Uninvited

My Brutal Bunnies

"Yo Sohyun! Hurry up!" Yongguk's harsh voice faintly invaded my room while I was just fixing my hair. Yep, this was NOT a dream. I was really going to play Kim Taekyung starting the minute I step outside of BAP's dorm, no, my room. The handsome guy in the mirror was me and I clicked my tongue in satisfication. Himchan banged the door mercilessly,"Sohyun! Come out or I`ll knock this door down!" 

Pissed, I yelled back,"Yeah,yeah! I`m coming!" then turned the doorknob. The door flew open and Himchan tumbled to the floor as a painful grunt escaped his lips. "What took you so long?!" Youngjae babbled, before giving a hell-so-long speech about how boys dress up so fast and girls caring too much about their looks that almost made me throw up. I nodded at his every word, my heart begging him to stop.

"Good morning noona~!!" Zelo cheered and leaned his head on my shoulder sleepily, still in his pajamas. The other members shot him mad but confused glares with a question playing in their minds,'How did he sleep through Yongguk's deafening alarm?' 

"Go take a bath, now!" Yongguk screamed at the innocent maknae. 

Zelo cringed in fear and quickly made his way to the bathroom to clean himself up. I giggled at his cuteness, unknowingly commented,"Aigooo~ that kid is too cute.." A few seconds passed by then I slowly noticed that the guys had set their eyes on me,"What?" 

"Nothing.." They turned their heads except for Yongguk, his eyes still piercing mine,"You like Zelo?" 

My cheeks grew hot and before I knew it, I was already flushing at the simple question,"What? No!" I denied the fact that I really really like the cute,innocent maknae despite the kiss incident between me and Daehyun. I loved the little guy's big heart, cool dance moves and on top of all, his aegyo. He melts me every he screams "Noona~" with that small but erupting voice of his. He made me feel warm and safe. 

On the other hand, Daehyun just came out of the shower with a towel on his head and also in time to hear my answer. A silent grunt escaped his lips as he went on rubbing his wet hair, enough for me to notice. It was tempting not to look at him in the eyes through his messed up bangs. This guy, took the warmth out of me. He sent shivers through my veins and prickles into my skin. Even so, this dark guy is the one I'd like to be alone with. I wanted to know, no, I needed know more about him. The mystery behind the way he acted with me. 

After an hour of non stop screaming and scrambling for clothes, Zelo was finally ready to head out of the dorm in a proper outfit instead of a frog costume he was dying to wear. There he stood smiling innocently as if he wasn't the one responsible for holding us back,"All right, let's go go go!!" He shouted with his fist up in exaggerating spirit. I almost swooned at his cuteness. Yongguk caught the sparkle in my eyes and smirked, shaking his head with a hidden smile . Back in the old days, we had this short chat about who was going to be our first kiss. My bet was on Jiyoung, but yeah, she died before he could even confess and now I could see that he was betting on Zelo. Little did he knew that his hopes would never ever come true. 

Leading the band, I rested my hand onto the shiny silver doorknob and turned it. The same time, the lights went off, leaving us in a dark, pitch black room as windows were absent at the moment. All of us froze to the floor, clueless of what to do. "Uhhhh.. guys?" I voiced to see if this was just a small, harmless prank from them. The next second, the room lit up again and hurt my eyes with its sudden rays so I held an arm over my eyes. When I could adjust myself to the bright light, the sight in front of me almost took the last breath out of me. 

"Hello again, Sohyun." 

I felt the last wisp of soul leaving my body, unfortunately not!