Cheers~

My Brutal Bunnies

"Saranghaeyo BAP !! Kyaaaaaaa~!!!!!" 

"omg.. they're even hotter in person!!"

"Zelo !! I love you !!"

*faints*

The insane screams of their fans in the dark and crowded stadium got so intense, I couldn't even hear myself think. My lips curved into a small but proud smile, proud with my boys performing like professionals on stage even though they've been real mean to their one and only manager. I mean, I was the one who should've shown up in Ta-dah as the manager but my lovely principal wouldn't want anyone to know that the real manager was actually an amateur little girl and destroy his reputation, would he? 

I sat in the front of the whole crowd, with all the cameramen and also the director. I lifted a hand and showed them a friendly thumbs up for support especially for Zelo who confessed his fear of this glorious day to me yesterday. He was doing well, dancing so cute and naturally as if he was born a superstar. Yongguk, on the other hand, showed off all his charisma with his deep-voiced raps - the Yongguk I once known. I have no idea how he's doing after that little talk we had the other day and I hoped that he could accept Jiyoung's sudden death.

Daehyun? He's something, I can tell and I'm dying to know more about him, this quiet and mysterious guy who successfully made me blush that time. Youngjae, Himchan and Jongup, I couldn't worry less. At last, the whole Live On Earth debute was over and now, on stage, they were all holding hands and bowed politely to the audience, earning deafening screams from their loyal fans. Excited after the show, the six blondies hurried down stage and headed straight towards me. 

I took a step back, they were running for me like zombies and finally when they got to me, they caught me in a group hug and cheered at the top of their notes, "Yaayyyyyyyyy~!! Did you see that?!! We did it!! They love us~!!!!!". With me in the middle of the heart-warming hug, they began jumping up and down like retarded kids. Seriously, I was petrified to see them acting like this especially that brutal Yongguk.

I cleared my throat,"ummmm..guys?"

They broke the hug immediately, each of them acting awkwardly right after that. Daehyun fixing his shirt, Yongguk scratching the back of his head, Himchan and Jongup talking to each other to pretend like nothing happened and Youngjae avoiding my gaze. Only Zelo didn't act awkward, he shook my hands wildly,"Noona!! I saw you when I was on stage!! Thank you!!" He exclaimed with a huge grin on his face. 

The other members glared at him but he didn't take any notice of his hyungs' anger. All of a sudden, he pulled me into a hug. Just me and him, no other members. 

"Z-zelo?" I asked, trying to push him away but that made him hold me tighter.

"Noooooona~" His breath brushed the skin on my neck and a wave nausea hit me.Then, I felt this third person breaking the hug, so harshly that I landed onto the solid concrete floor on my .

"What are you guys doing?!!" It was Daehyun, the busybody. First, he tried to bribe me for my past with Yongguk and now he was interrupting me and Zelo. Geeez, what's his problem? 

Hiding my fury for Daehyun, I stood up straight and brushed the dust off of my outfit, acting as if nothing happened while Zelo earned another set of death glares from his hyungs. Zelo returned the hateful glares with a cute but soothing grin,"Let's celebrate!..heheh" and his plan to distract them worked. 

"Yeah.. let's go.." Yongguk went with the maknae, still scratching the back of his head. Did he just avoid a fight? Woahh..

Himchan clasped his hands together in delight,"To the coffee shop!" He ran forward, but the others didn't follow him.

"Na'ah. No way!" Jongup shook his head, not agreeing to his hyung's selfish idea.

"I want meat~" Zelo whined with those puppy dog eyes of his. These guys talked as if I wasn't there so I excused myself,"You guys go celebrate, I'll be off" and walked away. Before I could even get far, someone caught my wrist and turned me around to face him, "You think we'd celebrate without you? Manager-nim?" Daehyun said with a smirk. Aisy this guy again! This time I managed to control my rushing blood so that it doesn't go to my face.

The others had smiles on their faces including Yongguk. Manager-nim? Is this real or just a dream? "You guys serious?" I asked to confirm what I just heard.

Yongguk nodded as a yes, which was too shocking for me to accept. I thought there was a catch,"Wait.. you guys aren't trying to ambush me again, are you?"

Daehyun still had my wrist in his grip,"Not this time, we promise!" and pulled me closer to him. 

Zelo helped break the awkwardness and screamed,"Let's go!!" His finger pointing towards the door where BAP's van was waiting for them outside. "Yahhhhhhhh!!!", the other guys shrieked and started running towards the door, later joined by Daehyun who hauled me with him by my captive wrist.

They made room for me by forcing Zelo to sit in the back together with Jongup, Himchan and Youngjae. He wore a disappointed look as he moved to the back. I took the seat beside the window with Daehyun right next to me and Yongguk on his other side. 

"I can sit next to the driver's seat you know." I said, avoiding eye contact with Daehyun who was responsible for making the maknae sit in the back. 

"No..." He answered in a low voice, more like a whisper as if it was a secret as he tightened his grip on my forever-a-prisoner wrist.

"Would you let go of me?!" I snapped at his gesture and tugged my wrist out of his hand.

"Yeah, you've been holding her hand for like, eternity" Jongup and Youngjae said in sync, teasing Daehyun. Well, this is a friendly atmosphere.

Zelo butted in from the back,"Noona! What do you wanna eat?"

"Anything you guys feel like..?" I said with an unsure shrug.

Suddenly, Yongguk voiced out,"Don't act so awkward, Sohyun. Just forget the fight for tonight." He crossed his arms as he gazed outside of the mirror next to him. 

I sat back, relaxing myself. "The cake shop, this okay?" 

I shot a secret glance at Daehyun and saw the spark in his eyes,"Yes! To the cake shop! Let's go!" He shrieked at the driver happily.

The van started to move and all the other members screamed,"Noooooo!!!!!"

At the cake shop...

"Wooohooooooo~!!" Daehyun shouted at the top of his lungs after he got out of the car. "The cake shop!!! Cheesecake, cheesecake~ laalalalaalaaa~" he began singing the cheesecake song he made up in the van again. I was already outside and glared at him. He glared at me back and gave me a peck on the nose, fast enough that the members didn't notice. 

I touched my nose and froze as my face grew red with all the blood rushing through my veins. He smirked and stepped into the cake shop, leaving me behind. Yongguk nudged me from behind,"You okay?"

I nodded slowly after recovering from utter shock.

He took a step closer to stand next to me,"About Jiyoung... yeah.. I guess you're right. I would be dead if she..." He didn't finish what he was saying and punched me softly on the shoulder,"Sooo...."

"I forgive you.. I couldn't blame you, it's my fault."

"Friends?"

"Friends." I said, shaking his hand.

"but we still have to take you down, just so you know." He said and I was about to ask him why.

Then, someone pushed right in between us and linked his arms with both me and Yongguk. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!!" Zelo hauled us into the cake shop. Inside, Daehyun was drooling over the glass mirror which seperated him from the strawberry cheesecake.  Himchan and Youngjae were trying to pull him off of the counter,"Yongguk! Help us!" Jongup called.

"What's happening?" I asked Zelo.

"Daehyun hyung's obsessed with cheesecakes, and you brought him here." He answered calmly.

"Really?" I exclaimed, watching the chaotic tug of war happening in front of me. Daehyun against Himchan,Youngjae, Jongup and last but not least, Yongguk. The side of BAP I've never seen before.

"Sorry noona." Zelo apologized about the hug, his eyes glued to the floor.

"It's..okay.." I didn't know what else to say, he was just too innocent..

"Why don't we just start ordering?" I suggested the members.

Daeyun shouted at the confused waiter, slightly frightening him,"I want this!! The entire cake!!" Before the waiter could even nod, Yongguk screamed,"No!! Just one slice!!" 

"Don't listen to him!" Himchan added, drops of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Yaa!!" i snapped again, silencing the everyone, Zelo too.

In the end, we settled down at a table for six, Yongguk on an extra chair. I sat next to Zelo with Daehyun opposite. Zelo,hug. Daehyun,kiss. Could this get any more awkward? I had a chocolate cheesecake in front of me, Zelo an orange shortcake while Youngjae picked the same cake as Daehyun and Himchan had an Iced Americano instead of cake, Jongup with his fruitcake. I caught Daehyun eyeing my cake.

Instead of digging into HIS cake, he scooped a bit of mine and shoved it into his wretched mouth. 

"Hey!" I knocked the table out of protest.

"Oh.. you want some of mine?" This time he scooped his strawberry cheesecake and also my chocolate cheesecake and forced it into my mouth.

I let out a gasp accidentally, swallowing the cheesecake duo. Yum..

*the mood just came to me..thnx for all ur supportive comments~^^*