The End

My Brutal Bunnies

I spun around the room with my gigantic black leather chair. Ever since I made this place my own, I'd been moving around only with the chair because it had awesome rollers. The office looked a whole lot better than the time when I battled Yongguk, not to mention almost killing him, with the new personalized touch screen computer and also a reorganization of all the previous files. Deleted this and that.  

"How's their progress?"

"Excellent. They're doing great and are showing off personal talent. Jongup and Himchan ace in ranged combat while Daehyun specializes in close combat."

"Yongguk?"

"A beast in training. Especially in that simulation thing you put him through."

Yes, the simulation thing he mentioned was something I thought up when I was gaming on Cube's XBox and what's better than training in a game simulation? HQ had horror games, shooting games and the classic WWE. Even I come down every once in a while to have a little fun instead of staying stuck in that suffocating office.

"Seriously, Sohyun, why am I your personal assistant again?" He whined disapprovingly as I kind of forced him into it in an exchange for a little matchmaking with Ailee who apparently Dongwoon had no interest in, that meat maniac. Well, who knew Mr. Lover Boy had a crush on my own desk mate?

I chuckled,"If I suffer, you suffer too, understand beloved Junhyung?"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes in annoyance but to me, he was the only person I could trust when I'm out on 4Minute tours or at school because he was the smart, responsible kind of guy, even if he didn't look like it. I couldn't really put BAP to the job since they were amateurs in the ninja underworld.

The other night when Daehyun made his 'official' confession, the guy kind of triggered something that actually helped me devise a plan to keep both of my careers. As soon as I got home, I had a notebook and a pencil in both of my hands. 

If I became the general, I'd still have to be a student, that's for sure so why couldn't I manage my time for school, managing, promotions and HQ? That was where BAP came in. Before this, all they could think about when they see me was to rip my head off and give it to Seo Ingguk. He probably had his reasons for choosing each one of them to go after me.

And I was right, they made a perfect team with Yongguk as the leader who could go berserk anytime, Daehyun in their front line while Jongup and Himchan covered him, Youngjae their strategist and last but not least their maknae spy who gathers information beforehand.

So, here I am. BAP is kind of like my backup team who can work with Junhyung when I was busy and vice versa. There were two generals in the system, me and Junhyung where I was the official one and Junhyung was seen simply as a personal assistant.

After a long moment of silence, he finally voiced once again,"I know you have a thing for Zelo, but letting the 16 year old go on B-ranked missions is just too much, you know."

He's right.

I sank deeper into my favourite leather chair, sighing under my slowest breath,"It's part of training.."

The little guy's chances of meeting another girl who would worth more than me shone brighter if I sent him on solo missions. Plus, he'd be fine on his own, I was a 100% sure of it because, he was my one and only apprentice and even Daehyun didn't get to experience my hardcore training. 

I knew I was a little too hard on him, BAP's disagreeing glares which burned right through me whenever I yell or hit their maknae too hard proved Junhyung right but I had to do it for him. After a whole week of non-stop training, he was finally the fighter I wanted him to be and was already beyond perfect to go on S-ranked missions. But, I didn't want to risk his life so B-rankers were enough for him. An overprotective noona, wasn't I?

Youngjae, on the other hand, was an amazing strategist, not very skilled in combat but his brain worked for HQ aside from that pretty face TS owned. Seriously, that guy was born genius. Three days ago, I dragged him along on a mission where I killed some berserk mutant in Russia, a backfire in biohazard studies under a secret weaponry facility and I wouldn't have done it without him. He figured out which route was best to go, hacked their main security system to buy me time and discovered the corruption in the whole facility which he leaked to the country's Head Department of Security.

Quite an adventure, why did I leave it for two years?

All of sudden, the main door to the office parted themselves to reveal a tired zombie dragging himself into the room.

"Sohyun, make it stop. I'm dying here."

"Come on, Dae. It couldn't be that bad."

"Easy for you to say as someone who slacks out all day long in her air conditioned office." He crossed his arms, stretching his lips into a pout.

I only laughed at Daehyun's childishness,"Daehyun, you know pouts don't fit your image. Don't do that."

"And who are you to tell me what to do, young lady?"

"Your manager, young man."

He dropped his arms in defeat and whined,"Whatever. Let's go out, So. We haven't been together for like.. forever."

"There's still..."

"I can cover you for tonight." Junhyung interrupted us and being the best partner I ever had, he offered his time for me and Dae to actually have a moment together.

"Seriously?!" I squealed in accident and Junhyung nodded with a smile plastered to his handsome face.

"Yeah, and if anything comes up, I'll just call you." 

"Noona! You won't believe what happened!" 

A shout from outside the office paused our conversation.

Zelo came running towards me with excitement written all over his cute face and as soon as he plopped down on a sofa exclusively bought for the boys, panting breathlessly, he literally rapped his whole story.

"Noonaitwasawesomeimetthisguynamedcloudhecarriesthisreallyhugeswordandihelpedhimandhehelpedmeitwaskindof andallianceandthisotherguycalledvincentvalentinewhatevertaughtmehowtouseabazookaohmygosawesome!!!"

"You allied with Cloud and Vincent Whatever taught you how to use a bazooka? That is awesome." Junhyung responded coolly, making Zelo's LTE rap sound like a sweet ballad to him.

"Rappers..." Daehyun commented, rolling his eyes.

"I know, we are such miracles...." Junhyung crossed his arms in victory as a smirk tugged his lips.

Suddenly, a speaker at the corner of my large desk buzzed, a sign of an incoming message. 

"Shhh!" Junhyung pressed a finger to his lips for absolute silence as my fingers danced across the keyboard, typing in a command to detect the signal's location and the caller's ID.

ID #812792120

Reeve Wesker

Head of Iceland Security Department.

"This is the general, I suppose? Apparently, an assassin organization called Code Red has infiltrated Iceland's security headquaters. You know what to do, I'll be waiting. Over."

"Well, Dae. I know where we're going for tonight."

He pursed his lips anxiously before saying,"You can't possibly mean.."

"Let's go!"


This is the end. 

If you're nice enough to read this, I'm a happy little pie.

*sends baby zelo's flying kisses thru your window*

Thank you to all my lovely subbies.

Please leave a comment *bribes you with a cookie*

Check out my other fanfic I'm Your Tamer !