Unexpected

My Brutal Bunnies

My whole body shook, my legs went weak and numb and my eyes overflowed with tears as I scrolled down the pictures of the man I adored throughout my whole life, my dad. I just happened to browse through private files of ex-generals who ruled the underground ninja world before the currently aging elder who claimed the throne now. And there it was, my dad's name labelled one of the files, Kwon Sang Woo. Curiousity took over so I clicked the file icon resulting in the elders' wicked plot to kill my own dad. 

Details of his schedule, his bloodline, his old records, his love life and.....his daughter. A candid photo of a little girl with overly chubby cheeks caught my eyes followed by another photo of Dad piggyback riding me when I was about 4 years old. Another heartbreaking flashback invaded my mind;

"Daddy!!"

"Yes, hun?"

"Why are you always away? You promised to train me!!"

"Oh yeah? You wanna steal daddy's moves?"

*tickle attacked me and lifted me up on his shoulders*

"Let's see if you can escape me~!!"

"Yaaa~ Daddy let go!! I wanna train and fight like you!!"

The wobbling on my legs were too much and gravity pulled me down to the polished floor. My head was aching horribly so I gripped my hair tight, fighting the urge to scream and wail in the office I trespassed. I knocked my head against the keyboard stand and sobbed while tears ran down my cheeks,"Jiyoung unnie, Mom, Dad and now Yongguk oppa. Why? Why did you take them all away?" Whimpering alone, I hugged my legs and burrowed my drenched face into my knees. I dozed off unknowingly.

The door slid open.

"Do you have any idea what will result in your reckless action?" A hoarse voiced pricked my ears.

The question was responded with deeper and manlier voice,"Y-yes. Is it true that you can bring Jiyoung back from the dead if I kill her? I mean, can't you just talk to her? I'm sure she'll understand."

, it's Yongguk! I screamed and cursed myself mentally for falling asleep in such a vulnerable state. I shifted behind the keyboard stand before they could notice me. Lucky for me, the keyboard stand was located behind the general's work desk with another main computer carefully placed on the bulk of wood. The typical work desk, I would say. Anyways, I was safe for the time being.

"She won't! That girl is as stubborn as her father." The hoarse voice, probably the elder of all elders. 

Yea.. don't mention the fact that once I die, you'll get rid of Yongguk and then resurrect me, not Jiyoung. After all the evidences are gone, you can control the Sapphire Stone as you please. You son of  a ^&@&!^& .I thought to myself and smirked at his obvious lies, well, obvious to me. 

"I know she's stubborn, but she has to got some reason to go against you---"

SLAM! The elder slammed his hands furiously on his word desk or so I imagined he did,"Are you accusing me of the bad guy, Yongguk?!"

Sensitive creep, I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"It's just that----"

"That is nothing but a traitor. She is plotting an anarchy against us all."

Bish? He just called me a.......

"Hey!" I screamed accidentally, selling my own cover to the two enemies.

"What the----" Yongguk blurted in shock.

"You......" The elder cursed.

Rage took over me as my dad's face flashed through my mind. I began spitting out everything that bulit up inside me a few hours ago, "Yeah.. me. What the hell are you talking about behind my back? Anarchy? You're an , elder or not!" 

"Who gave you  permission to trespass in my office?!" He screamed.

"I did!" When my senses found its way back to me, I stopped shouting senselessly and crossed my arms calmly. As I said, professionalism was my asset so I had to use it in this kind of situation. The elder was a threat. A single move from someone like him could be very fatal. 

Step by step, I began provoking the sensitive guy,"My dad's the previous general, right?"

He nodded and bit his lips cautiously in a wait for the bitter truth. The wrinkles on his aging face grew more visible as worry lines lengthened all over. His chest moved up and down in an increasing speed, revealing the nervous feeling playing in his mind. 

"He's dead now. Am I right?"

His head bobbed up and down in anxiety.

My lips curved into a half smile as my eyes shot into his,"I should be the next general. It's my throne you're sitting on. You're just like a grown up stealing candy from a kid. Shameless."

Finally, the truth he had been keeping a secret came out from his greatest threat, Kwon Sang Woo's very own daughter. The man he quietly poisoned on a dinner meeting with Korea's top ninjas. He should have killed me when I was caught peeking through that door hole. I saw him pouring something into dad's drink but I didn't think it was poison. Dad died the morning after. How stupid of me, the clues were right there. 

"That's it. Kill her!!"