The Secret

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Sehun's Morning - 10:36 AM

 

Sehun was still asleep in the Nurse’s room that morning. The school informed Sehun’s father about his condition, saying that it would be best if he picked up his son and brought him home to rest.

It was quite inside the nurse’s room, the only sound that could be heard were the heavy breathes coming out of a certain blonde haired boys mouth.

It was almost 11 when Sehun began to flicker his eyelids open. He was slowly starting to regain consciousness. His sight was still a bit hazy, but he could definitely tell he wasn’t in his bedroom.

“Where am I?” He thought.

Suddenly the lights and revealed what looked like a hospital room. He closed his eyes and winced at the sudden brightness.

“Oh thank god, you’re finally awake.” A lady suddenly greeted with a soft smile.

“Who are you?” Sehun asked, he didn’t mean to sound rude or blunt but he was really trying hard not to freak out at the moment. However the lady seemed to be unaffected by Sehun’s bluntness and responded with a smile.

“I am Lee Hyori, one of the nurses here at the school.” She replied.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. “I’m at school?” there were a lot of things running around his mind at the moment, he was so confused.

Sehun was about to ask of question before the lady beat him to it.

“You are in the nurse’s room, at the school, because you fainted in the men’s bathroom after having an altercation with another student. You fainted from exhaustion and dehydration, so the doctor insisted that you stayed here for the night.”

Sehun’s stoic expression was replaced by a face filled with anxiety. “. Himchan…”

“Oh-okay” He responded.

A couple of minutes of silence passed before the nurse finally spoke.

“It’s almost lunch, are you hungry?” The nurse asked.

“Not really, but I am thirsty.” Sehun responded.

“As you wish, but I do hope you eat something before your dad picks you up later this afternoon.” The nurse replied while pouring Sehun a glass of water.

Sehun’s eyes widened with horror.

“Did… you sthay, that m-my DAD would pick me up?” Sehun was getting more and more nervous.  

“Yeah, why?” the nurse asked.

“Nothing…” Sehun replied. But he knew that his dad wouldn’t be too happy having to come all the way to his school to pick him up.

 

-----

Luhan's Morning - 2:15 PM

 

Luhan was late, VERY LATE, talk about 6 Freakin’ HOURS LATE!

“! ! ! !” He kept cursing in a repeating cycle.

“Son of a ! It’s only my second day! I’m so getting fired, I can’t believe it…” He said in between the cycle of ‘s.’”

His phone suddenly rang.

It was Kris.

“ you Kris! YOU! What the hell was in that drink you gave me yesterday night?!” Luhan growled in frustration.

“I’m really sorry Luhan. The bartender said it would calm you down. I think it was called the ‘Pink Squirrel’.

If Kris could see Luhan’s middle finger at the moment, even he would have been shocked to see ‘the innocent deer’ flash something so vulgar.

Luhan held his breathe. “I’m SIX HOURS late Kris! SIX FREAKIN’ HOURS! It’s only my second day… am I fired?”

“WHAT! OFCOURSE NOT! Why would you think that?” Kris replied rather hastily.

Luhan exhaled. “Thank God.” He thought.

“Actually… You’re not supposed to come to work today. The faculty thought you could use a day off since you did such a good job yesterday with the Sehun issue.” Kris informed.

BIG MISTAKE

“WHAT. THE. HECK.” Luhan spitted out.

“Ugh-oh… I forgot to—” Kris was interrupted by an enraged Chinese deer.

“YOU MEAN I DIDN’T HAVE TO COME EARLY TODAY! KRIS! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME! I ALMOST RAN OVER A DOG! YOU-insert the cycle of ‘s’ mixed with some Traditional Chinese curse words

Luhan didn’t mind coming to work the next day, he was going whether he was obligated to or not. He wanted to see how Sehun was doing. He was really worried about him. However, he would have appreciated a heads up so he didn’t have to drive his car like he was driving a Ferrari. Mind you, KIAs don’t drive like Ferrari’s.

“Okay, okay, okay. I get it, I owe you bubble tea again next month, yata yata. I’m already used to this arrangement.” Kris replied in defeat.

“Fine by me, so I’m going to hang up now. I’m a block away.”

Kris hummed in response. “See you later.”

 

-----

School Clinic - 2:30 PM

 

Luhan was waiting patiently for the nurse to ask about Sehun’s condition. He was really worried; he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the boy.

“Oh, hi Luhan” The nurse greeted, interrupting Luhan’s thoughts.

“Hi Nurse Hyori, is Sehun awake? How is he? Is he feeling better? Has he eaten? What—”

“Whoa Luhan, slow down.” She chuckled while trying to calmly reassure the other man. “He’s fine; he’s awake if you want to see him. He said he still has a bit of a headache but feeling better nonetheless. Oh, and the only thing he has eaten, since this morning, are biscuits and water. He says he’s not hungry. Maybe, you can convince him for me otherwise.”

She answered all of Luhan’s questions to her best ability.

Luhan smiled with content. “At least he’s feeling better, can I see him?” He asked.

Hyori nodded. “Yeah sure, you know where he is. Knock first, he might be or something.”

Luhan could only laugh at the other woman’s bluntness. “Thanks Hyori.” He then proceeded to walk inside the waiting room of the clinic. He saw Sehun’s recovery room and knocked.

“Hello Sehun, are you descent? It’s Mr. Lu!”

“…”

“Hello Sehun? May I come in?”

“…”

“Sehun-ah?”

“…”

“SEHUN!” Luhan was getting tired of this. “Maybe he’s asleep?” he thought.

He quickly composed himself and turned the knob of the door. He wanted to see the blonde boy, whether the other liked it or not. He flung the door open and flashed a pearly white smile when he saw the other boy walking again.

However his smiley expression quickly turned into a flustered one, seeing as Sehun was in between changing his shirt. He quickly diverted his eyes to the ceiling but not before catching a glimpse of the blonde boys lower back. And that’s when it hit him.

“Why does Sehun have a huge bruise on his back?” Luhan was concerned. Did Himchan do that to him yesterday?

“AGH!” Sehun screamed.

Luhan made eye contact with the other boy only to find out…

“Crap, when did his pants come off?” He thought.

“MR. LU! LOOK AWAY!” Sehun yelled while trying to hide the fact that he was indeed in his rainbow-colored underwear.

“Huh?” Was all Luhan responded with a dumbed expression. He was currently staring, or more like drooling, over Sehun’s milky white thighs and hairless legs.

Given the fact that Luhan was staring at Sehun’s glory the other was trying desperately to put on his pants.

“.” Sehun mumbled under his breath when his right leg had a bit of trouble gliding through the socket of his jeans.

“Finally!” Sehun voiced with exasperation, but not before hitting the side of his foot on the corner of the table.

“OW!!”

Only then did Luhan snap out of his daze. “OH ! I mean, not but damn, I MEAN NOT DAMN but, ugh… I… I’M REALLY SORRY! I was knocking and you weren’t answering and I thought maybe you were asleep but you weren’t so I just went in and I saw you changing your shirt but then you took of your pants and I didn’t mean to look, not that you wanted me to look or anything but more that it was not my intention to make you feel embarrassed or something. So yeah…”

The younger giggled “It’s okay Mr. Lu. It’s my fault, I was listening to my iPod, I didn’t hear your knocking.” Sehun replied.

“How are you feeling?” Luhan asked.

Sehun gave him a weak smile "Fine."

“That’s good.” Luhan replied.

"I'm glad your okay Sehun." Luhan was trying to ease the conversation before asking what he's been dying to ask.

"Thanks Mr. Lu, for everything, I mean." Sehun replied, his eyes looking at the ground.

“Sehun-ah, if you don’t mind me asking… That bruise on your back? Did Himchan give you that yesterday? Did he hurt you?” Luhan couldn’t help it, he needed answers and he needed them now.

Sehun remained silent, matched with a stoic expression.

“It’s okay Sehun, you can trust me. Let me help you.” Luhan pleaded.

“Himchan didn’t do that, my Fa—” But before he could finish he quickly covered his mouth.

Luhan noticing Sehun’s words turned to the other boy and faced him. “Sehun, did your dad do this to you?” he asked with a serious tone.

“I… He…” Sehun was stammering.

“Sehun, Lift up your shirt.”

“Mr. Lu?” Sehun’s lip began to quiver.

“Sehun-ah please life up your shirt.” Luhan asked in a gentler tone, hoping it would make Sehun calmer.

“I can’t.” Sehun replied, his eyes beginning to water.

Luhan couldn’t take it anymore, he turned Sehun around and lifted the hem of the back of Sehun’s shirt and couldn’t believe what he saw.

 

Scars.

Cuts.

Wounds.

Bruises.

 

He was in shock. He dropped the hem of Sehun's shirt and hugged the other boy.

Sehun closed his eyes and began to cry, he was embarassed. He hated the fact that Luhan saw how ugly he truly was.

Unbeknownst to Sehun that Luhan didn't find him ugly at all.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] Hi everyone! I'm finally back! Its been 5 days I think since my last update (I Know, its been forever right?) and sorry about that. I had a stomach flu and a high fever so I was dead for 5 days. the only thing I did was sleep my days away. So I Hope this chapter makes up for it and ENJOY! THANK YOU TO 38 SUBS WOW!

Oh and one more thing... Sehun's ex will be *drum roll* KAI! Which I'm not so sure about. It was initially suppose to be Xiumin but I thought a fair poll should be in order but I hated the results. I might VETO because Chen was a close second and Chen would work SO WELL with this storyline. Trust me, Ill still use Kai but I might use Chen for Sehun's ex only because it would work better for the story. I hope you understand. Is that ok?

Last note. EXO MOTHERING WOLF PEOPLE! I LOVE IT! But... did they screw Chen over. 2 parts? really? SMH. and Tao is too y. So this AN is long buh-bye THANK YOU!