Meet the enemy

Bring out the Wolves!

You were pulled away by Lay as he held your arm,"Com'on little one, we are going to let them talk"

"B-But-" , Lay gave you the look and then kindly followed him ," Y-YAH! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?" LuHan protest from afar as Lay speedily dragged you away.

"Out for boba, while you guys discuss the situation like grown ups and not children."Lay commented as you both continued walking towards the front of the school.

"W-Wait! GeGe! LuHan has my bag!" You protested as and came to a stop.

He sighed and held his arm out ,"Kai, her bag." he said as he looked over at Kai from afar.

Suddenly your bag appeared and Lay began to carry it ," How did he hear you from so far?" You asked curiously as you continued to walk with Lay.

"I'm a wolf too, remember?" Lay said as he smirked then flashed his red eyes at you.

 

You rolled your eyes then began to go through your phone,"Wanna see more picture's of Soo Yun?" You asked playfully.

Lay blushed ,"A-Aniya, I'm fine." he said waving his hand at you.

You giggled," Oh really?" You held onto his arm as you show him multiple selcas of Soo Yun.

He grabbed your phone then began walking ahead of you," W-Wait! What are you doing?" You protested as he began to go through your phone.

"Nothing, just examining your phone." Lay said as he sent one of the pictures of Soo Yun to his phone. *She's really... really pretty* He thought to himself as he sent it.

You used your power and levitated your phone out of Lay's hand," Someone can't take there eyes off my best friend, now can they? " You said as you put your phone in your pocket.

"It's nothing" He asked as you guys reached the front of the school and began searching for the other room mates

"Oh okay, so I guess you didn't look through all of the pictures. We have some at the beach swimming. Just saying." You said teasing Lay.

He flashed his red eyes *Seriously... Nice going Yixing.* he thought to himself as he lowered his head.

 

"Hey! Let's get some boba with some of the room mates!" Kris asked from afar waving over at Lay and you.

"Okay, at Boba Miss? " Lay asked as you both continued walking towards them

"Ne, meet us there" Kris replied as he continued talking to his friends.

"You know sometimes I think your just talking to your self." You commented as you looked up at Lay.

"Whatever, com'on child." Lay said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder then ruffled your hair.

 

You rode with Kris, Tao, and Lay, while SuHo drove with SeHun, D.O and Baekhyun.

Arriving at 'Boba Miss', You sat with Lay, SeHun, D.O., Suho, Tao, and Baekhyun, as Kris ordered the drinks.

"So how do you like your first day of school?" Suho asked as he leaned on the table.

"It was great" You said knowing you lied.

"You don't need to lie to us, we can tell when people lie, plus we know what happened" D.O commented as he took a few selcas on his phone.

You lowered your head,"It's okay ____, you have us, we will be your friends of course." SeHun said joining the converstation

"We will also protect you!" Tao said fiercely.

"We will help you with your homework too" Baekhyun said closing his book.

You thanked them then went on to talking about other things till Kris came to sit with you all.

"Aww! My MeiMei! I still can't believe your here! " Kris said hugging you tightly, pinched your cheeks  then sat between Tao and Suho

"GeGe I'm not a baby anymore~ Knock it off." You said rubbing your red cheeks.

"Dui bu qi." He said as he ruffled your hair.

 

Once the order was ready, Both you and Kris got up to get the order.

You picked up both your bubble tea and Kris's, then walked back to the table with Kris.

As you made your way to the table,  a couple of girls rammed into as the drinks spilled on you,"Oh, so we meet again. Your in my way ugly. " Hyuna said as she pushed your down and walked over you with her group of friends.

"Need some help?" Someone said holding thier hand out for you.

You looked up at the masculine figure:

photo 9643ad53-d19a-4ff4-b117-d1ac549739bb_zpsad770c42.jpg

You took hold of his hand then stood up,"K-Kamsamnida" You said shyly.

"May I know your name?" He asked as he handed you a napkin to wipe with.

"Step away, Jongup." Kris said stepping in between you two.

"GeGe he was just helping me up." You commented as you dabbed your clothes

"Aniya____, You can't trust him." Kris protested.

"GeGe? Oh so this is your brother. What a coincidence, isn't it." Jongup said as he hissed at Kris.

Kris took a step towards Jongup and towered over him,"I want you and your little friends to stay away from my sister."

Kris growled loudly in his face as Jongup took a step back," Got it?" He said as he flashed his red eyes at him.

"G-Got it..." Jongup said shy as he began to walk away," Well it was nice meeting you ____.. I will see you around." He said as he flashed his gold eyes then vanished in black smoke.

"GeGe what's wrong? Why are his eyes golden? " You asked worrily 

Kris turned around ," He's part of this gang called B.A.P. and they attend our rival school Tae Song, T.S. academy... for vampires only." 

"We should head home now, we will just come back another day." Suho said as the others got up and surrounded both you and Kris.

"We still have to get groceries though, can we stop by the market real quick" D.O reminded as he sipped on his 

Kris sighed ,"Can't I just go buy them and you guys all head home?".

"Your gonna break the eggs again!" Sehun complained

Kris face palmed himself ,"I blame you all if we run into trouble there."