Ouch...

My Brutal Bunnies

"Gahhhhh!!!" The guy backed off as the punch landed right onto his chubby cheek. As soon as he recovered from the shocking punch, he turned his face to look at me with those eyes filled with intense anger. I could see blood dripping out of his cut lips, take that! Wiping the scarlet liquid off of his face, he said something that sent chills up to my spine,"You hit hard, just like a ninja."

I rubbed my hands together,"Well, maybe I am." I looked up into the guy's face to see who it was and guess what? Another blondie. "Wait a minute. You're Yoo Young Jae,right?" 

The guy smacked his palm into his face in disappointment,"You don't recognize me ?!"

I really thought he was Yoo Young Jae. How was I supposed to know he wasn't? They all had the same freaking blonde hair, I could never tell the difference between them. "So you're not Youngjae??" I began distracting him from provoking me to expose myself as a ninja in front of him.

The guy's expression darkened a bit, and all this while I thought I was the most handsome in BAP *sob sob*. He shooked his head vigorously,"No! What kind of elite ninja are you really?? You can't even tell who's who in BAP!! You dare compare to my hand---" He stopped shrieking as soon as he noticed he was going to brag about his beautiful face. 

"I'm not a ninja!" I cried, secretly landing another punch into the wall behind me as an act of anger. 

The smug on his face was back,"Yeah right" and he 360-ed his pretty eyes. "Oh, I forgot. You're the innocent lead dancer who's obviously NOT a lethal killing machine!!" That guy just spat sarcasm straight into my face.

"Hey! I don't kill!" The words slipped out of my lips by accident. Curiousity finally took over the atmosphere,"Ughh.. who are you anyway?? JongUp??"

"Do I look like I have one of those Cheetos?"

This identity mix up was driving me nuts. Aigoooo~ It couldn't be Him Chan nor Yong Guk because I just saw them in the coffee shop. Maybe Yong Guk sent him for me, but that would be just too cowardish for a fighter like him. Zelo, the baby-faced maknae? No way. But, who was the last member? I just couldn't recall his name nor even tell which one he was from all those blondies. Is he the one of the rappers? Dancers?? Voca----

Wait, yeah. He was one of the vocalists, Youngjae and ummm..who? 

The guy plucked his finger right in front my face and brought me back to reality. "It's Jung Dae Hyun!! Main vocal!!" Ohh yeah, he was the guy who harshly hauled me inside their studio.

"Oh." I answered dimly. "So.. you guys aren't ambushing me or something?" They already know that I was a full-time elite ninja so let's put an end to that question.

I knew I needed to dig up as much information I could from this guy. Their whole plan to be exact and also the reason these guys are on to me. I mean, if it was just Yong Guk, I could spare the work but the whole BAP. I didn't even know most of these guys.

Daehyun smirked,"Not yet, just you wait. We'll be coming for you someday. Now, tell me. What's up with you and our Gukkie."

I laughed hard at the ridiculous nickname he just gave to that brutal Yong Guk,"Hahahaha.. Gukkie ?? You have got to be serious?" 

He bit his lower lip in confusion as he didn't get my humour. "Why are you laughing? Tell me now!"

His fist hit the wall right behind me, his furious punch swept some air towards my hair and blocked my only chance of escape, I wasn't going to anyway. Wow..he's strong. This time his killer black eyes were gazing into mine, I felt blood rushing through the veins in my face. Yes, I was blushing at his sudden gesture. 

I crossed my arms, acting cool in front BAP's main vocalist,"S-s-so, what d-do you want to know?" I couldn't help but stammer. 

His eyes were still into mine, a wave of nausea suddenly hit me and I felt like passing out. "Your past, with Bang Yong Guk in it." 

Okay, instead of just covering his mouth, I would have to force him to wear a mask for those killer eyes of his too. The situation got so intense, with Daehyun waiting for an answer from me.

This guy is really something. "Sorry Dae.. I can't blow it to you since he hasn't to you guys. If he does,in the future, just remember this, it wasn't all my fault." I wasn't even if he had his planted his trust in me, or not. 

"That's not an answer" As he said that, he leaned in towards me. His face was just so close from mine that I could feel his breath brushing into my face, not that I like it or anything. 

I thought he was going to kiss me so I kicked him in the stomach, pushing him away from me as far as I could. I shot a glance at him before fleeing my way to 4Minute's dorm. 

I covered my face after pink flushes started to show all over.

*sorry i think this is kind of lame but i'll do better next time!! ^^*