Run Like the Coward You Are

My Brutal Bunnies

****Yong Guk's POV*****

Yeah, run SoHyun, run like the coward you are!! Deep down inside, Yong Guk's heart voiced out the moment he saw SoHyun hurrying her way out of the coffee shop. To be honest, the encounter was all a coincidence. He wouldn't even be there if HimChan didn't keep pestering him to go fulfill his lust for Ice Americanos. Ugh.. look at him, he's already had two of them and now his ordering another one?! Why did I even have the heart to say yes to this guy? His dark heart went on as he saw Him Chan motioning a waiter to come and take another of his order. 

"Dude..." Yong Guk called for Him Chan's attention. 

Him Chan looked up to face Yong Guk,"Hmm..?"

Yong Guk smacked his face with a spoon,"You're an addict!" He said, putting the spoon back onto the table.

"Ya!! I can't help it. Ice Americano is a part of me now, without it I could die." The waiter came and served another freshly brewed Ice Americano. Him Chan eyes sparkled at the sight of his beloved drink and took a small sip of the brown liquid, savouring the deliciousness.

All Yong Guk could do was shake his head at Him Chan addiction to Ice Americano as he drained his own Cappucino. No way he would try Ice Americano, watching Him Chan drink was already too much.

Ahhh.. finally, I've got you. All these years tracking you down wasn't a waste of effort but still.. a kpop star? SoHyun? Aisy jinjja you're just unbelievable. 

Him Chan noticed his hyung shaking his head without a stop. "Hyung? You okay?"

He stopped the shaking at once,"Nahh.. I`m alright."

"Is this about that ninja?"

Only silence answered that question of his. 

"If this is really about her, don't worry. We're gonna get her soon and she would never know what's coming for her." Him Chan smirked at the thought of taking SoHyun down, even though the girl seemed pretty innocent. Their boss gave them the mission as one of the terms for them to be international kpop stars.t that 

Yong Guk let out a heavy sigh before diving his face into his hands,"It's nothing."

****DaeHyun's POV****

Daehyun kissed the solid ground right after the furious kick landed on his delicate but demanding stomach. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow !!! This girl can kick, hard!" He moaned in pain all by himself in the stinking alley. 

A taste of dirt stained his tongue. "Ugh yuckk!!" He spat out the gross tasting soil from his mouth. Cheesecake, save me now!! 

"Why did I do that?" He questioned himself about the suddent act he pulled on poor SoHyun but then his lips curved into a y smile. Kekeke~ she smelled nice, like cheesecake !! His mouth began to water at the thought of those sweet, warm, cheesy cheesecakes and overloaded his mouth. He raised a hand to wipe the dripping saliva off of his mouth,"Yum!"

There was no use chasing her though, she would get to Cube by now with that speed of hers. He got up from the ground and started his way back to the dorm to get some rest after being kicked by a girl. If the media knew about this, he'd lose every bit of his dignity. Me.. the Jung Dae Hyun.. got beat up by a girl? An innocent lead dancer from a freaking girl group called 4Minute?? No,no,no,no. He started shaking his head in denial to the fact that he just lost  to a  girl.Even though they haven't started their debute yet, he was already all over himself but he didn't really let those selfish feelings show.

"michin geoni wae geureoni,ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo" His lips started to move as he sung the lyrics of his beloved leader's debute song, Going Crazy featuring Bang Yong Guk. Then a brain wave hit him right that second, his eyes widened at the thought that just crossed his messed up mind,"woahh... the he's acting when she's around. It's just like the song." 

Then he realised the thought was too stupid. What's so secret about her and our precious Gukkie?? Gahh! Why can't she just break it to me, I can keep secrets. 

After an hour of walking, he finally arrived in front of BAP's dorm. Even though he didn't get anything from SoHyun, he felt pretty satisfied with the day. The second he stepped into the room,"Yaa~ Daehyun hyung. Where have you been?" Zelo asked Daehyun out of curiousity.

He tried to keep his little 'meeting' with SoHyun a secret so he replied while scratching the back of his head,"Just a walk at the park. Nothing new."

****SoHyun's POV****

I barged into the dorm and headed straight to my room. I jumped onto my bed and stared into the ceiling. On any other day, it was just a plain blank ceiling that could never mean anything to me but this time, it's more than just a ceiling, the pile of emptyness was filled with my thoughts. All kinds of thoughts. I mean, dragging me into an alley for a piece of info was fine but the face. 

I felt my face grow hot again so I covered my cheeks with my hands. "Gahhh!!" 

"Back already? What happened? You didn't get into a fight or anything,right?" Hyuna began to shower me with questions as she came in with an icy glass of orange juice in her hand. I couldn't blame her anyway because I could see the worried look on her face.

"I'm okay." I answered, turning to the other side of the bed to hide my pink face. 

She sat on the other side and tugged my shoulder to have a closer look at me. "Omo~! What happened to your face?" 

I grabbed the nearest pillow and dug my face into it, "Really, it's nothing unnie!!" My voice was kinda muffled by the soft pillow.

"Wait.. you're blushing!!" Then she got excited and started jumping on my bed.

"No!" I looked up and she grabbed the chance to tug at my cheeks next and make it glow even redder. 

"Omo... you're so cute!" She said, pulling my cheeks in all sorts of ways she could think of.

"Yaaa~!!" I tried to pushher off of my bed but it turned out we fell down onto the carpet together. I landed on my and it really hurt. 

"Owwwwww~!!!!" I cried as I curled up on the carpet in pain. HyunA, on the other hand, was laughing histerically. 

"Hahahahaha... that's what you get for trying to push me off" 

*sob sob* "It hurts...." Then HyunA choked on her own salive for laughing too much.

Then it was my turn to burst into laughter, rolling on the floor. "Hahahaha.. you should've seen your face!"

HyunA got mad,"Ya~! Don't laugh at me!"

*sorry i didnt notice i hid this chap*