Wait for me...

Bring out the Wolves!

"____? Have you been crying? " Kris asked as you all entered the house together.

You nodded lightly ," D-Dui... I'll just miss you all." You replied trying to cover up the fact you saw Luhan.

"Araso.. Well I don't mean to rush you but its already 3:47pm. We have to leave the house at 6." Kris reminded and walked away.

"Who stuck a stick-" ," He just doesn't want to express the way he feels right now." You said cutting off Kai.

But who wouldn't feel the same? He was just able to see his sister after so long and now she has to go again....

 

You all sat back down in the living room and brought Zelo water ," Komawo Noona~ " He thanked and sipped on it quietly.

He looked up at you as you sat down on the couch ," Noona, are you okay?" He asked concerned, noticing your eyes were a bit puffy still from the crying.

Nodding, you could meet his eyes ," N-Ne, don't worry, Just watch the movie" .

Confused, He turned to Soo Yun for reassurance  ,' What's wrong with Noona? ' he worded at her.

She shrugged, lightly shocking lay," Aigoo du bu qi! Du bu qi! " She said patting his head then looked back at Zelo ,' I'm not sure, I think she saw Luhan'.

 

Nearing the end of the movie, You snuggled into Kai's arms and just stared at him, examining each and every one of his feature once again.

* How could I have not known sooner you'd be mine.. * 

He looked down at you as he felt you gaze at him, without knowing, you flashed your blue eyes at him and in reply, he flashed his red eyes at you.

"Aigoo, kyeopta~ " He teased, poking your nose then pecking your lips.

You smiled softly and kept your eyes glued to his ," Komawo~.... Actually.. Can I ask you something? ".

Nodding, he looked at you blankly ," Hmm?" ,  " What does it mean when a werewolves eyes aren't blue nor red... But rather..  A mix-" 

He put a finger up to his mouth," Purple. " He whispered.

"So you knew? " You asked slightly sitting up ," Yes... But i didn't think it was possible.. Our kind hasn't had one of ' him ' in awhile. Just like we haven't had a wolf like you. Please don't be mad?" He replied pulling you back into him.

You sighed heavily trying not to cry," Is h-he going to be okay? " .

 Kai held hugged you tightly in his arms as he snuggled his head in the nape of your neck and mumbled ," Don't cry please?... He will be okay... He just needs time alone.. He will come back. Just like how you will come back.

You whispered under your breath," Promise? " , " I promise." 

 

As soon as the movie was over, D.O and Lay quickly made dinner as you and Soo Yun made sure to gather all of your things completely and finish packing.

" Aigoo I'm gonna miss Yixing.." Soo Yun complained as she stuck a photo frame of her and Lay in her suitcase.

You rolled your eyes ," We will only be gone for a year, we will come back." 

" New and improved, I may add. " Soo Yun teased.

You glared at her ," Don't you dare try to cut and dye my hair Hwang Soo Yun! I like my hair where it is at right now!" You complained.

"Awwh come on! Let me just trim the bottom and add a few highlight" ," Meii youuu!!" You objected.

" Don't make me show Lay what you looked like in middle school! LAYY GEGE!!" You teased and called out for him.

And in the instant he was already in the door way ," Dui?" he asked walking into the room and closed the door behind him.

You pulled out your phone and began looking for the old pictures of Soo Yun when she had a mullet and terrible acne ," Want to see Soo Yun as a pre-teen?" .

"You wouldn't dare!" Soo Yun object as she tried to snatch your phone away.

"Aigoo im sure you looked- " He stood quietly as he stared at the pictures. * This is not my girlfriend. *

He looked through the pictures as his jaw dropped in disbelief ," Did you get plastic surgery honey? " He teased as Soo Yun jumped on to his back and took the phone away.

" Aniyaa!!! I learned how to use make up properly ate less and cleaned my face more! IT WAS HARD OKAYY!" Soo Yun complained.

"Aigoo araso araso I was just teasing  you love, Wo ai ni. " , " Aniya, I don't want your hugs. " She complained and pushed Lay's arms away as he tried hugging her.

" Arasoo, I will go hug my pillow~ Oh pillow you're so soft and comforting-" ," okay okay stop it your creeping me out weirdo. I love you too" Soo Yun said giving in as she hugged Lay.

 

Eventually they both left the room as D.O called to announce dinner was ready.

Ofcouse, packing without using your powers made you slow, so you were still packing.

Sighing in disbelief you gave in and used your powers.

In the middle of it all, Kai entered the room, still fascinated at what you were able to do with your powers.

He grabbed onto one of your teddy bear and a pair of lace flying around and teleported in front of you ," These are cute, but these are y." He teased.

Startled, you lost concentration and snatched the from him, causing the rest of your clothes circling around the room to fall ," Poop! I was packing still~!" .

" Mianhaeyoo~ Here, I'll help you~ Don't worry about it" He added as he began helping you pack...

But it was dead silent after that,

You couldn't help but want to ask him of what had happened to Luhan..

But it was eating up Kai inside too.. He wanted to let you know.

But would you be able to accept it was the matter on his mind..

You couldn't take it anymore... * I have to know...* 

" Kai-" , " ____-" You both said each others names at the same time.

Gesturing you to go first you spoke clearly ," Just tell me what's wrong with him.. If anything is wrong that is.. I need to know! Please!?" You pleaded.

He stepped away from your luggage and led you to sit beside him on the bed.

" What I am about to tell you, you can't tell the others.. At least not now. They will find out once both Soo yun and you are gone but for now-" ," It's not the right time, I know. I get it. Just tell me already." You snapped at him.

He held your hand gently," ____-"," Mian, Mian. I didn't mean to snap at you... I just.. It's been eating me up not being able to know why he has been hiding.".

"_____-" ," I mean I know that his eyes are this weird glowing purple color but I need to know if he's okay!" You said cutting up off again.

" _____-" ," Just tell me he's okay! He's not dieing is he? Oh my goodness its all my fault." 

" ____! He's turning into a half wolf!".

You stared at him in confused ," What do you mean half wolf? He's already half wolf!  YOU'RE ALL-" ," But the other half isn't Human anymore." He cut off.

"O-Our kind calls him the  ' colyre cavaleur '... It means ' Anger wolf '.. ____.. His anger is eating his human half.. " Kai explained.

"Then what are we going to do? " ," We have to wait... Most wolves that were known to have this had let the anger take over and well.. They were no longer human anymore. So... Other wolves would eventually kill them.".

"Then how do you stop this!? I can't go home now. I can't. I have to see him. I -" , " The only way to fix this is utterly cliche, but we have to wait till he is most angry before we can test the theory." .

" Well what may that be then? True loves kiss? " You jokingly replied.

Not wanting to nod, Kai stared at your hands ," You're kidding right?" You scoffed.

"Then why did the other wolves struggle with that-" ," Because by the time the girl tried getting close to the wolf, he would rip her to shreds. They couldn't control themselves anymore... And I wouldn't want that to happen to you.." Kai sighed heavily, and pulled you in for a hug.

"But.. How could this have happened to Luhan?... He seemed fine-" ," I guess that night.. Something provoked him.. I don't know what it was but... It must of been.. Heart breaking.. He couldn't take it anymore".

Without Kai knowing, You were already crying in his shoulder ," I-Its my fault." 

" No its not, please don't blame yourself-" ," Yes it is.. Don't lie. I know its the truth...".

He pulled back a bit and noticed all your tears. He wiped them away and kissed your forehead ," Please don't cry.. P-please.".

Pulling you in again, tears fell from his eyes ," I'm sorry you were hurt.. I promise to protect you better when you come back and I promise you will see Luhan again when you come back." ..

You mumbled in his shoulder ," Promise?".

He nodded * I promise... *

 

 

Without a doubt, You would all be leaving for the airport in a couple of minutes... 

Not knowing what else you could of left behind, you roamed around the house one last time.

"____ come on! You're going to be late fore your flight!" Kris called out as he carried down another one of your luggages.

" I'll be right out ! I just have to look for something!" ," Alright! We will all be waiting down in the cars. Whenever you're ready!".

But you weren't ready... You didn't want to go..

You wanted to see Luhan one last time..

You walked too his room and sat on his empty bed, laying down, hugging his pillow that smelled just like him ," Where could you be now.. " You whispered in the hopes he would come walking through that door any minute..

"____ hurry up!" Kris called ," Araso! I'm coming!" You called and sat up from the bed limply..

 

You wrote a short note for each and every one of the room mates and stuck it under there pillows.

D.O , thank you for all the amazing food you created for us. I'll miss you're homemade ddubbokkii!

Chen, remember to lighten up! You're more funny than you think~ I'll miss your sarcasm!

Chanyeol, be sure to keep Kris happy~ You're a sweet oppa! I'll miss you're happy aura~!

Xiumin, you're so much more sweet and caring! I'll miss you're smile!

Sehun, I'll miss the way you instructed me during classes, Keep up it up! I'll miss you sunsengnim<3!

Baekhyun, I'll miss you're amazing vocals! I'll miss our singing sessions~!

Tao, I'll miss your agyeo! You are much more sweet than I thought you were~

Suho, You'll always be a big brother and an Umma to me~ I'll miss your words of wisdom~ <3!

Kris, Take down you're immagggee mister! I know Tiffany Unnie likes you too. Shh! Don't tell her I told you! You will be surprised with what I have in store for you when I come back! I'll miss hanging out with you most oppa!<3

Lay, Keep Soo Yun close to your heart always, She truly loves and cares for you a lot! I'll miss the way you made my best friend smile, better than i could make her smile myself~ <3

Kai, Remember too call and skype with me whenever you can. When I get a Iphone too then we can facetime whenever you like, Ara? I promise that my love for you every single day that I am gone. I hope that when I am back, that we can grow together as a couple once again. I love you and I will miss you most of all. Take care of yourself well, <3

 

But there was one note you had left to write... Luhan....

What was there left to say? * I guess I'll keep it short and simple.. *

Unsure if he would read it, You kissed the note and tucked it under his pillow..

*good bye Luhan* You thought as you made your goodbye to the apartment and headed down to the cars.

 

 

While the others were out taking you and Soo Yun to the airport, Luhan came home and went to gather his clothes.

He could smell your scent lingering in his room, but he was unsure of where.

He knew it was coming from the bed and therefore he pulled the blanket up and dug his hand into the pillow.

Finally noticing there was a piece of parchment on his bed folded into a heart, he opened it slowly, and read the short but agonizing words.

' Be careful while I am gone... Please come back?... I promise I will come back... Wait for me. ' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you all for reading! I loved all your comments :3 If you want to know what happened next, stay tunnedd for part 2~ <3

Continuation of story(Part 2):

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494000/growl-at-you-again-romance-you-exo-kai-luhan-lay-kris