The Ambush

My Brutal Bunnies

There I was at my seat in the back of the class, with my earphones in and playing,'Warrior'. HyunA wasn't in the same class as mine because she was my senior, so was JiHyun, Jiyoon and Gayoon, they were all seniors with Gayoon ranking the eldest of all. 

It's a week before B.A.P's big debute and everything was almost ready. Just reservations for the gigantic stadium in Seoul as their venue was still pending. Tickets? Already sold out.Why is it that I'm not really surprised that the whole 8,000 tickets managed to go sold out even for a rookie group? Hmph.. just looking on the number of likes on their first intro vid. A self-centred smile crept into my face, who knew I'm this awesome at this managing thing. 

A rough nudge from behind brought me back to the real world. I turned around to see a bunch of blondies, everyone one of them glaring at me like I they were all going to eat me up,"What?"

Their charismatic leader spoke up,"Badminton hall,now."

Just with that, all seven of them marched their way to the place Yong Guk just mentioned. I couldn't hide a smile from curving up on my face, this is what I've been waiting for this whole time. Ailee, who was my deskmate, elbowed me on the shoulder,"Who are they? Are you gonna skip class again?"

"Well.. yes and no. If I'm not back in 20 minutes, you'll know what to say" I grinned.

She crossed her arms sending me that mental message,'What if I don't want to?' 

"Come on, pleeeaaaaaassssssee~!!" I tugged her shirt with innocent puppy dog eyes. 

"Don't give me that face!" 

"Awwwwwwwwwww~~"

"No!"

"I'll call you unnie for a day."

"Nope."

"Dong Woon?"

Her eyes glinted at the sound of her one and only crush,Son Dong Woon, who was luckily from the same company as mine. I could talk him into a date with Ailee any day if the date involved his favourite meat restaurant across the street. Ailee's shyness did a lot of good for my ninja life because she could cover up my absence from some classes. She already knew that I used her a lot of that but she really didn't care because I could always promise her Dong Woon, and I never ever break promises. Finally,she groaned in annoyance before giving in to my one of a kind offer.

"Yeah.. whatever.."

"Yoohoooooo~!! Saranghae unnie-yah!!!!" I cried and hugged her tight. I ran out of the class,waved goodbye to the other classmates and hurried to the old and abondoned badminton hall where unknown danger was in wait for me.

The old badminton hall..

I turned the doorknob that wasn't locked as usual. Chills ran up my spine as ghost stories invaded my imagination including the all-time famous vampires, mummies and not forgetting the classic, mysterious kids playing all by themselves. I stepped into the dark hall.As I suspected, the hall wasn't empty or infested with ghosts. All seven blondies rounded up in a corner and the second they sensed my presence, their glares were all back on me.

I couldn't say I missed those glares. "You know why you're here?" This time Him Chan started to speak.

"Yes and no." I answered with zero expression.

"What do you mean yes and no?" Youngjae voiced out.

I shot a glance at Daehyun, he just stood at his own spot without making a single noise.

"If it were just Yong Guk, I couldn't be more surprised but all you guys? I haven't done anything bad to you guys, including Yon Guk." I continued,"Ya !! I've haven't finished with your debute yet and now you're turning against me. Ungrateful jerks." I blew a bit of hair that was covering my eyes.

Yong Guk threw a dagger but it flew right past me by a few inches and struck deep into the one of the concrete walls. "Don't mess with us, SoHyun. You know why you're here. You remember, right. Don't tell you've already forgotten about JiYoung." 

"I told you it wasn't my fault!!" I snapped back. Blood rushed through my veins and it was boiling hot. 

He smirked at my remark, and looked to his left, then to his right and last but not least, to me,"Guys..go!" All of the members started to surround me like dogs, including innocent maknae Zelo. 

"6 on 1. Yep, you guys are true warriors." I said before they charged at me, all at once. 

I'll need to get rid of Yong Guk last. My first move was to jump and hang onto one of the broken lamps high up on the ceiling to watch those clueless boys bump into each other.

"There she is!" Jong Up shrieked while pointing his finger at me but I managed to flee somewhere else before another member could see me there. The next second, I was standing right behind Him Chan and pressed a spot on his neck, to make him fall unconcious. 

Great,one down 5 more to go. Before I could make my next move, someone locked me with his body.

"Gotcha!" It was Jong Up. He wrapped an arm around my neck to block my air vessels. But that move of his was actually a trap, I bent down and flipped him over. He fell with a loud thud, the impact paralysed him temporarily.

4 more. Only Zelo, Youngjae, Daehyun and Yong Guk were left. I only knew the strength of one of them, Yong Guk and I can say I've lost to him a lot of times in the past, he must have grown stronger. Then, it was Daehyun's turn to lock me by grabbing hold of both of my arms from behind and stopped me from beating the others up. 

"Gah! Let me go!" I cried. He was too close to me that I froze.

I faced Zelo, who was just watching, not even making one move and I could see the guilt in his deep black eyes. Yong Guk came up, smirking. He dived his fist into my stomach and the fierce punch made me spit blood.

"Ugh!" Daehyun held me tight, not letting me fall to the ground. 

"Don't act innocent, !! You've killed too many innocent lives !! You've lost you're right to live !!!" He screamed as he sent another kick on the stomach, the perfect place to beat people up.

Blood sprayed out of my mouth and stained his face. I forced my body down in pain and surprisingly, Daehyun finally let me go. Zelo grabbed his hyung who had just lost his temper to stop him from coming at me again. Yong Guk pulled himself roughly out of Zelo's grip. Youngjae and Daehyun helped the maknae stop their leader. 

I laid there, curling in pain. "Let me go!!" Yong Guk shrieked while charging towards me but they managed to pull him away. "Hyung !! We don't want to kill her!!" Daehyun cried to calm him down. 

"I'll go take her somewhere else." Zelo asked his hyungs for agreement. Daehyun and Youngjae both nodded in sync. Yong Guk cried,"No!" 

"Noona !!" Zelo ran to my aid, leaving his hyungs to hold Yong Guk back. Without a warning, he carried me up in his arms and hurried out of the hall. "Put me down Zelo-yah...." My voice could only come out as a whisper before everything turned black.

*sorry if this chap's too serious*