Possesed

My Brutal Bunnies

I and Daehyun exchanged glances. The elder finally gave up as he disappeared into thin air while we were both busy with the berserk Yongguk. All of the other members were unconcious and also everywhere on the floor. They took us half an hour to drag them into their own seperate rooms and nurse their minor injuries properly. After everything was settled for the day, I was planning to head back to my 5-star room and just lay on my bed for the whole day (and yes, avoid Daehyun at all costs) but...

"Sohyun.." He called from behind.

Gulp. I stopped in my tracks, swallowed my own saliva and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. Ughh.. Why ?? Breathe in, breathe out. The truth I was extremely nervous at the moment but had no idea why. It'd make sense if it was just Zelo and I in the whole dorm because that would certainly make me blush. But Daehyun? The kiss.. I didn't have a clue why I was so angry at him. Yea, he stole my first kiss. So what? Guys do that, right? It had to be normal. 

"Sohyun..." He called for the second time.

I turned around, eyes anywhere but his. "What?" I asked, hiding every bit of fear visible on my face from him. I tried to force a warm smile on my lips but it didn't work. A moment of silence surrounded the room as Daehyun nor I mouthed even a word. He locked his eyes with mine and somehow forced mine to look into his. 

"I..I made coffee for you. I don't want to see you stressed out. Let's hang in the living room." He voiced out, almost stammering when he started.

I nodded awkwardly at his offer as I followed in his steps and took my seat on the plushy sofa right next to him. He handed me the huge cup of freshly brewed coffee then leaned his head on the cushion, obviously tired for today. I took a sip of the bittersweet liquid and did the same. It was relaxing, kind of comforting too. This feeling, a safe feeling emerged within myself with Daehyun by my side. 

A huge sigh escaped his lips before he began the conversation,"Look, Sohyun. I'm so-" Something sharp, from nowhere, sliced through the air and struck into the flesh of my right arm. I didn't make a sound as my eyes went in the direction of the deadly kitchen knife. A kitchen knife?! 

"What the--" I looked at Daehyun. His eyes were just as wide as mine while he panicked,"Are you okay?" He held my arm gently but he was clueless of what to do. I didn't say anything because I was focused to who or whatever threw the knife at me. I stared into the kitchen as someone emerged from the shadows. 

"Yongguk??" I cried, making Daehyun look in the same direction. 

He glared at me like he was going to kill me. He took a lazy step towards us with a longer and a much lethal knife safe in his hands,"Kwon Sohyun, I challenge you.." 

I shot up. "Yongguk, why are you doing this?"

Smirking, he said,"Let's fight.."

However, before I even got to set myslef into battle mode, Daehyun pushed me back to the sofa and snapped at his leader,"Who are you?!" My whole body was frozen on the sofa as the only sight in front of me was Daehyun's back. He was trying to protect me but I couldn't let him fight Yongguk. Yongguk was a different kind of ninja baack in the days. He was a lethal weapon, a killing machine. That was why we had to be a team, he kills, I plan while Jiyong heals. 

"None of your business, Daehyun. Step aside or I'll have to kill you too." Yongguk lifted his knife and aimed its point straight towards Daehyun's chest. His strong will nailed his feet to the fluffy carpet and wouldn't even budge at all. 

"Daehyun stop!" I cried.

"No. Listen, Sohyun. If it's your fight, it's my fight too." 

His words shot through me like an arrow. My fight, his fight? I froze on the sofa, unsure of what to do. To be honest, I felt like staying in the position and let the guy who claimed his fight mine to show what he really meant by that. But I couldn't risk it. I gripped the black rubber of the kitchen knife which previously tore skin of my arm hard, still unready to force it out. On the other hand, Yongguk flashed an evil smile with the darkest eyes I ever saw. The first time he managed to scare me. 

One step, charge! Yongguk ran towards Daehyun,the knife ready in his hand. I couldn't even lift a finger that moment for the guy in front of me so I closed my eyes tight. "Ugh.." Daehyun voiced through the darkness as if the knife already struck him. As soon as I realized the possibilities, I opened my eyes and saw the two guys in a battle of strength with the knife an inch away from Daehyun's chest. Their arms shook uncontrollably as nobody was giving in to the struggle.

I gathered every sense I lost the last few seconds and walked towards Yongguk. I gripped his designer shirt from behind and threw him towards a wall. Locking his movements by pressing the veins on his neck with an arm, I glared into his dark eyes. "Bang Yongguk! You're helping the old man, aren't you?"

He glared back at me, kept quiet for a moment and then said with a struggle,"The Sohyun I know, you catch on fast as always." I pushed him harder into the solid wall,"Why?!" I screamed out of fury. 

"Jiyoung, stupid! He can resurrect her." He spat into my face. 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I barked,"The resurrection baloney? It's fake! You can bring back the body of the dead, but not together with their soul!" Daehyun could only watch us fight from aside. I wanted to give him a chance but I couldn't let Yongguk kill him. 

"The Sapphire Stone!" 

I palmed my face with another hand,"You know what.. you're so easy to manipulate." If the elder managed to bring back Jiyoung's body from her grave, she'd be just a blank, expressionless doll. The Sapphire Stone could only be used to control that body. Did he seriously think that the old man wanted to resurrect Jiyoung? She meant nothing to him. Of course he wanted me to control. My strength, wits and everything. I would be his perfect puppet. But Yongguk didn't realize that.

With all my strength, I threw him aside in disgust and walked away from him. The resurrection technique, lives can never be brought back even with the so powerful Sapphire Stone. 

I knew he wouldn't give up just yet so I turned around in time slap him the face before another knife could strike my chest. The weapon dropped onto the floor with a loud clang. "Pabo! Stop torturing her! She wanted us to stay alive and be happy. People die, idiot! That's God's law.. you can' fight that." I took a deep breath of the fresh, calming, air-conditioned air, "You're not Yongguk, he died with her that day." Daehyun didn't say anything.

A tear tricked down my cheek as the words escaped my lips. The anger boiling inside me still hadn't cooled down so I hit the back of his neck hard until he collapsed to the floor. I wiped the tear off of my face as I pulled the previous knife out of my arm. I bit my lower lip hard to hold in a scream. It hurt.

Blood spurted out, staining my outfit. I gripped the wound tight to stop blood from overflowing. Daehyun ran into a room and came back with a first aid kit with him,"I need to treat that..."

I hesitated,"It's okay. Give me that. I can treat myself"

"Aisy jinjja, this girl.." he complained and grabbed my injured arm. He forced to sit on the sofa. Immersing a cotton ball into some anti-bac liquid, he warned,"This is gonna hurt a bit." I tried pulling my arm off but his grip tightened at my move,"Stop moving.." and dabbed the wet cotton on the wound. 

"Oww.." I pulled again,"okay stop, it hurts." 

"I'm not finished yet.." he repeated the action with iodine. Then, he wrapped the wound ever so gently even if I flinched a lot of times. When he was finished bandaging my wound, he looked up and met my eyes. 

"Sohyun, I--" He stopped and blink his pretty eyes twice,"ughh.. go take a rest.."

I shot a glance at the mug on the coffee table. Surely the coffee had gone cold already,"Let me finish your coffee first." I reached out for the coffee mug but he stopped me,"Nah.. it's cold. Coffee doesn't taste good when it's cold."

"It's okay--"

"Get some rest. You won't get any sleep if you drink it." He insisted. 

"I give up.." I said and made my way towards my room. I laid on my bed and fell asleep not long after.