That Booty work.

Bring out the Wolves!

You quickly got dressed into your harem sweat pants, grey vans, and a floral bustier top:

photo fic1_zps7fab16c8.png

You tied your hair up into a pony tail and began walking towards the hip hop room.

",Guess who!" Someone said as they covered your eyes from behind you.

You came to a stop and touched his hands as they were over your eyes ,"LuHan Oppa!" You said as you gave him a hug.

"Where your next class?" Luhan asked as put his arm around your shoulders.

"HipHop, how about you?" , " HipHop as well" He said as he smiled at you.

" Ehh?! " ," Yeah I switched classes" ," But- " , "Com'on we will be late on our first day!" Luhan said as he held your arm and ran with you.

 

You both entered the class room and sat on the floor ," So are you good at hiphop? " LuHan asked as he looked around the room.

"You'll see" You said as you winked at him then giggled ," LAY OPPA! KAI OPPA!" You said as you spotted them walking into the room.

"Hey ___, Hey LuHan? What are you doing here?" Lay asked as he sat beside him.

" He switched. Just like how he switched into our Jazz class." Kai said angrily as he sat beside you.

"Is there a problem, Kai?" LuHan said as he began glaring at him with his red eyes.

Kai shook his head," We will see." 

 

Class began and you all began to warm up,"Hello everyone! If you don't know already I am Mr.Hyuk! I am your HipHop teacher and I want you guys to show me what you can pop! Not literally. Just saying. Anyways! Warm Up, Stretch, Do what you have to do then I will give you your assinment in 15 minutes. Begin!" 

" Stand with me ____!" LuHan said as he held your arm.

You nodded then followed him to the front of the class.

"You don't mind if Lay and I stand beside you too, right? " Kai asked as he stood beside you and Lay stood beside him.

You nodded ," I don't mind" 

"Goodness. Why don't you all just make out already" Lay said as he began his warm up.

Kai and LuHan glared at lay with their red eyes ,"Just saying." Lay said as he continued to stretch.

 

"Okay, So your assignment today is to dance to work in a group, a partner, or work alone, But you must keep the dance under a minute and no power advantages. Good? Cool? Start!" 

"Hey, You wanna work with us?" These two girls asked you nicely, You nodded then followed them.

"Wai-" ," Let her make some friends. Geesh." Lay said as LuHan tried to go after you.

"Work with me?" Both Lay and LuHan asked Kai.

"I'll work with both of you separately." Kai said bluntly 

 

 

The girls introduced themselves to you ," Annyeong I am Ellen and this is my friend Aye, Shes a transfer student from Japan".

After practicing with them, you learned that they both could speak english and spoke to them in english instead.

You all decided to do your dance on the song " Booty Work " (T-Pain).

 

Kai and LuHan went up first and danced to the song called "Time Control" :

photo tumblr_matg1fvdmo1rbgol0o1_500_zps0ca10d45.gif

"I give you an A- It was good! But not enough hiphop. But I could really feel the anger in the dance from the both of you." Mr.Hyuk commented.

"Wow. I wonder why." Lay commented as he walked past them.

 

Next was Kai again but with Lay,

They chose to dance to the song called "Two Moon":

photo layandkai_zpsf6533b92.gif

" FANTASTIC! GAH I LOVED IT! GRADE A WORK!" Mr.Hyuk said as he began to clap.

 

"Your turn" LuHan winked at you,"Hwaiting!"

You put your hair down and stuck a hat on your head"Kamsamnida!"  

You, Ellen and Aye went up to perform to a song called "Booty work" (T-Pain)

Ellen was in the middle while you danced on the left and Aye danced on the right:

photo tumblr_lzjaicAZAH1qag0blo1_500_zpsf9645247.gif

"... A+... I am done. Oh my goodness. THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT~! WELCOME TO THE CLASS MS.LI!" 

You thanked Mr.Hyuk then went back to sit with the guys," AND THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT! FOSHAWH!" Lay said as he congratulated you.

"Now that song is stuck in my head!" Kai said as he tried looking for the song on his phone.

"You made that booty WORK." LuHan said as smiled at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Kai watched as you and LuHan watched the other performances as well*This boy is always putting his arm around her. So irritating*

 

You all watched the rest of the performances then were dismissed from class.

"I'll walk with you to the locker room, yeah?" LuHan asked as you began to walk out of class.

You nodded ,"Well how do you like your first day of school ___? " LuHan asked as you both began walking together.

"I guess I made a few friends, but more foes. Other than that I really like the classes here".

"Well how about we celebrate that then" LuHan said as he intertwined his arm with yours.

You looked at him confused,"This weekend! I'll take you sight seeing or something, Yeah?" LuHan asked you nicely.

"Is anyone else going to come?" You asked as you both continued walking.

"Nah, Just you and I, if thats okay with you?" He asked shyly.

You came to a stop in front of the locker room "So like a date?" You said as you looked up at him.

He nodded ,"Y-Yeah, I guess so huh?" He said shyly as he scratched the back of his head. 

"Okay, I'll look forward to this weekend, See you later Oppa~" You said as you gave him a hug then entered the locker room.

LuHan smiled at you as he watched you leave.

He grined as he blushed and began to walk away.

*A date... I have a date with ____*