Warrior !! Huh!!

My Brutal Bunnies

"Warrior,huh!" Then it was Daehyun's turn, "taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa,Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa" I couldn`t help it, they were just amazing. I was watching as they performed their debute theme song, Warrior. As it was utterly awesome, I had to say, the song was some kind of threat for me. With Yong Guk's rap that meant "An evil DNA, we`ve lost all of our warriors.". 

I was sure the `evil DNA' he meant was me. I can guess how deep is his grudge for me because of what happened between us. I thought I`d made it clear to him that it wasn`t all my fault. 

The whole song was about a hypocrite, coward warrior that only aims for the backs of people`s heads and them,BAP, fighting those hypocrites away from this world. It`s actually war they`re declaring now, a war with me. I had to act like I didn`t notice,yes, I was the hypocrite, the person who aims like a coward, because I was a ninja. 

Right after the song, the guys surrounded me with faces of hope, and a little hint of evil. Zelo asked,"How was it?" I gave them a fake grin, guessing that they already know I`ve got their message. 

I spotted Daehyun smirking at my grin. Ughh... what have I gotten myself into?! Changing the subject, I spoke up,"Nice and ready for your debute. Now go get a bottle of water each, I don`t want BAP passing out on stage because of me." Somehow, they obeyed and let the topic aside.

The atmosphere wasn`t as dangerous as before though, it confused me. I didn`t know whether these are really as bad as I thought or just the other way around. I figured they were plotting something against me, I just couldn`t guess what their plan is. 

Then, "Noona, here`s some water for you." Zelo offered me his drink, so I took it as a sign I`m not scared of them, even if I actually was, a bit. "Thanks Zelo-yah." Daehyun shot hateful a glance at me so I looked away from him, Grrrrrr~ who does he think he is. His eyes, they gave me the chills but I had no idea why. 

The next second, the situation turned cold. This time, it wasn`t only Daehyun, all of them had their eyes set on me. They looked like they were all going to kill me, I knew I had to bail before anything bad happens and my phone came to the rescue. The `HuH' ringtone I set blasted into the whole room so I took the only chance I had and picked it up.

It was HyunA again,"Dongsaeng-ah!! Having a good time ??" But I replied her with,"Oh yeah. I totally forgot, I`ll be right there." "What?" "Bye!" I hung up. 

The perfect excuse for me to escape,"Sorry guys. I have practice down at Cube, bye!" With that, I sped off.