No

My Brutal Bunnies

A cloud of gasps filled the room. I took a step back in shock, eyes the widest possible while the old man dressed in a pure white cloak in front of me smiled at my reaction. He knew he was uninvited and he also knew that I didn't want anything to do with him especially at this moment. It took a few seconds for me devour the truth in front of me, the head of ninjas who was always bossing me around with his dirty jobs. Finally, I realised he was going to drag me back to the our quarters, hell for me.

"Damn it.." I spat in a slow whisper. Still, the smile on his face stayed where it was. It annoyed me so much because that smile was belying his true dark self. The Kim Tae Kyung disguise? It will never ever work on a professional like him. "I heard you're coming back to join us, why didn't you? Your career is in pieces now, isn't that so?" His questions was pouring wine onto my firing rage on purpose. 

I gritted my teeth but before I could even respond, "Who the hell are you?!" Daehyun blurted out. Then he noticed the whole bunch of guys behind me that even I almost lost in the trail of my mind. 

"May I know who you boys are?" He asked in his croaked voice. 

Yongguk stepped up from behind and pushed me aside to show himself,"It's me, Yongguk." The elder's face didn't change a bit as it stayed with the expressionless smile from before. The come back of his favourite fighter didn't affect him and I knew that sent an arrow through Yongguk's heart.

I had to stop the scene before anyone gets hurt,"Give me some time and I'll show you."

"Seo In Guk has his eyes on the Sapphire Flame, Sohyun. As the keeper you should be res---" 

"I'm on it! Alright? You can't drag me back to that pathetic excuse for a home!" I snapped in rage, provoking the elder to a fight for my freedom. Bad news, despite the wrinkles on his aging skin, he was a way better fighter than me. But, I couldn't give up. 

The smile on lips curved into a frown, creasing his grey eyebrows ever so slightly. "Is that a challenge, little one?" 

"Noona-yahh!! What are you doing??" Zelo yelled and pulled me into a protective embrace. I froze as pink flushes appeared on my cheek. Daehyun stepped up between me and the old man, blocking my view from any possible attack. Even though the atmosphere was getting so intense, Yongguk stayed calm and quiet as if he was ready for what was bound to happen. 

Daehyun spreaded his arms wide and barked into the old man's face,"You'll have to go through me!!" 

Struggling in Zelo's grip, I shouted at his dumb move,"Daehyun!! Don't!!" At last, I elbowed his guts and he let go. I pushed Daehyun to the side, just in time to receive a hard blow on the face. The impact sent me flying and then crashing into a door on the other end of the room. I landed on the floor, dragging the leopard printed carpet with my back. Heat from the friction burned my back and left a huge scarlet mark on my bare skin. 

From inside, I saw the head with his face just an inch far from Daehyun, a dagger emerged from his long sleeve and rested peacefully in his palm. I scanned for the other guys but to my surprise, they were all unconcious already. My heart raced uncontrollably as pictures of the future blinded my sight. No, he can't die! The unstoppable thumping worsened especially when I chose to run and jump towards the elder before anything serious happens. I stretched out a foot and BAM! It landed right into the old man's cheek as I forced his whole body into a wall. 

"Don't touch him!" I snatched the dagger off of his fingers and aimed it at him. To be honest, I felt sorry for the old guy but he was messing with my life and yea.. love life maybe ?? 

"You don't have the guts, Sohyun. You can't kill anyone." He smirked in satisfication.

Easily provoked, I stared at him straight in his eyes with the dagger getting nearer his chest,"Well.. maybe you're gonna be my first.."

Before the shaking dagger managed to make its way into his heart, a hand gripped mine so hard until I dropped the weapon. "Are you crazy?!" It was Yongguk. His eyes were filled with ultimate darkness and even I didn't know why. This sudden change.

"What's wrong with you?"

The grip tightened in a steady, slow pace and finally squeezed the veins of my wrist. He was trying to break my hand. He locked his eyes into mine without even a hint of guilt in those two pools of ice. I wailed at his strength and decided to land a punch into his face but he managed to catch my other hand, the two forces fighting each other. 

"Hyung! Stop!" Daehyun shouted as his legs swiftly moved into a kick straight at his chest. Yongguk lost his balance after the blow and fell down onto the floor, unconcious.