggage from Lay then disappeared again. 

"In Lay's room." You responded as you walked away.

"SHE WHAT? BUT-" ," She can switch rooms if you want." Kai suggested.

Lay shook his head ," Aniya, Aniya. Never mind." 

 

Lay set up an extra bed in his room as You helped Soo Yun unpack on the floor.

You both sat on the floor as you organized the things.

"Soo where are all of your friends?" Soo Yun asked as she pulled more and more clothes out and arranged them.

"I believe they are celebrating with LuHan." You responded as you opened another one of the luggage's.

"WE'RE HOME!" A familiar voice yelled from the living room.

"Nope. They're home. Annyeong Oppa's~" You said as you continued fixing the things.

"They can hear you from here?" Soo Yun said as she continued to be amazed.

"Yup. Nice to finally meet you Soo Yun, I'm Chanyeol, But you can call me Oppa!" Chanyeol introduced as he stood behind her.

Soo Yun stood up and looked up at him ," Nice to meet y- Wah.. And I thought Kris was tall." She mummered in mandarin as she shook his hand.

He flashed his red eyes at her as he looked over at You ,"Aigoo, she's pretty~" He said in awe as he continued to hold her hand.

"Kamsamnida" Soo Yun responded as her eyes began to glow.

"OH WHAT SHE'S A VAMPIRE! YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A VAMPIRE HOW COULD YOU BRING HER IN OUT HOME! OH MY-" He yelled in anger.

"AM NOT!" She yelled back as she shocked Chanyeol too the floor.

"M-Mianh-hae." He said as he twitched on the floor.

"Are you gonna heal him?" LuHan said as he walked into the room and stepped over Chanyeol.

"Aniyo. He deserved it that time." Lay said as he continued to put the bed together.

LuHan bowed as he greeted Soo Yun ,"Nice to finally meet you Soo Yun~ Wo Shi-" , " Lu Han, I know. ____ tells me about you a lot." 

LuHan looked over at you as you couldn't meet eyes with him ," Ehh! Soo Yunnniieee!" You complained.

"No no it's fine, what does she say about me?" He asked curiously as he crossed his arms in amusement.

"Oh well she told me-" , " I told her how great of a friend you are." You said as you covered Soo Yuns mouth then uncovered it.

"Oh psh friend my-" ," Annyeong!" Suho greeted as he interrupted the conversation.

"They brought back food for us to all celebrate together." He announced then walked away.

 

You all walked outside and into the living room to the large group of familiar faces crowding the table.

"_____-AH~!" They all yelled as they ran towards you then gave you a group hug.

"Annyeong Oppa's~ How was the game?" You asked as they were still huddled around you.

"Good! Our College WON! WOOHOO!" Xiumin said in excitement.

You all began to yell in happiness then slowly broke away.

"So where's your friend?" SeHun asked.

"Over there with Lay." You said as you pointed across the room at Lay helping Soo Yun pick food to eat.

"Oh she's really pretty~" Baekhyun commented as he and a couple other members stared at her in awe.

"She already has her eye's set on some one though." Kai said as he walked towards the group then wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Who?" Chen asked.

"Lay." You and Kai said as you pointed over at Lay and Soo Yun already feeding each other.

XiuMin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, and Chen's eye's grew red in envy.

"Knock it off." Kris commanded as he joined the group.

"Let's eat?" LuHan asked you as he pulled you out of Kai's arm.

You followed him as he took you away.

LuHan looked back at Kai and flashed his red eyes as he worded with his lips ' Jealous? '  he teased as he wrapped his arm around your waist, teasing Kai.

 

Since at this point there were not enough seats at the table, to sit 14 people,

You, Lay, Soo Yun, Kris, LuHan and Kai sat in the living room.

Soo Yun, Lay and Kris sat on the couch while you sat in between LuHan and Kai on the floor as you all watched the movie 'Beastly '.

You took a quick glance at Lay to see how him and Soo Yun were going and his expression said it all.

He looked really happy to finally be with Soo Yun in person and would constantly smile when he talked with her during the movie.

photo tumblr_mbqo0hlY5F1r7jo1lo1_500_large_zps639c9d7e.gif

 

 

As the movie continued, both Kai and LuHan constantly glanced at you.

LuHan slowly scooted closer to you as the movie continued which made Kai grow jealous.

Kai secretly tapped Kris's Knee to show him what was going on.

LuHan was trying to wrap his arm around your waist.

Kris quickly realized what was going on," YAH." He said bluntly then slapped the back of his kneck.

LuHan stiffly sat up and scooted away," Dui Bu qui Hyung." He said as he looked up at Kris.

Kai smirked at him as he wrapped his arm around your waist instead as you leaned on Kai's shoulder.

Soo Yun realized what Kai had done then quickly zapped you.

"AYAH!" You squealed as your body jumped and scrapped your arm on the edge of the table.

You snapped your head back at Soo Yun, knowing she saw what happened.

'Dui Bu qui' she worded as she leaned back into the couch.

 

 

Once night completely fell, The movie finally ended and everyone prepared for bed.

Soo Yun had already fell asleep on Lay's shoulder as he rested his head on top of hers.

Kris carefully got up from the couch and walked over to his room quietly.

You lightly shook Lay to wake him up with out waking up Soo Yun.

As he woke up, he realized Soo Yun had already fell asleep, so he decided on his own to carry her off to bed as Kai followed behind them to there room.

You smiled at the way Lay walked away carrying her in his arms * How cute * 

LuHan quickly noticed your expression on the scene then knew exactly what to do as well.

As soon as Lay, Kai and Soo Yun entered their room, He quickly swept you off your feet, bridal style then began walking towards your room.

You giggled lightly at his gesture and asked"What's this for?" 

"Nothing, just thought it'd be nice" He responded as he continued walking down the hall way.

Once he reached your door, he carefully put you down.

As you stood up, you gave him a hug

" XieXie Ni Oppa~ Congratulations on your game today~ Jaiyooo~" You said as you kissed him on the cheek then entered your room and closed the door behind you.

LuHan quickly filled with excitement then happily walked down the hall and entered his room and turned the light on," I saw that." 

Kai said as he appeared in front of LuHan," This isn't a game. What do you think your doing?" He said as he stepped closer to LuHan.

"It's called Love Language." LuHan said as he bumped his should into Kai's as he walked past him.