Jealous.

Bring out the Wolves!

You put on your ear phones and listened to ,"Breaka Shaka" (kangta) as you began to get dressed into your regular clothes.

You kept on your bustier as you took off your shoes and sweats then slipped on high waisted Levi jean shorts

As you began to slip your vans back on, you heard girls begin to scream across the locker room but ignored it.

You turned music volume up then began to put your dirty clothes into you duffle bag.

Lay, Chanyeol and Kai ignored the girls getting dressed as they walked down the locker room towards you ,"YAH~!" Chanyeol growled with his red eyes flashing at you.

More girls screamed as they ran out of the locker room.

You turned to your side and noticed Lay, Chanyeol and Kai were standing there with red eyes ,"Annyeong Oppa's~" You said casually as you took out one of your ear phones.

"Don't you Oppa me! How can you go on a date with LuHan!" Chanyeol complained childishly  as he walked towards you then straightened up. 

Kai stood from a far as he leaned on a locker with his arms crossed quietly

"Have you told Kris yet?" Lay asked as he crossed his arms and stood beside Chanyeol. 

You shook your head and continued to put your things in your bag.

"Well I don't approve." Kai commented as he flashed his red eyes ," I saw that" You said slickly as you closed your locker and looked at Kai

"GeGe, Oppa, don't worry! I'll be fine!" You said as you heard your phone ring in your locker

Kai slickly teleported the phone out of your locker and into Lays hand ," How'd you do that! Give it back!" You complained as Lay held it up in the air as you tried to reach it.

He turned around, handed it to Chanyeol as he answered your phone,"Hello, this is Chanyeol, ____ can't come to the phone right now but you can leave a message. " .

"Can you at least tell me who is calling?" You protested as Lay held you back.

"Ugh... She's speaking in Mandarin too fast." Chanyeol complained as he put your phone on speaker and handed it to Lay.

Lay nicely handed it to you ," HEY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HELPING ME!" Chanyeol protested.

Lay shot his red eyes at him ,"Okay, Okay. I will shush." Chanyeol said as he stood quietly.

You giggled in response then spoke,"Ni Hao?",

" ______! Who is answering your phone! Why is their voice so deep? OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU BEING KIDNAPPED!" 

You sighed ,"Soo Yun I will call you back later and explain, I am fine! That was one of my brothers friends"

"SO I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS" Chanyeol complained in the background.

Lay shot him a look again as he calmed down.

 "Okay, well my flight there is in two more weeks so tell Kris GeGe to make some space please, Bye bye for now, Hope to see you soon!~" Soo Yun said as she hung up.

As you hung up the call, you noticed Lay flashed his red eyes at your lock screen as you closed your phone

Your screen was a polaroid of Soo Yun and you smiling as you hugged each other. 

"Awwh, I saw that GeGe" You whispered ," Saw what?" He said as he ruffled his hair

You giggled ," Don't worry, Soo Yun is single." You commented as you picked up your bag then walked past Lay and Chanyeol

*Well if that's Soo Yun.... She's really pretty* Lay thought as he smiled to himself

"Whatchu smiling for! " Chanyeol complained ,"Don't make me growl at you." Lay commented as he followed you out.

"W-Wait for me!" Chanyeol said as he caught up with Lay.

Kai walked slowly as he teleported out of the locker room and in front of you ,"GOODNESS OPPA!" You said startled then walked around him.

"How can you go on a date with someone you barely even know ___?" Kai asked as he walked with you.

"It's a date, we can get to know each other better during it" You said as you continued walking

"Do you know where your going?" , " No?" ," Then don't go!" Kai protested

You stopped and turned his way ," Oppa, we're probably just going to get some milk tea with boba, walk around, talk, then go home. Calm down." You commented then walked away.

LuHan waited for you as he held out his arm,"My Lady?" He asked sweetly as he took your bag and held it

"XieXie LuHan GeGe~!" You said thankfully then took hold of his arm

"The pleasure is all mine~ And may I say, You look quite beautiful, even after a full day of class my lady." He said as you both began to walk together.

You giggled ," Why thank you sir, I am flattered by your compliments".

LuHan giggled as well *I just love to make her smile! She looks absolutely adorable every time she giggles* he thought to himself

Kai and Chanyeol teleported in front of you as you walked into them,"OPPA's!" 

" We just want answer's ____" Chanyeol continued to complain.

" Okay well what do you want to know?" You asked crossing your arms.

Kai sighed heavily "Why go on a date with LuHan?"

You looked up at him slowly as LuHan walked towards Kai,

" You know what the real question is?" LuHan asked as he met eyes with Kai,

"What?" Kai said as he flared his red eyes.

He turned his head to the side and smirked as he looked back at Kai with his eye flared red as well,

"Why are you so Jealous?"