Comeback

My Brutal Bunnies

Mmhhh-- Cheesecake.. come to oppa~

The distinct mumble from who knew who disturbed my deep slumber. I turned but I felt something tightening its grip on my waist. The sight of Daehyun inches away from my face met my eyes as soon as I opened them. Eyes widening, I only stared at the sleeping figure in front me. His breathing was slow yet steady as it my face constantly. His expression, soft like a baby, the temptation to run a finger over his plump cheek had to be forgotten. He mumbled again,"Cheesecake...song...hmmm~" Giggling, I wondered how this guy could even sing in his sleep. Then, he pulled me closer to him until our foreheads met. For the umphteenth time, my face traced a pink shade. 

Gently, I lifted his arm up and slipped out of his embrace. 

I was about to turn the door knob, then I faltered. I couldn't. I knew as soon as I step out of this wad, the other ninjas would shoot daggers at me, curse at me and call me a for doing that to the old man. The fact was, the Sapphire Stone effect was unreversible. No matter how many times they beat me up to recover the current general's memory, it would  be useless. I heaved a sigh and turned around to see Daehyun still peacefully asleep within the white sheets.

I opened the door and took a step out. Outside, the lair was dark and empty. Unlike the usual HQ, there was not even a single ninja to be seen. I glanced at the ticking clock inside the wad, it read 2.32 a.m. This was weird, even though the sun hasn't risen, the HQ should never be this quiet. Something fishy was going on but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. 

Closing the door behind me, I randomly searched the walls for a switch and flicked it on. The lamps didn't light up normally. Instead, they flickered on and off at a simple rhythm. With the minimum aid, dark figures with ropes trapping them was everywhere on the floor. A small gasp escaped my trembling lips as I stepped back in shock. Another figure emerged from the darkness and everytime the light was on, he'd come closer and closer towards me. 

"Who's there?!" I yelled.

Only a chuckle was heard.

In the darkness, something sharp struck my thigh and I felt it being forced out painfully. I screamed and held my shaking leg so that I wouldn't fall. Throwing my fist where I just saw the figure, I only felt air as my hair was pulled and I fell to my knees, wailing in agony. 

"We meet again, Sohyun." 

His deep voice sounded familiar, it was Seo In Guk. There was no one else with the kind of voice that melted any girl who watches his dramas. But, this time his tone wasn't romantic at all, it was sadistic. His evil aura was all around him, I could sense it. For once, the light shone on Zelo's frightened face in front of me. I averted my gaze away from him. The thought of Daehyun clueless about Ingguk's presence threatened me. 

He hurt Zelo, Yongguk and all of BAP. Their muffled screaming confirmed it, sending a wave of fury throughout my senses. The villian constantly tugged on my hostage hair to hear my painful yells echoing all around the lair.

After the torment paused, he kneeled behind me as his mouth neared my ear and voiced,"You know how I am, Sohyun. I've installed God knows how many bombs behind those walls, under these floors, anywhere possible."

"See this?" He showed a remote over my shoulder, waving it smugly.

Not having to guess what was going to happen if he pushed that red button, I only nodded to avoid angering him.

"I can kill everyone just with a simple push on this beautiful button." 

A random question slipped out of my lips,"What about you? Won't you die too?"

Calm, he answered,"That, you don't have to know. Now surrender and tell me where the Sapphire Stone is."

Pabo, that thing's stuck inside of me. How the hell am I going to hand it to you?

"I can't..." 

He responded with nothing. 

Then, a surge of pain struck my spine. I arched my back, screaming in pain as my bones felt like breaking to pieces. He hadn't let my hair go, the torment of tension caused beads of tears to run down my face. 

Struggling to retort, my voice croaked,"You..you're evil."

He laughed, obviously amused with the fact that he had me in his hands. I was disgusted, yet so afraid as he had the power to take the lives of the people I cared. It was just like last time, when Yongguk and Jiyoung unnie were locked up glass cubicles. She died, blood spraying out of because of the poison she drank. He accused me, cursed at me and was never to be seen after he disappeared in the woods. For a few years, my whole life was in pieces until Junhyung came in and sorted everything out for me. He promised happiness.

It was BAP's turn this time, the enemy I learned to develop feelings for. Though a little brutal for handsome blondies like them, they turned my life upside down. Zelo brought security, Himchan came with fashion advice, Youngjae the password hacker, Jongup and his awesome dance moves, Yongguk returned memories and last but not least, Daehyun. Sometimes he was so annoying. But he was the one by my side when things weren't going smooth.

I couldn't let the same thing happen again.