News

My Brutal Bunnies

I woke up to the same wad, except for the fact Daehyun wasn't there. He had probably tucked me in properly after I fell asleep on his shoulder. I couldn't deny my actual wish was to wake up and meet his beautiful face once again. After all, he made me worry like hell when....  

Suddenly, realization struck me. I killed Seo In Guk.

Panicked, I lifted up the sheet covering my body and checked the hospital robe I wore, it was clean. No sign of dried blood from the fight with Seo In Guk, not even a tiny drop of it. Remembering the cut on my back, I tried reaching for any kind of long scar but there was nothing. It didn't even hurt. My hair was fine, not a single strand out of place. Everything around me convinced myself that Seo In Guk's death wasn't real, like the fight I almost died upon never happened in the first place. 

A sigh escaped my lips. I thought I had already finished the actor off, but it was all just a dream. Disappointed, I slid down the bed and stepped out of the room to find the other BAP members. 

Once I stepped of the room, ninjas passing by the area showered me with unreadable looks. I kept my gaze nailed to the floor to avoid their stares. Then, hateful whispers took their turn to attack me.

"Is that her?"

"She's the previous general's daughter?"

"I heard she only killed once."

The last couple of word made my ears twitch. I paused in my tracks and peeled my eyes for the owner of the previous voice and saw a shocked face of the girl closest to me. I caught her arm, slightly startling the poor girl.

Without hesitation, I blurted out,"Say that again!"

"Wh-what?" She stuttered, fear visible in her eyes.

Realizing that, I breathed in and asked her nicely,"Please say that again. I really need to hear it."

"You've only killed once..?" She cooperated.

Unsatisfied with her answer, I urged her on,"Do you know who exactly I killed?"

She scratched her chin and looked away, trying to recall the name everyone had been talking about during lunch hour. It was a hot gossip about the previous general's only daughter risking her very life to save the corrupted organization. Who knew there was such a thing going on in such a prestigious community. When it finally came to her, she gasped,"Ahh yes.. it's Seo In Guk. The guy who poisoned us unconscious the other day."

"So he's really dead?"

"Uh-huh.." She nodded to reassure myself.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it!" I screamed as if I just won the lottery.

Overloaded with happiness, I pulled the girl into a hug and jumped up and down in the middle of the lair, not giving a care about what the other ninjas would say. At first, the girl tensed but after a few seconds she joined in the lone celebration.

"He's gone! He's gone! He's finally gone!" I chanted, the sweet feeling of victory evident in my squealing voice.

"Whoa there, ladies. Are you girls starting a party without me?" A voice interrupted us so we stopped jumping the very second. 

My gaze darted to the tall figure who had his arms crossed coolly, none other than elite ninja Yong Jun Hyung. Behind him, there were five other guys waving merrily in my direction. How I missed them.

Feeling unwanted in the little get together, the girl excused herself to get back with her awaiting friend. They seemed pretty excited because I caught bits of pieces of their conversation like,"OMG! She totally hugged you!" Eavesdropping was a bad thing but I just couldn't help these genes my parents brought. Knowing victory was mine, I guessed they were proud of me. 

After saying goodbye to her, I turned around to face the people I missed most.

A smirk to my face, I voiced, "Missed me?"

"Noona!!" 

Not sparing a chance, Zelo engulfed me in a tight hug, just like the one from their debut. Due to his height, I was lifted off the ground. His warmth brought a smile to my face as I wrapped my arms around him and his back gently. 

He squeaked,"Noona! I miss you so so much! You slept too looong!"

"Better believe him. He's been asking about you for days. "Where's noona? Where's noona?" " Youngjae rolled his eyes, mocking Zelo's babyish voice.

Zelo broke the hug harshly and shot back,"I do not sound like that!"

A fight erupted between the maknae and the vocalist and it was kind of cute for me really, with the hair pulling and pinching. Nothing too serious, just an everyday play fight BAP had to endure. 

"Anyways, the truth is out." Daehyun spoke up.

Junhyung completed his statement, "and you were democratically elected as the next General. Congrats, dude."

The smile plastered to my face faded at the breaking news. General? I never wanted the throne even if I was the rightful heir. If anyone had ever given me a choice between the throne and cleaning up BAP's pigsty dorm, I would've gone with the second choice right away.

"But, I don't want that." I complained.

"As the general's daughter, your name was automatically added to the list of candidates." Himchan explained, his eyes trailing the two blondies wrestling on the floor. Then, he got enough of those two's girlish screams and butted into the fight.

Ruffling my boyish hair, Daehyun delivered good news,"I know you don't. So I suggested we give you some time to think about it. Plus, you're still badly injured."

"So.. what happened to Yongguk?" I asked, almost forgetting about the friend I almost killed.

"That, m' lady, is a surprise."