Counter

My Brutal Bunnies

I thought this day would never come, the mere existence of the Sapphire Stone should be kept a secret. A legend which no one would be sure of the truth but me. Dad made a mistake. He shouldn't have put all his trust on me and fuse the acursed stone into my body. 

I even swore to him I'd never use it even if it costed my own life. 

But, it was not my life on the line this time. 

I had used it once on the general, even if was just a small part of its power. Why shouldn't I use it again?

"The stone is mine and only mine. No one else can have it."

My voice came out in a low whisper he couldn't pick up as my fingers curled around his wrist. Slowly applying pressure to his veins, I focused the stone's power on radiating extreme heat to his skin. As an amateur, I regret not taking the time to practice on relishing the Sapphire Stone's true powers. 

The deafening wails of pain from Seo In Guk's oh-so-romantic voice sounded like music to my ears. Unable to hide my amusement, a smirk escaped my lips when he forcefully pushed me over and backed away.The remote dropped to the floor without him noticing since the pain was already killing him. Luckily, I did. I didn't mind landing on Zelo's soft tummy as I kicked the remote closer to me and slipped it in one of Zelo's pockets.  One problem solved.

Zelo grunted from the impact, his hands still tied behind his back with his mouth securely taped. 

Ingguk's burnt hand trembled harder when he realized his skin had slightly melted from heat while curses slipped continuously under his breath. Fixing my hair, I said with payback smug,"Hurts bad, huh?"

" you!" He screamed, his eyes flaming with intense anger as he nursed his burnt hand with the other. By the looks of it, I could just pounce on him and end it right away but due to experience I knew I shouldn't. Plus, he was a famous actor. Never lowering my guard, I took a step back and posed for attack if the injured guy tried anything dangerous.

As another act of precaution, I trapped the both us in a hostage-free space with an electrical forcefield, just the two of us so no one else got hurt. My stamina ran low, the stone's raging power was too much for to hold in. 

Panting, I tried reasoning with him,"Seo In Guk. Surrender or you're going to regret it."

"I want it. Give me the Sapphire Stone!" He yelled before directly charging towards me. I dodged his fierce punch with an arm and countered it by kicking him in the back, causing him to kiss the cold floor. He forced himself up, a crimsom liquid dripping from his perfectly carved chin. 

His strong will was something I admired.

A dagger emerged from his belt, spinning between his fingers, its point shone menacingly. Meanwhile, I didn't have any weapon with me because Junhyung stripped all of them off when I was unconscious. All I had was the Sapphire Stone and I didn't quite know how to use it. He swung his arm but only sliced thin air. Then, another slice, and another and another while I kept dodging his speed of lightning. 

"Argh!" The blade dug its way across my back, tearing the pure white hospital robe I wore and revealing part of my skin. Blood dyed my outfit a crimson red as the cut was long and deep. 

"Listen to me! You can't have the stone. It's inside of me."

"I don't care! I'll kill you if I have to!" He said, lunging forward once again. Luck left his side, his body crashed into the electrical wall. Electrons traveled through his nerves and fried his brain while his limbs shook violently. The guy was stuck to the wall, dying and all I could do was watch at a safe distance, clueless of how to unravel the electrical net. 

His pathetic screams blasted into my eardrums. I was afraid, confused. I had never killed anyone before, doesn't matter how evil the villain was. And now, I stood still as his dark soul was forced out of him. The pain was contagious, I could feel his suffering.

When the wailing and shaking finally ceased, the dome I created fell to pieces as its power disappeared bit by bit. 

Giving in to the exhaustion, I fell flat to the floor while my gaze never left his smoking corpse. 

He's dead, Sohyun. Your first kill.

 


thnx for reading. sorry i'm not that good at fight scenes but i promise i'll improve *bows*