I Remember

My Brutal Bunnies

"Ughhh....." The pain throbbing in my body was unbearable as I opened my eyes after a long nap. At first, everything turned out real blurry and after my eyes had adjusted to the lack of light, my vision started to clear up. I was in a dark and empty room, on a single chair with my hand tied behind my back. I tried struggling free but the ropes were too tight so I couldn't even move my hands to break through them.

****Zelo's POV****

"Himchan hyung~. Will she be okay?" I asked our group's visual out of worry.

Himchan turned to face Zelo,"Hmm..? I don't care, she beat me up."

"You just passed out,hyung." 

"Whatever..."

"Daehyun hyung?" I turned to Daehyun hyung who was busy chewing roasted chicken.

"No comment." Daehyun hyung spoke with chicken in his mouth.

"Youn--" 

"Stop worrying about her." Youngjae hyung kept on tapping his iPad. I couldn't ask Jongup hyung because he was in his room with the door locked, probably dancing.

I hope noona will be alright. Yongguk hyung hit her too hard yesterday until I had to cover my eyes. Noona's a nice girl so why do we have to beat her up ? She helped us lot, expecially with our debute. Yahhhh.. I can't let Yongguk hyung beat her up anymore.

Then Yongguk barged out of his room and headed straight towards the room where noona was being held at. "Yaaa Yongguk !! Don't go too hard on her!" Himchan warned the berserk leader because their boss wanted her alive, not dead and by the looks on Yongguk's face, he was going to settle his problem with Sohyun. Two words, no mercy.

As he stepped into the room, he closed it with a loud bang. This is not good. Daehyun patted my back,"Zelo-yah. Wanna go spy on them?" He said, waving a glass in his hand to spy on their conversation through the closed door. I couldn't help smiling and nodded eagerly. He helped me up and we tiptoed our way to the Sohyun's room. Daehyun put a finger on his lips, motioning me to stay quiet so that Yongguk won't even have a clue about this.

 

****Sohyun's POV****

"You're awake." 

"Shut up and let me go,jerk!" I shrieked, tugging hard at the ropes.

He started pointing out the piece of memory I never wanted to remember,"I know what you've done to me, just like that. You broke your promise and she never came back." 

"I know...but it's not my fault." I said, weakly.

"Whose fault is it then?" Yongguk cupped my face, hard.

I bit his hand til he let go,"She killed herself! For us, for you ! She didn't want you to drink that poison so she sacrificed---" 

"You killed her !!" He cut me off.

"You just can't face it, can you? Listen here, Yongguk." My voice came out weak, but stern. I continued,"If she didn't do it, none of us would even be breathing right now."

"No!!!" He pulled his hair in fury and finally fell down to his knees, tears flowing down his cheeks. "That day.. I was gonna confess to her. You knew about that, right? You were the only person I told but why... WHY DID YOU HAVE SO MUCH DAMNED ENEMIES?!" He screamed at the floor.

"Ugh...." My eyes started to tear up too, with the old but painful memories starting to come back one by one. Pictures of Jiyoung's smiling faces invaded my head. "I-I...I don't know. She wasn't just a friend you know, she was like a sister to me." 

"But she died."

"Yongguk." I called his name.

He ignored me and didn't look up. I called for his attention again,"Yongguk.."

Slowly, he stood up, face still down and raised his hand. Then, I realised it was a big mistake. My face was hit with the fierce punch that the chair I was on fell over to the side, head first. "THE REASON SHE DRANK THAT POISON WAS BECAUSE OF YOU !! SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BECAUSE YOU !! AND YOU DIDN'T SURRENDER !!!" He began shrieking histerically.

Lucky for me, the chair broke into pieces so I could stand up but my hands were still tied. The only chance I've got was to kick and knock him down, and I did. He fell down with a thud and I steppped on his chest to mess with his breathing, not that I wanted to kill him. I did that to make him stay down as I tried untieing the ropes that held my hands hostage but it was no good. Something shiny was sticking out of his pocket so I used another foot to take it out and kick it up through the ropes. I caught the flying dagger as soon as my hands were free before it stabs Yongguk in the neck. 

"Get off of me!!" Yongguk screamed in pain because I stepped on him too hard. "Ya!" I called and kneeled right next to him, with my right foot still on his chest.  "She wouldn't want us fighting like this. If you keep trying to kill me, her sacrifice would be in vain." 

Tears dripped onto the floor,"but----" 

"She loved you too,Yongguk. That was why she sacrificed herself and drank the poison. She didn't want you to die, but you did, inside. I know because she told me she loved you. You know I tried, and I almost died there. If she didn't drink it, the sword would have stabbed my heart and killed me altogether. The bomb on your neck would explode and leave your body in pieces. It's my fault,yes, but we have to move on, she would've want it to be like that." I admitted the fact that it was my fault with tears flowing fast and stood up. I lifted my foot and headed to the door. 

Yongguk, on the other hand, still laid on the floor crying and probably slowly accepting Jiyoung's death. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. To my surprise, two blondies fell down to my feet, stumbling on each other. "What the---???" I cried.

"Hey!" Someone from the other side of the dorm shouted,"Don't let her escape!" It was smarty pants Youngjae. Shoot!

"Annyeong~" Innocently waving goodbye,I ran towards the window and jumped out. I landed safely on my two feet and started walking normally to Cube Enter. as no one saw me jumping out of the window except for BAP.

Hyuna would kill me for the fact I didn't come home last night.