Game On

My Brutal Bunnies

"Okay.. explain why you guys took me here?" My jaw dropped the instant the boys stopped in front of their dorm. 

"You're staying with us." Yongguk said with that deep stern voice of his. I dropped my luggage onto the floor. Clothes bursted out of the overloaded travelling bag and messed up the floor. I couldn't believe the boys actually took me to their dorm for me to stay with them. I mean, I know they wanted to help but I'm a girl and there were going to be six boys with me in the same dorm. I shot a glance at the suddenly quiet Daehyun. He was the main reason I didn't want to stay in the dorm with them. I didn't want to be in an awkward situation when he comes by or when we're left alone together. I couldn't imagine how I'd talk to him after that kiss. 

I shook my head and waved my hands in protest,"No,no,no,no. I am not staying with you guys."

"Awwwww~ Noona please~???" Zelo came up and looked at me with those puppy dog eyes of him. He placed his hands on my shoulders,"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

"No..."

"Nooona~"

"No!"

"Noooooona~~"

"Would you just give in to the poor kid?" Himchan spat as he was frustrated with the drama scene Zelo and I put up. Aisy..he's too cute! Zelo's cute charms finally melted me,"Where should I sleep?"

Youngjae answered my obvious question,"Remember the room Gukkie hyung locked you in?" I nodded slowly, trying to figure out if he was really going to say I had to sleep in that cold, dirty room for the second time. Last time I was on a chair so that was acceptable enough. "So, there." Youngjae kindly matched the pieces for me when he saw my slightly confused face.

I felt a hard slam on my back,"Don't worry! We've already cleaned up the place for you. Did you seriously think we'd let you sleep in a dirty room?" I forced a thankful smile on my face even though my back stings. Scratching the back of my head, I finally went with their idea. What could possibly go wrong? "Yeah.. okay then." 

"Woohoooo~!!!" The overjoyed boys picked up my stuff and barged into their own dorm, leaving me behind at the entrance. I let out a sigh before stepping in. This was for my passion for being an artist and also my reputation. I wouldn't lose to Seo In Guk that easy, I was Kwon So Hyun, one of Korea's top ninjas. He may have got what he wanted, his unpure victory, but he wasn't going to hold on to it much longer.I smiled as I watched the guys help me unpack my things into the room that looked like a 5 star hotel room. When Yongguk said he had cleaned it up, he really meant it and I was quite surprised. 

"Did you guys really---" Yongguk cut me off before I could even finish my question,"Yeah.."
 

****That night****

Another unexpected surprise from BAP's beloved leader, Bang Yong Guk. 

"You have got to be serious?" I slammed my hands on the dining table as soon as he finished revealing his outrageous plan for me. The other members went nodded along with him so I doubted no one else had thought up of a better idea than this. Without giving me another second to think, he slid a card across the table towards me. I picked it up and then held it in front of my eyes. There was a photoshopped picture of me, dressed up like a guy by the name Kim Taekyung. It was a Korean identification card. 

"So I'm Kim Taekyung from now on?" Yongguk nodded, confirming the fact that I had to act like a boy as a member of  BAP until I could get rid of Seo In Guk. That meant I had to do that fast because I was not that good in acting. "What if he finds out?" 

"He will, I'm sure. But he can't do anything even if he knew." Jongup explained.

Himchan clapped his hands together,"Makeover time!!"

All of a sudden, every one of the guys shot up from their chairs and grabbed hold of my arms. "What the-- hey!! let me go!!" I screamed and struggled for freedom but failed as they dragged me to my room. They made sit on the end of my bed and Himchan started carelessly cutting my hair. The fact that he was a guy messing with my hair made me feel even more  nervous,"You sure what you're doing Himchan?" 

T my bangs, he replied,"Yeah..yeah.. I've done this for like... a couple of times." A couple of times? Himchan? Help... 

I tried to find Daehyun among the members but he wasn't there. Probably left the room already. I let out a small but silent sigh at his absence, and I wondered why. The other boys watched admiringly as Himchan snipped the loose ends of my hair, so focused in his job. No surprise at all, he was the city diva. 

"Ta-daaa~!!" He turned me around to face the mirror on the dressing table when he finally finished and my eyes widened at the sight of the unknown figure staring back at me. I ran my fingers through the short, messed up hair with a small bit of my bangs hiding an eye. It wasn't really that short, but it wasn't even long either. It was perfect,"Why....why do I look so handsome?" Himchan smirked, satisfied with his masterpiece.

"You're not finished yet, noona!" Zelo said as he threw a piece of clean white cloth and a black outfit onto my bed. All the members marched out of the room,"we'll be back in 10!" Jongup reminded.

I dressed up into the outfit Zelo just handed to me and spun around in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe that I was actually the hot guy in the in the mirror. The outfit made me look a lot thinner and kind of muscular too while the hair helped cover up my chubby cheeks. I looked kind of short for a guy somehow but hey, I could fit in for a cute image like Yoseob.

cute-fake-maknae-kang-minhyuk-cnblue.jpg

*this is the best i could find^^*

Knock! Knock! 

"Come in!" I shouted softly, excited to see everyone's reaction when they see how handsome I was. When the door opened, loud gasps filled the whole room. I spun around again,"What do you think?" 

"I think I'm gay.." Jongup commented stupidly.

"You sure you're a girl?" Youngjae questioned.

Smirking, Himchan crossed his arms and complimented his own work of art,"I told you she'd be a success!"

"No comment.." Daehyun left the room without another word. The way he was acting made me feel uneasy somehow, like I had to run and talk to him but I didn't dare to after the kiss incident. 

"With this disguise, he wouldn't even have a clue this is you. Don't take any notice of what Jongup said about him recognizing you, because he won't." He held out his fist for me. I punched it softly and said,"Game on, Seo In Guk."