Goodbye...?

My Brutal Bunnies

I stepped into the dorm and closed the door behind me, only to discover that none of the girls were inside for me to cry on. My legs felt numb and tired so I didn't even bother to make my way to me and Hyuna's room and slid my back against the door to the floor. I covered my face with my hands as I started to tear up again. Who wouldn't? Being kicked out of the career that you loved so much, to leave the people who has made their marks into your heart. The throbbing of my heart was audible and it made my whole body feel weak. 

I clawed the skin that was protecting my heart to make the pain go but it didn't work. At last, I sank to the cold floor and and closed my eyes. Let the darkness hear me weep in silence. Daehyun's perfect face flashed into my mind, ughh.. the kiss. Why did he do that? Gritting my teeth in frustration, I punched the hard floor. Who does he think he is? Why does he even care? One by one, faces of the ninja chief, the other elite ninjas and my personal trainer that made me this way appeared in my head.

I hate all of them. Being a ninja was never something I wanted, but somehow I was destined to be one and . Every exam, every physical fight, I could beat them with ease even though there were times I'd mess up and lose. But here, with some real friends like Hyuna and also enemies like BAP, it was a whole new world because people wouldn't look up to me as a professional ninja, they saw me as a normal girl chasing her dreams. To be honest, I liked the fact that Hyuna's better than me so that it wouldn't attract any attention from people like Seo In Guk. 

In the end, I let my self-centred thoughts wander and finally drift off to Neverland. 

***********

"What happened?"

"Omo~ Why did she sleep here?"

"Sohyun-ah..Wake up!!!" 

These voices, stop already. Can't you guys see your maknae's tired? Leave me alone.. 

Then, the vigorous shaking began in pursuit to make me open my eyes but I tried hard to ignore them. "Mmmm.. go away" I whined sleepily and turned to the other side. Then I heard someone at the door,"Did she fall asleep like that?" 

By the sound of his voice, I could tell that it was Ilhoon, my best friend other than Hyuna, except for the fact that he didn't have a clue I was a ninja. Jihyun answered him for me,"Yeahh..."

"Let me carry her to her room." He offered and the whole group agreed because I was too heavy for them, but me.

It was too tiring to get up and stop him so I stayed on the floor. A few seconds later, I felt someone lifting me up in his arms bridal-style and headed to my room. Once he got to one of the beds, he gently put me down and tucked me in. He didn't do anything else and by the sound of the door closed, I knew he was gone. 

I sat back and stared at the door, I'll miss him too. Then Hyuna entered the room and caught me staring at her,"Ohh.. did Ilhoon wake you up?"

I shook my head and broke the news to her as I needed to start clearing up my things,"Hyuna, the head expelled me." Her eyes widened at the shocking news,"What?? Why??"

This time I managed to hold back my tears,"Violence."

"What did you do?"

"That, I can't tell you because it's TOP SECRET. If you knew you'd be in trouble too." I explained while taking out a dusty travelling bag from under the bed.

Tomorrow..

The girls escorted me from the dorm to Cube's entrance each with red, swollen eyes. The farewell party last night was unbelievably emotional and everyone cried, not me of course because my tear glands were all dried up already. BTOB,Beast and Apink were there too, the more the sadder I think because I didn't want to be reminded about them before I left. 

I waved them goodbye,"Don't you guys forget me, okay?"

Jiyoon pulled me into a hug and then followed by the others,"We won't !! How will we ever do without you?? We're supposed to be a team.."

"Aigoo~ You're our one and only maknae. No one else!!" Hyuna grabbed her last chance to tug at my cheeks until they grew red, but I didn't mind.

After they broke the hug, everyone started their way back into Cube Enter. building for practice and some new adjustments for my absence. I took a deep breath, and let out a sigh. This is it. Before I could even take another step forward, someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. The grip felt familiar though. I turned around.

"Swipge bwatdeon I sesangi nae mamdaero gulleogaji anheul ttae,honja gamdanghal su eomneun jeolmange jeomjeom muneojigo." He started singing....?

"Daehyun??" I pulled my arm away, still mad at him for yesterday.

Then I saw the whole group, all of them singing 'Goodbye' to me. At first I thought it was the Goodbye that one of the song composers wrote but this one was different. This song wasn't about them leaving trouble, it was about a real goodbye. They changed the lyrics. 

"Guys.. stop.." I said as I started to tear up again. But they kept on singing and some pedestrians even wore weird looks on their faces when they passed our spot. 

"Wae manheun saramdeureun gippeumboda,Seulpeumeul deo deo keuge saenggakhaneunji." Zelo's raps were something I'd miss even though I knew I could listen to them always for I can download BAP's songs anytime. Himchan's rough voice and pretty face would haunt me for years, Jongup's dances, Youngjae's angelic voice, Yongguk's deep raps and last but not least, Daehyun's powerful yet somehow soothing voice and perfect face.

"Noona!! Don't leave.. Can't apply to another company other than the school?" Zelo begged while pulling arm, eyes obviously swollen for non-stop crying. I felt sorry for the little guy, not because I liked him in any special way, it was just that I felt like I was going to abandon a little brother who can't even feed himself. Sometimes, I even felt like he was a big bro who'd protect me from his evil hyungs. 

I palmed my face, leaving one or two strands of hair loose,"No.. I don't think I can.. This was my only shot.. and it's ruined. The elders would probably want me back to do their dirty jobs." 

"Come on!! Is this really you? Are you gonna give in to him THAT easy?" Yongguk slammed my back and it hurt. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and shook me so fast that I was going to puke all over him. He was right though. I shouldn't be like this. 

The sad and pathetic side of me suddenly disappeared and now my heart fired up with rage.His words were like gasoline and challenged me, give in? No way! "No way!!" I shouted suddenly and startled the other members.

A huge grin formed on his face,"Well.. come on!! Let's show that dude what you're made of!!" I followed him, cheering with my fist proudly up high. The other members gathered around me and cheered me on. Daehyun? Ignored completely.

*okay.. this is my last chap for the time being bcuz i need to get back to my boarding school tomo.. there's no internet there so i cant post anything.. hope you guys can wait for me*