Determinate

My Brutal Bunnies

His legs extended, bent and sprinted in a speed of lightning with the sole purpose of ripping my soul off my body. Before he could even pull out that sword securely tucked within his belt, I swung my elbow right at his exposed chin and sent him flying towards his awaiting boss. Being the ninja he is, he countered the fall resulting in a swift land to the tiled floor. He looked up with eyes that shone a feeling of hatred driven by his lust for revenge. Those eyes pierced into mine while a wave of fear struck my senses. 

I shook my head, ran my fingers across my face to block that disturbing image. Scanning all over his heaving body, I focused on a weak spot. There had to be one, especially at the back of his neck. Since the car accident that happened when we were both young, it had been a real vulnerable spot for him. He managed to catch where my eyes were aiming so his hand rose and covered that spot. We both knew that I could get him paralysed for the rest of his life.

"Don't you dare!" He growled.

"Dare what?" I taunted.

Once again, he charged. I backed a few steps away, looking for another way around him. I blocked his blow and spun around him, ready to kick the back of his neck when he pulled my leg then threw me towards a wall. I crashed into the wall, tore it apart, coughing up blood as I slid down to the floor. My vision blurred for a second and Yongguk walked casually towards my immobile body. 

He knelt on one leg. His hands rose and touched my chin, caressing it with brotherly love. For a moment there I thought the feeling he showed then was real, as if the real Yongguk had come back to save me from the monster. Then, he forced my face up. Our eyes met again, his full with anger while mine displayed defeat. He always wins. 

His lips parted," You killed Ji."

"I-i-i di-din't..." My voice croaked as blood blocked my airways.

"You killed Ji!" He screamed and landed a furious punch on my cheek. I turned the other way, relieved to have avoided his deathly glare. Then, a clear chance shone right in front of my eyes. His gleaming sword stuck out of its case, only inches away from my hand. 

"You're gonna be my first, Guk." I said in the slowest voice possible.

He leaned forward, nearing his ear to my lips as I parted my bloody lips again. My fingers crept lightly around the specially carved handle and wrapped it tight within my free hand. I whispered,"You're... my first..."

With that, I pulled the sword out of its case and the lethal blade struck his side. The bloody metal extended behind him, crimson blood covering its mighty shine. His eyes darted to the my trembling hands then to my eyes. They portrayed everything. Regret, sorrow, hatred... everything. Blood started dripping from his parted lips.I looked back at him as a tear withered from a corner of my eye. 

I realized what I just did. I killed my own best friend, Ji's love. 

"Yongguk.. dont' die."

He fell to the floor.

"Oppa...?"

No respond.

"Yongguk oppa!!" 

No respond.

I forced myself up on my knees and flipped his body over so I could see his face. I had to make sure he wasn't dead. I didn't want the blame. His eyes were already closed. It killed the only hope I had. I ran a hand across his broad chest, feeling for any movement. His breathing was slowing down to a possible extent of dying. My fingers gripped his blood stained clothes as I wept, my eyes not leaving his,"Oppa.. don't die yet. Ji unnie loves you. You can't die. Who's going to take care of me if you leave me like this?"

A set of long fingers ran through my messed up hair, pausing my pathetic screaming. His scarlet lips stretched into a small smile. A smile that meant everything was going to be okay. A beautiful lie.

Then, a croaky scream pierced my ears and when I turned around, the sight of the old man swinging a sword towards me met my eyes. There was no time for me to dodge the blow so I could only close my eyes, hoping it would be over fast. 

"Sohyun !!" 

Clank! The sound of a metal blade hitting the ground parted my eyes. A blonde haired guy was blocking the old man's sword with his own hands. The blade pierced his flesh as blood ran down the sword and met the elder's hands. Their arms shivered in a battle of pain and strength. My whole body was immovable,my eyes glued themselves to the scene in front of me, unable to do anything. 

"Sohyun, he's still alive." Another voice invaded my ears so I turned around and saw Junhyung's fingers pressed against Yongguk's wrist. 

"The damage's not severe, the sword hasn't stricken any of his organs. He's going to be okay." He continued. 

I blew a sigh of relief. Then, I remembered the other guy who just saved my life. I forced my body up and dragged myself across the floor to the two men. My saviour was trapped between the sword at his neck and the wall behind him. The enemy had his back me so I had the advantage to carry out my initial plan to throw the old man into a world of amnesia. 

I gripped the old man's head and focused on erasing his memories. His screams filled the whole room. There came a point when his struggling stopped and finally he fell unconscious.This was the first time that I actually used the Sapphire Stone's power so it drained my energy bit by bit until it was almost gone.

My vision began to blurr again. I looked at my saviour, "Daehyun....?" and everything went black.

This chap's kinda stale, don't you think? The feels yet to come~!