Coffee Shop!

My Brutal Bunnies

Right after practice for our new upcoming album,Volume Up, me and HyunA headed straight for the nearest coffee shop to get a sip of their delicious coffee. The waiter showed our seats and took our order, a Mocha Latte for me and an Expresso for HyunA.

Then she started the conversation,"So,maknae-yah, how was it?"

"How was what?" My eyes twitched at the question.

"BAP!!" she cried after smacking my head.

Rubbing the brand new bruise in my hair, I replied,"Owww~ They're...okay i guess."

HyunA shot a curious look at me,"You sure,maknae?"

Before I could even answer, the waiter came and served our drinks. Then I discovered he was actually blocking my view from HimChan and Yong Guk sitting not that far away from us. There was nothing suspicious about them. HimChan was busy draining his Ice Americano while Yong Guk was checking out the place. I guess he was still new to Seoul.

All of a sudden, he caught me spying on them. I looked away right that second. Nice one,So Hyun, you blew your cover. Well, I wasn't really spying, it was just a coincidence that they were in the same coffee shop.

"Is that them?" HyunA noticed gazing at the two blonde guys at the other end of the shop.

Draining my dark mocha, I nodded as a yes. "Say Huh, Huh!" My phone again. An unknown number popped into the screen but I slid the green icon anyway.

"Get out of the shop, now!" A mysterious guy on the other end of the line ordered me to come out of the shop. Who does he even think he is? I remained on my seat,"Who are you?"

"Just do it, will you?" and he hung up. "Aisy... Jinjja?! Sorry HyunA, someone wants to see me outside."

Even though she had a worried look on her face, she pinched my right cheek hard and said,"Just be careful maknae. Unnie doesn't want to be responsible if you get hurt."

By the time she let go of my poor cheek, it got red. "Arasso unnie!!" and I stepped out of the shop. The second I was out of the shop, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to a dead end of an alley. "What the---? Let me go!" I tugged my hand out of his strong grip and with the freed hand, I sent a punch flying right into his face.