Breaking The Ice

My Brutal Bunnies

In front of the door which seperated me from the 6 hot boys from BAP, I placed my hand on the doorknob. Hesitating whether I should go in or not,it could be a trap, especially for a ninja like me. With me being a pessimist this whole time, the door in front of me opened by itself. The guy who opened the door for me looks kind of startled to see me. I took the short chance to scan him. Tall, blonde hair, pretty eyes and charming lips, but he wasn`t smiling. 

He turned for the other five inside,"Guys, she`s here." Without a word, he grabbed my hand and hauled me inside. The rough move he pulled on me gave me the creeps,what are these guys? The first sight I experienced inside the room was a bunch of  blonde guys. I had to admit, all of them were hot. There was no time to think about that, it was time to break the ice.

With my hands behind my back, I started my intro,"Hi..ummm..guys. I`m SoHyun from 4Minute and I`ll be in charge of you guys." Actually, I was expecting for a huge applause from them but they gave me nothing.

The leader came up and threw a CD right towards me. "The album for our debute,Warrior.", he explained. I caught the CD with my two fingers, my eyes staring right into his. "Bang Yong Guk!"

I couldn`t believe he managed to track me here. The other boys had suspicion written all over their faces so I held myself back from charging at him.

Smirking,he said," So you remember eh?" 

I ignored his stupid question.Somehow, the way they were all acting made it clear that they were to something bad and I couldn`t guess what. I really couldn`t go soft on them, they forced me to turn this managing thing into an army camp,"Boys! Introduce yourselves!" Gazing into each one of their eyes, I waited for the first intro. It was hard to tell the differences between them, with those blonde hair and all. 

A tall but baby-faced blondie marched his way towards me. Boy, he was a cute one. "Choi Jun Hong! but call me Zelo. Maknae and lead rapper." My lips curved into a smile,"Thanks Zelo. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Your maknae introduced himself first, what a bunch of losers!" 

The curve on my lips didn`t stay long though, it formed into a huge 'O' when an innocent faced blondie came up and did a headspin like wow. The moment he stopped, he grabbed my hand and shook it hard. "Moon Jong Up, main dancer!". I gaped at his awesomeness and cried,"You were.... amazing!" JongUp blushed at the compliment. I guess they still have their soft spots.

This two guys stepped up and introduced themselves, one of them was the guy who opened the door for me just now. The one who looks smart was Yoo Young jae while the handsome was exposed himself as Jung Dae Hyun, both vocals.

The last intro was from an ullzang called Kim Him Chan. He was too cute, I couldn`t deny. 

YongGuk?? He didn`t need to. I had known him since I was a kid until he blew up on some case I didn`t want to remember and ran away. He was never seen or heard from again. 

"So, let`s get this started. What`s your concept?" I managed to break the ice even though I saw the boys didn`t really want to in the first place, I had no idea what was actually in wait for me. 

YongGuk took the chance to actually have a conversation with me,"We`re aliens. Warriors from outer space, ready to conquer Earth." I had to go with him because I didn`t want the others to know about our past, just in case he didn`t break it to the others yet. "Okay, show me the theme song."