Busted !

My Brutal Bunnies

Heads down, as their boss went on with his non-stop nagging about their night-out with Sohyun. He punched the marble office desk with his fist till it broke into two and made the whole BAP cringe at his exaggerating rage. His hatred for the manager whom he personally asked for the group he had his dirty hands on was beyond anyone's imagination. He walked at a very slow pace around every one of the members to have a closer look at their pathetic expressions and spotted the protest in their eyes. That made his anger grow worse.

"Bang Yong Guk!" He called for BAP's leader, Sohyun's long-lost best friend who before this hated her to the core.

He was slightly startled by their boss' loud and stern voice and couldn't help stuttering,"Y-yes,sir?" The boss ruthlessly smacked the side of his head, the impact so hard that he fell down and hit the sharp corner of their boss' office desk. Daehyun couldn't hold back his temper and charged at the merciless boss,"How dare you do that to our Gukkie?!". Their boss swiftly dodged the attack with a simple smug on his face and caught Daehyun's arms, twisting them behind his back. Daehyun howled in pain.

Himchan took a step back, obviously scared of the man in front of him now. "W-w-why are y-yo-you forcing us t-to do this?" He questioned the man's intentions for wanting to take Sohyun down so bad. Seo In Guk, laughed hysterically, an evil shade invading his eyes. It was as if lightning stormed around the room as a compliment to his evil laugh. 

The genius of the group clenched his fist in fury,"No one, and I mean no one in BAP wants to hurt Sohyun anymore !! She's done a good job promoting us and this is how we repay her?!!" 

Seo In Guk took out a pen from his pocket and pointed it at Youngjae's bare neck, the sharp tip of the pen digging into his skin,"This group wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me!!" Youngjae glared into the monster's eyes. In Guk threw the pen into the ceiling that it stuck there, proving that he will kill anyone who refuses his unreasonable orders.

I jumped back, did the pen just go through the ceiling? God, what have I gotten myself into? I crouched again and peeped through the teeny tiny holes on the ceiling for more info just like Zelo told me to. Yes, I was above the ceiling and spying on the show my precious Seo In Guk and BAP put up below. Why would he want me so bad? I don't even know this guy.. and why is he using BAP? Coward.. you *&@^(@(!&*&!*0..son of a &^(&^!*)!(. 

I felt sorry for Yongguk, whose hatred brutally used for one's selfish purpose and the other guys too, who shouldn't be involved in my fights in the first place. If Seo In Guk wanted me, he'd have to get me by himself, not by using some random people's dreams and look what he got me into, what he got the members into.  

I pressed my lips in disgust, good to know they don't really wanna hurt me and also fighting for my safety. Awesome job guys, fighting! I continued eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Guys..now!" Yongguk caught In Guk's foot, causing him fall down. Zelo quickly jumped on him and pinned him to the floor,"I won't hit noona, but if it's you it'll be different.." 

Yongguk stood up and fixed his crooked shirt,"I, Bang Yong Guk, refuse your orders. Now that we're famous, you should be on your knees begging for us to stay with this stupid company. I'd rather apply to Cube next than stay at this pathetic reason for an entertaiment company!!" 

The other members cheered happily,"Yeahhhhh~!!!!!!"

I couldn't help smiling at In Guk's defeat, Yongguk's back in the game. 

Instead of begging for mercy, In Guk laughed deeply and of course, evilly,"You think I'd lose to you that easy?" and countered Zelo's lock by pinning him to the nearest wall. He pulled out a hidden gun out of thin air and aimed at the back Zelo's head,"Now would you listen to me? Or do you not want your beloved little maknae alive after this next few seconds". Even I cringed at his sudden move, another hypocrite just like me. 

That move of his made Zelo's hyungs freeze at their feet, unable to do anything which won't cause Zelo's death. I bit my lower lip till it bled, that's it. He can beat Yongguk up but not Zelo whose been protecting me all this time. With one powerful stomp, the ceiling cracked and broke into pieces. I fell down with the bits of wood and dust and landed on the dark parquet floor safely on my feet, slightly crouching for a softer impact.

Slowly, I stood up straight and brushed off the dirt with a sly smile on my face,"It's not nice to talk about people behind their backs, doesn't that make you a hypocrite too?". BAP seemed startled by my sudden interference but said nothing.

"Look who's talking.." In Guk smirked at his own remark.

"Let him go!!" I barely shouted at him as I clenched my fists to get ready for some action.

That made Seo In Guk tighten his grip on poor Zelo. I heard Zelo yelp a little, and it was enough to make me surrender myself to that monster,"You want me, Seo In Guk. Not him ! Come and get me!" I shouted as I spread out my hands in defeat.

"No! If you want her, you'll have to go through me!" Daehyun stepped up in front of me and did the same thing with his arms. He glanced back at me and offered an assuring smile. My eyes widened at his unexpected move but before I could say anything, the other members except for Zelo followed in his steps.

Pressure was all over his face so he pressed Zelo harder towards the Zelo,"Noona!! You don't have to do this!!" Zelo shrieked with a little hint of pain in his voice.

"I'm your manager so it's my job to protect you boys." With all the boys in front of me, there was no way In Guk could catch me taking out a kunai from one of my pockets and I threw the lethal blade straight into his hand. The kunai pierced through the bones and flesh of his hand, forcing him to let go of Zelo. The carpets were stained by a pool of crimson liquid. The innocent hostage of his grabbed his only chance and kicked him in the stomach before running back to me. Hohoho.. this has to be karma.. and clearly I enjoyed the 5-second show.

Pulling the bloody blade out of the brand new hole in his hand,"So you're against me now? To fight for that heartless ninja?"

"Look who's calling who heartless.." I used his own words on him, kind of.

It's hard to glare into his eyes with all the guys in front of me so I gave up trying,"One question.Why?"