News II

My Brutal Bunnies

"I owe you a sincere apology, Sohyun." 

From behind the mahogany desk, the principal of Seoul Arts High School voiced his apology for kicking me out of the school without any proof of what he called 'violence within school grounds' and making me cry my eyes out the same day. An awkward smile crept upon his wrinkled face as he waited for my response.

To be honest, I never really held a grudge against him for that. I mean, I would've done the same thing if I heard a random gunshot in my area and found a girl aiming a weapon at someone very much important to one of my companies. He put all of his trust on me since the very beginning he found out about my real identity and that day, I failed him.

Seo In Guk was one heck of an actor, I must say. His fan girls would kill me if they knew what really happened. Lucky for me, his company covered his absence by announcing him quitting his career for a non-existent family.

"You know what, I can never hate you." I replied, my lips curving upwards automatically. Like I said, he was a favorite, forever and always. 

A laugh escaped him as the atmosphere got warmer."And all this time I thought you despised me for calling you to my office too many times a year. You will be happy to hear that you're back in 4Minute and continue being BAP's manager, if you want to that is.."

"What? Seriously? I can just go back like nothing happened?" I asked him, obviously excited with the good news he brought.

Entwining his own fingers, he nodded,"Yes. I can see you are taking up my rare offer so you're dismissed." He waved his hand goodbye and got himself busy with some papers piled up like a mountain on his office desk, completely ignoring me.

I stepped out of the room, knowing the head for being such a tease and shot back,"You're still a mean old man though." 

Once I arrived in front of BAP's dorm to pick up some stuff, a female voice from inside twitched my ears. From what I knew, none of BAP had a girlfriend and even if they had, they weren't supposed to bring them into the dorm to avoid any fake gossips from going on the media. I closed the gap between the door and an ear to clearly spy on the said girl.

"Oppa~ Stop tickling me.."

"Nope.. "

"She's coming soon.. Stop it.."

"So what?"

"She'll see us.."

"I hope she does.."

They never realized I was already in the room, watching them giggling together oh so romantically with my back against the door frame. It took them forever to notice me trying my hardest to swallow in my laughs. Both of them fell silent upon discovering me, clueless of what to do since I initially knew nothing of their dirty little secret.

"What the hell--? Since when.." He spat. 

Innocently smiling, I said,"I saw everything..."

He rolled his eyes and cursed,"You really have a thing for sneaking up on people."

"It's what I do. Now, what is Hyuna unnie doing here with you, Mr. Bang?" I asked, a tone a sarcasm along with my voice. (Yeah.. BangNa why not?)

"Okay you got me..." He gave up.

Actually, this was just amazing. Who knew how they bumped into each other and eventually fell in love when I was at the headquarters but never mind that. It was a good thing to know that Yongguk was trying to forget Jiyoung and move on by hooking up with Hyuna. Jiyoung would be really happy to see Yongguk finally living the life he deserved rather than wasting time for revenge. 

Darting my mocking gaze to Hyuna next, I said, "How did you guys..umm.. never mind. How are you?"

"You weren't returning my calls after you left and everyone got worried and Ilhoon told me about these BAP guys turning you into a boy. OMG! What happened to your beautiful hair it's all ruined and all you've got to say is 'how are you?'" She yelled uncontrollably, startling even the brutal Yongguk.

Somehow entertained by her senseless panicking, I calmed her down,"Whoa.. whoa.. Relax unnie, I'll tell you everything at the dorm, okay?"

I crossed my arms and smiled unknowingly, this is what Daehyun meant by his little 'surprise'.

After consulting them in detail, I went to my room to collect some stuff and bring them back to me and Hyuna's room. There weren't that many things to pack, just some clothes and back-up weapons I don't use much like a long sword, smoke bombs and a pair of steel nunchucks. I stuffed everything into a jet black traveling bag.

As I about to leave, I heard Yongguk shout,"I'm sorry.. for everything."

I glanced back and shot him an 'it's okay' grin.

"Don't be. Everything's back to normal now."