Ties

My Brutal Bunnies

"Where's Yongguk hyung?" Himchan questioned.

I and Daehyun exchanged glances. We actually forgot to make up the perfect cover story for the other members so that they wouldn't worry about their precious Gukkie. We couldn't blow the fact that he was in his own walk-in closet, securely tied within the whole array of designer outfits. Not to mention the small tigger plushie Daehyun shoved into the leader's mouth to keep him quiet. Just thinking of it made me feel sorry for him but we had to do it for everyone's sake.

"He...had an emergency. Something about his bro involved in an accident in New York while you guys were asleep last night and now he's probably on his flight to America.", Daehyun spoke up, glancing at his watch. 

I nodded in agreement to everything he said, secretly blowing a sigh of relief as the truth was still safe. But that wasn't the main problem yet, because I still had to go and meet Ingguk to claim that I wanted to be a member of BAP. Yes, I knew the process wasn't going to be easy as the boy group had already debuted almost five months ago and adding a new member after such a long time wouldn't be a very good idea for the company. Unless, I had a talent that'd surprise the authorities and give in my way. 

That had to be either my looks, vocals or dance. Thinking it wouldn't be very wise for anyone to just count on my voice which was not as angelic as Youngjae's or Daehyun's. My boyish image and my dance moves, however, can surely garner attention. The only thing left was for Himchan to brush up my style and Jongup and Zelo to polish up my girlish dance moves which they did very intensely for 5 hours straight. 

When I was officially ready for the whole group's recommedation (as they call it), we made our way towards their director, which was Seo In Guk, with sky high confidence. On our way, jealous gazes fell upon the new cute boy with BAP. Nervousness mingled through my body as I had never gathered this much attention from top Kpop stars especially Big Bang. I wore a carefree expression on my boyish face until my eyes met.. Ilhoon! 

"Cover me, Zelo!" I whispered, dashing behind the tall maknae. Ilhoon, my best guy friend, would recognize me the very next second and I wouldn't want that to happen. But it was too late, he spotted me and walked right past the maknae to grab my wrist. He pulled me closer and glared into my eyes,"Long time no see.."

He turned towards his colleagues and said,"Sorry guys, I have some.. business to attend to." Dragging me to the boys' toilet before BAP could even react, he finally let go of  my prisoner wrist. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

I fixed my air blown hair and crossed my arms,"Nothing, just fooling around with a bunch of hot blondies." 

His face fell after I spat those words,"You know you're gonna be in big trouble when the head finds out?"

I stayed expressionless,"Yea.. but he won't. I'm a Kim Taekyung now, not Kwon Sohyun, just so you know."

Palming his chubby face, he sighed,"Explain.Now."

I looked down the luxuriously tiled bathroom floor in guilt,"Well.. I can't, sorry Ilhoon."

He retorted,"So those hot blondies can? I can't believe how much you've changed Sohyun.."

"No! It's not that, I'm with them because they already know.." I defended myself after Ilhoon accused me that way.

"Know what?!" He almost shouted.

I clenched my fists,"Know that I'm a...I'm a.... "

"What?" he urged me on.

"Taekyung!" Zelo's sudden appearance into the scene silenced the two of us. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back,"What are you doing with my friend?"

Ilhoon chuckled at his useless effort to cover my identity leak,"Well, sorry kid. She's my friend too."

"She??" His eyes widened.

I began to explain,"Zelo, this is Ilhoon, my best guy friend." 

His eyes stuck onto the shorter figure in front of him as I continued,"Ilhoon, Zelo." 

Awkwardness dominated the room for a latter of seconds until Ilhoon started the conversation,"What's the deal, huh? Dressing her up like a boy?"

Zelo's gazed swung upon me,"Does he know?"

I shook my head,"But now I think we have to tell him in order for him to shut the hell up.."

"Okay.." Zelo nodded ever so cutely. Surely he didn't notice my eyes were glued to his cute face.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I suggested and hauled Ilhoon with me by his hand like he did with me earlier. We bumped the other members outside the toilet. "What happened?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing.. just something Zelo will help you guys settle. Anyways, let's get to the director now, I can't wait to get this over and done with." I complained my nervousness as I was still gaining more attention. 

General Himchan took over the problem while Yongguk was not around,"Jongup and Youngjae, take this guy--" "Ilhoon.." "Whatever, back to the dorm while Daehyun, Zelo and I introduce Taekyung over here. We'll get over to you guys when we're done with him"

Jongup and Yongjae went to follow the eldest orders like good little kids, dragging Ilhoon with them. Himchan leaded the way into Seo In Guk's room, even after the fight, they still had to work together like normal to keep the group going. It was a mutual relationship, one needs the other while hate strengthens the bond.

As he stepped into the spacious room, he blurted with a tone holding in fury,"Who's our new manager?"

"Auditioning.. Why are you here and who's that short guy?" He voiced. I was slightly thankful that he noticed me, Kim Taekyung and not Sohyun.

"Since you managed to trick the head into expelling her, you have to listen to us now or we're gonna switch companies." Daehyun retorted, his fists readily clenched. 

Before anything got too serious, I voiced out,"I'm Kim Taekyung, sir" and bowed with reluctance. 

"We want him in BAP.", Zelo said.

Slamming his mahogany desk, he shot up and exclaimed,"and why should I have him in the group?! He looks like a snobbish amateur.." He motioned a hand in my direction.

"You have no idea what this cute snobbish amateur can do.." Himchan responded after regaining calmness. Inside, my heart raced in an uncontrollable speed. The cover was still working on Seo In Guk as he didn't mention anything about ninjas, sapphire stones or getting back at me. Somehow I was relieved that he couldn't depend on BAP to track me down because Kwon Sohyun had probably reach her HQ by now. I guess he had another plan up his sleeve but hey, the stone was right here in front of him so there was nothing to worry if he attacked there.

"Play the mashup, Zelo." Daehyun ordered. An iPod emerged from the cute maknae's pockets and he plugged it into the room's huge speakers. As he rummaged through the thousands of songs inside that small device, he pursed his lips softly. I almost blushed at the sight, aisy Sohyun.. don't be a ert. 

The mashup of Warrior, Power and No Mercy boomed into the walls of the room and I posed perfectly, waiting for the beat Zelo taught me to come. Immersing myself into the music, I danced with all my heart even though I didn't follow all of Jongup's and Zelo's too complicated steps. When I was done, beads of sweat invaded my face as I panted for air. It was tiring, but fun. I looked up into the director's face, his mouth gaping open in amazement. Heh, snobbish amateur much? 

Then, his face changed as he gained control of himself, trying not to show any weakness to those under him,"Where did you find him?"

Scratching the back of his head, Zelo said,"He's my best friend from high school. We planned on being stars together but his mom wanted him to be an engineer. You see, he just ran away from home."

"Sorry if I'm late, sir." I bowed again.

"As much as you are late, you know you have a lot to catch up--"

"I have.."

"Okay then. Sing...", he demanded.

What to do, what to do. I gripped my shorts, thinking of way not to sound like a girl when I sing when an idea popped into my mind. Zelo's raps, it's the only way.

"I can't sing, but I'm an awesome rapper", I said confidently.

"Rap. Whatever."

"Yeah

ginagin ssaume mogi mareun

geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch

seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugogeu

mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo

simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni

hwaganani deureo 4madi jansori" 

From a very slow speed to the max, I rapped Zelo's first ever rap which was from Warrior because the fast rapping could explain my soft voice. Zelo was like that too, right? After seeing my worth, Ingguk gave up and dismissed us which meant... I was in! The best part was he didn't even notice that I was a girl.

Once out of the room, we high fived each other. Daehyun joined in too. Maybe the fight yesterday made him forget about the awkwardness between us which made me very happy.

(long chap.. sorry..)