Nightmare

Bring out the Wolves!

*The middle of the night*

 

You fell into as deep sleep as you the night continued on...

 

In your dream,..

 

' You stood in the middle of the living room at home as you looked around the room confused,"What am I doing here?"

"Remember me?.." .

You quickly turned around... But nothing was there. 

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around quickly.

"Jongup?" You whispered as your eyes widened in shock.

You took a step back and bumped into another tall figure.

You looked up at the tall figure as he stared down at you.

photo yongjae_zps3c88eefd.jpg

"I'd like you to meet my friend, Youngjae. You see, his power allows him to read the thoughts of others and get into their head. " Jongup commented.

"I'm not scared." You said as you turned around to face Jongup

But he gone and ....

A different figure reappeared .

photo kimhimchan_zpse5015589.jpg

"This is Himchan, he has the power to cause pain to others.. Without a single touch." The voice in your head introduced as Himchan looked over to the corner of his eye.

You looked over and noticed it was Kris walking your way "___- AAHHH!" He whaled in pain as he fell to the floor.

You ran towards him and tried to comfort him ," STOP IT! YOUR KILLING HIM!" You yelled over at Himchan as Kris disappeared from your arms.

Another figure appeared from behind Himchan as the voice in your head introduced the new person.

photo daehyun_zps1d3dde7a.jpg

"This is Daehyun, he has the power of sound wave manipulation... Just watch and see what his simple screams can do to your friend over there." 

You looked across the other side of the room as you saw Lay standing their confused ," What's going o- AHHH!" Lay fell to the floor as he clutched his ears, trying to block out the sound of Daehyun's scream.

You tried to run over to Lay but he disappeared as well ,"STOP HURTING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!" You screamed as you clenched your eyes shut and hardened your fists.

"How about one of your lovers then?" The voice said in your head.

photo zelo_zps17180b73.jpg

You opened your eyes as you saw LuHan on the floor drenched in water on the floor, coughing up water.

" The youngest of our group is just as strong as any of us.. You see he has the power to manipulate water as well... Demonstrate for us, Zelo." 

You ran towards LuHan as it appeared he was slowly drowning before your eyes.

But before you could reach him, he disappeared like the rest.

"Are you scared yet?" The voice said in your head whispered.

You shook your head as you closed your eyes again "No." 

"Well how about now?" The voice asked as you opened your eyes to the new figure.

photo yongguk_zps03260f20.jpg

"I'd like you to meet the leader of B.A.P.. Bang.. Yong.. Guk.. His power is mind manipulation... You see he can put different thoughts into another persons mind... Making them think... It's the right thing to do." The voice said as the words echoed in your head.

Yong guk appeared in front of you as he held Kai from his hair and dropped him to the ground.

"____-ah.." Kai whispered in pain as he tried to stand up and reach out for you.

You ran towards him and was able to hold him "Kai Oppa! What happened!?" You yelped as you cried in his arms.

" I want you.. To stab yourself... " Yong guk commanded as he handed Kai A knife.

You let go of Kai and ran towards Yong guk.

"WHY AM I RUNNING TOWARDS YOU! STOP THIS!" You yelled for you couldn't turn around to stop Kai...

And it was too late...

You turned around as you watched Kai stab himself in the chest and fall to the ground.

"KAI!" You screamed as you ran towards him and fell to your knees ," PLEASE DON'T DIE! ".

You cried as you held his hand but....... It was cold. 

"Y-Your not Kai.." You whispered as you let go of his hand and pulled away.

You watched as Kai pulled the bloody knife out of his chest and let it drop to the ground.

You watched as Kai stood up and healed before your eyes,

" W-wolves... Can't heal themselves..." You whispered in fear as you stepped back.

The figure that appeared as Kai walked towards you ,"I'm not Kai.. I'm Jongup."

The figure said as he transformed from Kris, to Lay, to LuHan, to Kai and then into himself.

"YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALL SICK!" You yelled as you slapped Jongup across his face and quickly used your powers to get the knifes in the kitchen to threaten them.

" Com'on don't be like that, we just want you to... join us." Yong guk asked as all of them flashed their gold eyes at you.

All of them gradually  walked towards you," STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

 

 

" ____ WAKE UP!" A familiar voice yelled at you. 

You sat up from your bed at a jolt and looked up at all the members in your room crouched over your bed staring at you.

"Would you like to explain why all the knifes are hovering over us?" Chanyeol asked nervously and gulped. 

"Oh.. Mianhaeyo." You said as you used your power to return them to the kitchen.

"What happened ___? You were so frantic. Your even sweating! " Kris said as he sat on the bed beside you and wiped your sweat with a small towel.

"I-I dreamed of that guy I met yesterday.. Jongup?" You said as you met eyes with all the roommates. 

" OH MY GOODNESS SHE LIKE'S THAT BOY? OH I WILL BITE HIS HEAD OFF!" D.O. yelled as his eye flushed vibrant red and held a pan up in the air with his hand.

"Put the pan down Umma." Baekhyun teased as he calmed him down.

"No, No I don't like him.. It's just... I had a nightmare.. It felt so real... I met the rest of the B.A.P. members and they showed me their powers... and demonstrated it on other people..." You said as you wrapped your arms around your knees.

"Demonstrate... On who?" Lay asked as he sat at the other end of your bed.

You gulped ,"O-On you... On Kris... On LuHan..... And even.. Kai.." You whispered in fear as you met eyes with each and everyone of them as you named them.

"Okay we need to keep a better watch on ____ now. Who's with me?" Tao commanded.

Everyone nodded ,"Okay now with that, we will discuss that later, but let's get ready for class now, shall we?" Suho said as everyone followed him out the door but you, Kai, LuHan, Kris, and Lay.

"____-ah go get ready for class as well, we will discuss things later." Kris commanded as you followed Suho and them out.

Once you left, Kris closed the door and began to speak with the others.

"What should we do...?" LuHan asked Kris.

"We will protect her." Kris said as his eyes grew red.

"We have to keep her away from B.A.P. or else they will take her... Cause war and anger between our schools.. and groups.." Lay protested.

Kris nodded ,"Let's just get read for school as well. We will discuss this more later, Like Suho said." 

Kris and Lay both walked out of the room while LuHan and Kai stayed behind.

"I will protect her." Kai responded as his eyes grew red, looking over LuHan as they stood infront of each other.

"How can you say that. You can't even control yourself under the moon." LuHan teased as he left the room.

LuHan circled around him ," You're just a wild beast."

"And lets just face it.. You know you want to bite her." Luhan continued as he walked out of the room.

"She still doesn't understand what's going on so, back off.". He warned.

Kai's eyes faded as he glared at LuHan on his way out,

" I like her. I wouldn't do that." Kai said as he stepped out into the hall following LuHan.

LuHan smirked then turned around to face him," Well I like her too. I can't let her go."

He threatened as he stared at Kai with red eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Smilerg16:  If any of you are still interested or interested in a laugh at all, I have a youtube:D And I would like to share with you guys the challenge I did, the ' No Mirror Make up Challenge ' That I attempted XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJymg1tsWqI

I hope you guys check it out, and thanks for all the subies and comments :3 Please continue to read and I hope you enjoyed the chapter:D