Maknae Zelo

My Brutal Bunnies

I walked to Cube Enter. from school. Not a lot of people know this but the school I go to, Seoul Arts High School, is the school that manages part of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea like Cube, TS, Starship and also the infamous YG. Students go to school to learn things like everyday kids  do but right after school, we have to go to our companies for training and that's also where the dorms are. The school and entertainment buildings are not in the same area but they all work under the same school. 

I walked into the park area and breathed in the soothing clean air with my eyes closed, savouring the purity of it. "Noona!! Move!!" When I opened my eyes, something blurry brushed past me, waving my school uniform into the air. I turned around to see who it was and caught sight of a tall guy on a skateboard. The moment I saw him, he already stopped his skateboard and was running in my way,"Noona!!" 

Zelo waved his arms happily, and by the time he reached me, he slipped something into my hands. "Your phone,noona. I hid before anyone else found it." He said with a grin on his face, flashing those charming white teeth of his. Aigoo~ This guy is just soooo cute!!! Without even taking a closer look at it, I shoved the phone into a pocket. Something about him was bothering me. The fact he didn't lay a finger on me and also saved my life the time BAP ambushed me. Yongguk would've killed me if it weren't for him. He's always so nice to me and that made me even more insecure. Does he have something worse up his sleeve ?

"Noona?" Zelo called me when he noticed that I was far away from the real world. Tilting his head to one side, he asked,"Is noona okay?"

I nodded slowly, still wondering why the maknae is so nice to me when his hyungs are all trying to take me down and maybe my life too. Zelo wasn't really satisfied with my answer and grabbed my hand.

"What the--?? What are you doing??" I cried as I pulled my hand away from him. 

"Come on, noona. Let's take a seat." He grabbed my hand again led me to an empty park bench. He made me sit and after that he took his place right next to  me.

"Noona~" His musical voice called with his legs merrily kicking into the open air.

"Zelo." I turned to face him. 

"Hm....?" He turned too and it was a bad idea. His nose touched my forehead and startled him. Pink flushes started to glow all over his cute face so he covered it with his hands. "Don't look at me noona !!"

I couldn't help but giggle at his kiddish cuteness. He ended up diving his face into his lap and stayed in that ridiculous position. "ya Zelo !" I punched his back softly.

"What?" His voice slightly muffled by the designer pants he had on.

"Why are you so nice to me ??"

He sprang up as soon as the question came out of my lips, his face no longer red. "What?"

Fixing a strand of hair covering my eyes, I repeated the question,"Why aren't you trying to kill me like the rest of your hyungs are?"

"Noona's nice. Why should I?" He said, his gaze into the beautiful greenery of the park.

"So the ohers think I'm bad?"

"No. They don't wanna kill you either, except for Yongguk hyung..yea. But...." He paused as he was about to unleash one of BAP's secrets.

With my back leaning against the bench, I urged him on,"but what?"

"You're a ninja, noona. So if you wanna know, you have to dig up the info yourself." I could see Zelo was trying to protect his hyungs. 

"Ughhh.. who broke that to you?" I snapped at him out of fury because the ninja thing was supposed to be secret.

He didn't seem to mind my anger,"Not Yongguk hyung."

So it wasn't Yongguk? Who else knows about my ninja side except for Yongguk, Hyuna and yea.. the whole BAP? Who's the mastermind behind all this fights if it wasn't Yongguk? Who is it, that wants me dead so bad? 

"Debute's tomorrow. I'm scared, noona." Zelo tried to change the subject.

I raised a hand and messed up his blonde, curly ramen hair,"Don't worry. You're an awesome rapper, they'll love you!" 

"Noona!!" He cried and backed away. He's just too cute.

****Zelo's POV****

Noona! What are you doing? This is embarassing TT^TT. Just watching her laugh was already enough to make my heart explode. I didn't know how I could fall for her when all she's done was play with our temper, putting herself into bigger trouble as the other hyungs' hate grow stronger. It's weird that she can be so cool about us wanting to kill her, maybe she's just used to that. 

Why does our boss want her? Sorry noona I couldn't break the secret to you because if I did that, I'd betray my hyungs. I wanna help.... but I can't. 

Even though we always give a very hard time, she's helped us alot with our debute. Me and Yongguk were able to debute ahead of the group and I don't know why she even bothered to promote Yongguk and make him famous. Never Give Up rocked, I liked it. A smile crept onto my face as my thoughts wandered freely.

I've been trying to act cool all this while but she managed to expose my true self in front of her. I don't get shy a lot because when I do, it's embarassing. Stupid cheeks!! I slapped them with both of my hands. Oww~

"You okay?" Noona asked after she saw my red aching cheeks.

"I-I need to go practice!" I ran away from her. Arghhh, no! I take that back!! I wanna stay here !!

*sorry if this is not good enough. i ran out of ideas for today.. ps. went to a theme park yesterday and it was awesome!!*