Jealous much ?

My Brutal Bunnies

"This is... hard to digest..." Ilhoon leaned his back against the plushy sofa as expecting glares awaited him.

Scratching the back of my neck, I nervously continued,"So, will you keep this a secret?"

"Of course! I wouldn't want to let my one and only best girl friend die,right?", he reassured and ruffled my boyish hair in a friendly manner. Daehyun, who was seated next to him, bit his lip hard before taking a sip of hot coffee. The unbearable heat of the brown liquid burned his delicate tongue until he groaned in pain and lost grip of the mug he was holding. His favourite '<3 B.A.P' mug, a gift from his loyal fans, crashed into pieces. The accident paused Ilhoon from messing up my hair and also earned attention from the rest of us. 

"You okay, Daehyun?" Himchan asked.

"Nah.. I'm fine." He responded half-heartedly and rolled his eyes at Ihoon as he got up to clean the mess he made. 

Ilhoon ignored Daehyun's rude trait and focused on me,"Whatever happens, I'll be there if you ever need me, okay?" 

"Well, she won't be needing you because she already has us, right Sohyun?" Sweeping up the broken glass into a dustpan, Daehyun butted in the conversation. I didn't know he could be this annoying but I could stand him, Ilhoon couldn't hold his anger in though. The atmosphere started to fill with an intense aura as the two boys pierced each other's eyes without one them giving up. 

Knowing Ilhoon, he wouldn't think even for a second about fighting anyone who played with his temper. The only to stop him was simple distraction so I covered their narrowing eyes with both of my hands and said,"Yeah, umm.. anyone's free to help when I need it, okay?" 

"Hey! Sohyun! Let go!" Ilhoon squealed.

Daehyun dropped the mini broom and grabbed my hand,"Stop it, Sohyun!" Just watching the two boys away from each other made me feel sort of relieved. At least they didn't pounce on each other yet, one problem solved. After having enough fun teasing them, I finally freed their eyes. 

Ilhoon stole a glance at his Rolex watch,"Ouch, look at the time. I better go.." 

"Pffft.. coward.." Daehyun scoffed right after he left.

Glaring at him, I said,"Why didn't you say that before he walked out?" 

"Hmph.." He replied, simple as that.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into a warm embrace,"Noona~" Zelo's hot breath caressed my bare neck as he went on,"The intro's over now.. we can rest for the mean time." Without a warning, he made my head rest on his broad shoulder and leaned his head on mine. My cheeks heated up at his gesture, pink flushes emerging on them. I froze.

The other guys didn't mind Zelo acting like this with me and left the room, which I guessed was because they were used to their maknae's aegyo. Well, I wasn't! 

"Let's go to sleep like this noona~" His musical voice soothed my eardrums as his heat began to invade my skin. I couldn't blame him anyway. He helped me practice dancing until he almost broke his legs because I was that hard to teach. His moves were just too complicated for me to copy. Instead of pushing him away, I surrendered to my exhaustion and hoped for romantic dreams of me and him. 

Before I even got  to drift of to Neverland, something loud interrupted me in the process. A high-pitched voice blasted its way into my ever so sensitive ear canals,"I GOT DA POWAHHH!! WE GOT DA POWAHHH!!!"

My eyes burst open that very second, unknowingly knocked Zelo's head hard when I sat upright as I screamed at the top of my voice,"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP JUNG DAE HYUN!!". Rubbing the brand new bruise on his head, he muttered,"Oww~" I noticed his moan and tried to comfort my first ever crush,"Zelo-yah.. you okay?" I accidentally messed up his hair while trying to look for a bump on his scalp. Zelo's face burnt scarlet red all of a sudden and pulled his face away from me. I giggled at his cuteness.

The vocal stopped for a while then provokingly went on with another song,"AYO GG~ I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN! I GOT A BOY CHAKHAN! I GOT A BOY HANDSOME BOY WANJEON BANHANNAE BWA~!!" Frustrated, I grabbed the nearest cushion and threw it in his direction but the annoying guy managed to dodge it very easily though.

"I'm trying to get some sleep here.." I complained. 

A smirk escaped the vocal,"and I'm trying hard to improve my voice here."

I sighed,"Do it somewhere else.. We're tired."

He retorted,"You can sleep in your room and Zelo can sleep in his while I sing my heart out in the living room. Then everyone's happy.."

I was just enjoying a romantic moment with Zelo. Stretching my arms, I stood up. "I'll go to my room.. Zelo. Wake me up if you guys have a plan or anything.." Reluctantly, I walked towards my room. When I passed Daehyun, I voiced,"Jerk!" loud enough that he could hear. I could here him responding with a smirk so I slammed the door shut, getting rid of him.


sorry for the short chap... it's 1 am in the morning now and yea.. i'm sooooo sleepyyy...

good night~