Arriving in Seoul

Bring out the Wolves!

As the plane began to land you made sure to pack your things up.

Once they allowed passenger to get off the plane, you quickly made your way to the baggage claim to look for your luggage's as you called Kris.

You stood at the baggage claim waiting for you bags to pass by, yet your bags strangely were not in sight and Kris would not answer his phone.

Looking across, you spotted a very tall man holding your bags and dragging them away.

You quickly began running towards the tall figure and asked nicely,"Excuse me sir, I think your have the wrong bag, those ar-"

He turned his head toward you,"Do I really?"

photo 962edb15-6759-4c65-a7eb-f529ed86e5b1_zpsed663503.jpg

You dropped your jaw in shock," WHEN DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?! " You couldn't help but say in shock as you stared right at him.

" Haha, well since you've been so busy packing, we wern't able to face chat in awhile ____. " Kris said as he turned your way fully.

You continued to stand there in shock and plainly stare at him with your jaw dropped.

"Okay so do you plan to stand there or give your Gege a big hug." He said with open arms.

You giggled then gave him a big hug ," GEGE, WO AI NI! " You said hugging him tightly and dropping your purse on the floor.

He smiled widely then took hold of your luggage's once again then picked up your purse for you.

"Okay it is currently 5 in the afternoon, do you want to go eat out somewhere or go straight to my appartment and watch movies like we used to when we were small?" Kris asked as you and him made your way toward the exit of the airport lobby.

You tapped your chin then took hold of his arm," MOVIES ! " You said brightly smiling while dolling your eyes at him.

Kris looked down at you then stopped," AIGOO _____! Don't give me that face!!! It's not your birthday " He complained.

Whenever you were younger, every year on your birthday once Kris learned how to cook, you would doll your eyes at him to make your favorite ' Miyuk Gook ' (Seaweed soup).

"But Oppaaaa you missed my birthday for three years!" You said pouting your lips at him.

Kris put your stuff in the trunk of the car, then opened the passenger seat for you," Don't give me that 'Opppaaaa'. I send you ready made packs in the mail every year. ".

You got in and crossed your arms as he closed the door and got in the drivers seat,"That's not the sammmeeeeee! Yours is special! " You whinned as he began to drive.

After a couple minutes of silence, Kris gave in and became determined to cook you Miyuk Gook once you arrived at the appartment.

"Just so you know, don't be startled if anyone else is at my apartment, because remember I live with-" ," You live with your little group called 'EXO' yeah, yeah. I know" You said cutting him off while continuing to stare out the window.

"Well okay, I'm just saying, It can get a little hectic." Kris said pulling up in front of the apartment.

He pulled your luggage's out of the trunk and lead the way to the apartment room," What do you mean 'hectic'?" You asked curiously as you grabbed your bag and quickly follow him.

"Well cause there like me, remember? Plus they're boys! They'll think your pretty!"  Kris said as he began to open the door to the apartment.

You rolled your eyes and followed him inside," So? It's okay! I can handle them! I have powers too! ".

Kris closed the door then set your things down in the living room,"I don't care, I am your Gege. I have to protect my beautiful Meimei(little sister)."

"Gosh, your so sappy." You said crossing your arms and smirking at him. 

He turned your way and flashed his red eyes at you ," Just remember...  I'm a wolf and you're a beauty."