Your heart

Bring out the Wolves!

A couple more day's passed and Kai was still constantly by your side.

Since you both confessed to each other, You both grew a lot closer... But you still remembered LuHan always.

 

"Good morning sunshine!" A voice greeted as you heard the door open.

"E-Eh?" You said groggily as you slowly opened your eyes to the slightly light room.

You heard him place a plate and drink on the table beside you," Oh yeah, I forgot."

He walked over to the window and opened the curtains ," Sun Light!"

You blinked at the sun light shining in your eyes as the figure walked towards you ,"Hello yeoppo" He said as he kissed your forehead.

Giggling, you stared up at him ," Good morning Kai Oppa~" 

"How was your sleep?" He asked as he sat beside you.

"It was good~ How is home?" , " It's.. Interesting... We're all getting used to the fact Soo Yun is a.. Well you know."

You giggled as you ruffled his hair ," Yah, its still Soo Yun!"

He sighed as he smirked ," Psh, Araso! Now eat breakfast~" He gestured as he stood and walked to the table.

"J-Jang! Chocolate drizzled waffles with strawberries !" Kai presented as he placed it on the pull out table above your bed:

photo 0614b3e8-9a55-482f-b763-615adc0e38ff_zps6c664007.jpg

You stared at him oddly ," Oppa it is breakfast time... You brought me desert." 

He stared at you worried ," Omo! Araso! I'll go buy something else-" ," I'm kidding!" You jokingly replied as you pulled him down and kissed his cheek.

" Komawo~ " ," Aigoo Araso! I am going to get you something to drink, I'll be back~" Kai said as he kissed your cheek then walked out of the room.

 

 

Closing the door behind him , he turned around and began walking down the hallway... But something felt odd...

He felt as if someone was following him...

Turning the corner, he saw someone walking towards ____ room, peaking into the room.

He was wearing all black with the hood on his jacket pulled over his head...

Not knowing if it was a threat, He continued to keep an eye on him from afar.

The figure turned his head and looked at Kai with his red eyes *Another wolf?*

The person began running in the opposite direction..

Kai quickly teleported in front of him and pushed him to the ground," YAH!"

Looking down at the figure who's hood fell off, his eyes widened *Luhan..*

LuHan pulled his hood back over his head and stood up quickly ," You didn't see me." 

He began to walk away quickly but Kai reappeared in front of him again.

" Yah!" LuHan yeleped as he pushed Kai in the chest ," What's your problem!" 

Kai shook his head ," Shouldn't I be asking the questions, Hyung? I mean.. Who's the one hidding.".

Luhan scrunched his eye brows in frustration ," Look you don't understand-" ," What is there to understand?"

Bumping into his should, he walked past him ," You need to tell her goodbye Hyung."

Turning around worried he tugged on Kai's arm ," Say goodbye? What do you-" ," She's leaving." 

Ruffling his hair in frustration, his eyes grew red ," But she practically just got here-" ," She will return.. Next school year."

Kai turned and punched him in the face ," LOOK! It doesn't matter if she's my girlfriend! She still cares for you!"

LuHan touched his bleeding lip as he glared at Kai ," It wasn't my choice!" ," YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE."

Flashing his red eyes at him, Kai walked away in anger * She may be my girlfriend now... But she still loves you.*

 

 

"I have the milk! " Kai said as he came back to the room.

You smiled weakly at him as asked ," What took you so long? " 

He placed the milk carton beside your waffles as he sat beside you on the bed  and shook his head ," It was really nothing, Don't worry about it."

You looked up at him confused at his messy hair," Did something happen? ".

He shook his head and shrugged ," I don't know what you're talking about?" He said as he sat down beside you.

You nodded unknowingly and tried to continue eating but sighed heavily and put down your fork.

Lowering your head you, you held back your tears.

Knowing what was going to happen, Kai raised your head and pulled his sleeve over his hand as he wiped your tears ,

" Y-Yah... Why are you-" ," I know you saw him too... Don't lie.." You whined at tears fell down your face and refused to meet eyes with him.

Kai stopped wiping your tears as his face fell ," ____ he is.. Gone... I don't know what to-" ," I am leaving soon.. A-And I won't even see my best friend.".

Not knowing what to say, Kai's shoulders deflated ,"Araso." 

Meeting eyes, you looked at him confused ," What do you-" ," I promise, you will see LuHan before you go." 

" R-Really-" ," I'm gonna go now. Get some more rest." Kai said as he walked to the door.

"W-Where are you go-", but before you could finish, he had already slammed the door shut.

 

 

 

Running down the hallway, Kai spotted LuHan casually leaning on a wall sipping a cup of coffee," YAH! LU HAN!"

LuHan tried to make a run for it again but was caught by Kai ,"What the f-" ," I know you stay here all damn day watching over ____. DON'T even say you don't because I can track your scent." .

" Why do you care, you're her boyfriend-" ," Yeah, the boyfriend of a girl who misses her best friend." Kai cutt off as he held LuHan by his arm.

" Best f-" , " Just do what's right already and say goodbye.. The right way." He cut off again as he let go of his arm.

Kai sighed as he turned around but came to a stop ," The members may all be mad at you still for what you've done, but the least you can do is apologize to ____.".

LuHan walked after Kai as he held his arm back ," Why should I, what if you're lying-" .

Kai teleported both him and Luhan into your hospital room silently as they stared at you fast asleep.

" Does that look like the face of a girl you want to leave behind? She misses you." He commented as he pointed at you.

LuHan took a couple of steps toward your bed as he noticed the picture frame beside your bed...

One picture was of LuHan and you in your school uniforms, another had a picture of Kai and you in ballroom another had all three of you sitting in Jazz together, and the last one was of you and Yi Fan as children. 

"Sure, I'm in there too but.. " ," I know what to do... Can you just leave us alone or a little while? " Luhan asked nicely as stared down at your peaceful face.

Kai nodded as he walked towards the door ," If anything... Don't say goodbye.".

 

 

Luhan kneeled beside your bed as lightly grasped your hand and whispered ," ____-ah.. Its LuHan O-Oppa."

Blinking at the sound of his voice, you snapped your head and stared at him ," O-Oppa -AHH" You yelped as you felt the pain in your stomach.

"Y-Yah, YAH take it easy! I'm not going anywhere!" He said as he stood up and made sure your alright.

Pausing at his words, you sighed heavily and turned the other way.

" Come on... Talk to me ___... I thought I was your-" ," What kind of best friend disappears. Just go." You cut off as you crossed your arms.

He laid a hand on your shoulder as you pulled away ," ____, I know your mad at me but listen-" ," Listen to your excuses?".

He sighed ," Look, I'm not going to hurt you- "," Hurt me like the way you hurt Kyungsoo?

"WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN!?" He growled at you causing his eyes to flare but.. They wern't red this time..

"Oppa..Y-You're eyes..." You whispered under your breath as you stared at him in disbelief.

He shook his head and shut his eye frustratingly," UGH- I-I have to go.. I can't do this right now" Luhan said as he left immediately without a single goodbye. 

You wanted to get up and follow him out the door but you were too weak and confused.. 

* I knew you were different... But.. I thought you wouldn't hurt me... *