Power

My Brutal Bunnies

Seo In Guk turned around after Zelo managed to escape from his grip and aimed his gun at Jongup who happened to be guarding me in front,"I'd kill for it!". My whole body stiffened at the fact that he can take Jongup's life any time he wanted to. The second I gathered up my senses, I dashed in front him and spread my arms out, knocking him down to the other side. The gun followed in Jongup's direction but when he realised that I was a better threat than that dancer, it finally pointed to me. 

The guys started to move from behind but I managed to hold them back,"Don't move unless I tell you to!!"

I felt someone place his warm hand on my shoulder, slightly comforting me but he would never acknowledge that,"No--". I could tell from that musical voice of his it was Daehyun.

I glanced back, still careful if In Guk decides to attack me when I was off guard,"I'm not gonna risk anyone's life this time, and I'm your manager. I'll protect you guys even if it costed my own life." 

Seo In Guk laughed with a disgusting smug on his face at what I just said,"Awww.. cute, little manager-nim." He mocked my sincere action.

I turned back to face that armed monster in front me,"Shut up and let them go! This is between you and me, never them!"

That made his insane laughter double up and sent chills up my spine,"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Why do you think I hired you as their manager, softie?"

Fury almost overpowered me but I held back from charging at him,"If I'm that soft then tell me why you want me so bad, you coward !!" 

"You're the keeper so you should know better." He said, smirking. He knew that I get what he was talking about. The Sapphire Stone, a stone of great power. It gives one so much strength and power, but also installs a virus called lust. The lust for power so great that it begins to consume its owner until he's not himself anymore but a blood-thirsty monster. That is why the head of ninjas entrusted me with it.

"What if I tell you that I don't have it with me anymore." I said with a confident smirk.

"Simple.. liar." My face darkened at his answer, at least I tried. 

I blinked dimly and secretly aimed for the hand he was holding the gun because I noticed its obvious shaking, clearly tired of holding the gun for too long. Sooner or later, he would have to let go of the gun but before that,I knew he wouldn't waste the chance to use it even if it only meant one shot. And one shot could cause death.

"You won't find it if you kill me. So drop the gun and we can talk this through."

He took a step forward, close enough that I can kick the gun out of his hand, and I did. The gun flew right out of his hand alright but he accidentally pulled the trigger that sent a bullet through the ceiling. I caught the gun before In Guk could lay his finger on it and pointed it at him,"Guys! Run!" They did run for the door but what was beyond the block of wood was really unexpected. 

They formed a wall between the person outside and us but the head pushed them aside and stepped in anyway. The moment he saw me holding a gun in my hand and aiming for In Guk, the sly fox fell on his knees and acted like he was begging for mercy. "Please! Don't kill me! I beg of you!" Tears ran down his face, the only ones who knew they were fake were me and BAP. No wonder he won the Best Actor Award.I dropped the gun immediately.

"Kwon So Hyun!!" The head shouted my full name at my face. 

"Listen sir, I can explain.." I started my way off the hook, not that I was hoping he'd believe me anyway.

"I don't want to hear it! I thought you were an innocent ninja, Sohyun, the one that'd protect our school from danger, but now it's clear that you're the real threat." He said in a disappointed tone.

"No!" The guys who were watching screamed in denial. Daehyun spoke up,"She IS innocent---"

But the head cut Daehyun off before he could even finish, closed his eyes when he opened his mouth as if he was going to say something important,"It's decided. Kwon So Hyun, you are now expelled from school and also dismissed from all promotion activities for the reason of violence in school grounds." 

I couldn't believe my ears, dismissed from school? He...he kicked me out. No more 4Minute, no more BAP, no more.... From the other end of the room, I heard In Guk small smirk but I was too frozen to do anything about it. Denying the truth, I looked up and stared straight into the head's eyes ,"Y-y-you can't be se-se-s-serious?" I couldn't help stammering as a tear trickled down my cheek.

He avoided my gaze,"This is for the school's sake. You can empty your desk and dorm by tomorrow." All of BAP had shocked looks on their faces as they slowly digested the fact that I couldn't be their manager anymore. I fell down to my knees as tears started to overflow my face but I was not acting like that In Guk. Daehyun came up and grabbed the head's collar,"You can't do that! She's our manager!! How am I..I mean we---" The other members yanked Daehyun off of the head even though they agreed to every word Daehyun just said. 

Himchan scolded him,"We can't risk you out of the team!!"

"No, I don't care!! I don't want anyone else!! I want Sohyun!!" He went beserk and kicked the other members out of his way. The head escaped before Daehyun attacked him again.

This useless commotion has to end! I stood up while wiping a tear off my face and said with a hoarse voice,"You guys will be fine without me. Just... listen to your next manager, will you?." I stormed out of the room, crying.Seo In Guk, on the other hand, looked satisfied with my defeat.

****Daehyun's POV****

No..no..no !!! This can't be!! I was just getting started, no!!!  I caught that smug on his face and kicked him so hard that he fell to his side. Pointing a shaking finger at him, I yelled,"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" before I ran after Sohyun, leaving the others behind. I saw her go behind the door which led to the staircase and followed in her steps. 

When I saw her running, I screamed for her to stop,"Sohyun!! Wait for me!!!" But she didn't listen and kept on running. She left me no choice but to chase her down. Lucky for me, she saw me and jumped down to the ground floor so that I couldn't keep up with her. I wouldn't give up that easily so I jumped too, denying the fact that I could die doing that. I landed safely on the ground and caught her arm before she could get to the door, slowly realising that I accidentally pinned her to the wall. 

I locked my eyes into hers,"Sohyun, listen to me..." 

She avoided my gaze and tried to push me away but I gripped her wrists to the wall. Her eyes were bloodshot. The eyes I loved to glare, secretly glance into  were bloodshot after all the crying. She's not a ninja anymore, she's a girl. A girl that I want to protect with my life. "Daehyun...let me go... please" She pleaded.

Instead of letting her go,I leaned in, closed my eyes and finally kissed her. I felt her cringe but ignored that. The kiss went deeper and deeper, squishing her into the wall but she still didn't kiss me back and tried to push me away. My fingers crept into her soft, caramel hair. I pulled her closer to my body and unconciously bit her small and delicate lips. I heard her yelp so I broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. She was crying again, it was all my fault. I shouldn't have done that. 

This time, she didn't avoid my gaze and stared back at me, her black eyes which was previously sad but now filled with intense anger and hatred. She stepped out of the room without another word.

*this is my first kiss scene and to be honest, i didnt expected this happen. it just happened so dont kill me*