The Kiss

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Luhan & Sehun's Apartment - 2:35 p.m.

 

“Home sweet home” Luhan said as he opened the front door of their two-bedroom apartment.

He rushed home hoping that his dongsaeng could cheer him up from the horrendous lunch he just had with his imbecilic parents.

He walked inside the living room and frowned when he noticed Sehun was fast asleep on the couch. His legs were sprawled out, his feet sticking out at the ends while he had both of his hands resting against his cheek.

Luhan’s frown quickly transformed into a smile; the sound of Sehun’s light snoring was just too adorable to ignore.

He inched his way closer to the skinny snorlax before kneeling in front of his face.

He smiled grew even wider when he noticed Sehun’s mouth way halfway open, a bit of drool sliding down from his mouth to his chin.

He was incautiously studying the sleeping boy’s face, the lines, the wrinkles, the scars, the different shapes and features. He loved how Sehun could form many expressions without putting much effort.

Luhan chuckled; even in his sleep, Sehun looked as if he was planning to kill someone. He loved Sehun’s stoic expression, especially when the boy doesn’t try one bit to look that way. It’s like the blonde boy is “naturally” -faced.

But Luhan’s favorite thing about Sehun was his smile. The way Sehun’s eyes would transform into crescents and the wrinkles he would get around his eyelids, how his cheekbones would become more defined every time his smile grew wider and wider.

Luhan sighed, he knew he shouldn’t be feeling this way but he couldn’t help it. Ever since their so-called “adventure” with Kai in the mall something’s been bothering him.

He felt a pit of pure jealousy in his stomach every time he saw the two boys playfully touch each other.

Don’t get Luhan wrong, he liked Kai, he really did. He just didn’t like him, (or anyone else to be honest), to lay so much as a finger on Sehun.

He knew it was wrong to feel this way for the blonde boy but he couldn’t ignore the aching feeling any longer. He had to do something or else he was sure his insides were going to implode.

Luhan watched as the sleeping boy mumbled something incoherent in his sleep, one again, making the Chinese male’s lips twitch upwards.

He gently brushed the bangs away from Sehun’s forehead, inching himself even closer to the other boy’s face.

“Don’t be stupid Luhan…” He warned himself, but he had to test his theory out somehow, he couldn’t take this feeling uncertainty any longer.

Luhan took a nervous breath before he slowly rubbed his thumb against Sehun’s cheek as his leaned in, planning to only place a chaste kiss on Sehun’s lips.

“This is a bad idea Luhan…” He mentally scolded himself, but it was too late, well, more like he was making excuses for himself because he didn’t want to stop.

Sehun opened his mouth wider while Luhan “accidentally” slipped his tongue inside.

The kiss was generally supposed to last negative 0.001 seconds but Luhan remained still. He didn’t move, his eyes were close, as he let himself melt in the kiss, his right hand still rubbing the side of Sehun’s cheek.

He bit on Sehun's tongue as he contonued to explore the blonde boy's warm cavern.

“Mmm… Luhan…” Sehun moaned in his sleep between the kiss as he began to Luhan’s lips.

Luhan’s eyes shot up. “Is he dreaming about ME?!” He mentally shrieked.

“Hyung…” Sehun mumbled again as he began to his hips against the pillow he stuck in between his legs.

Luhan, like the intelligent person he truly was, hastily retracted his lips. His eyes shot up in utter shock as he placed his hands over his mouth to stop himself from squealing like a little girl. He ran to the nearest bathroom and locked himself inside.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING YOU LITTLE ?!” He screamed at his reflection in the mirror. Like I said, Luhan was an "intelligent" person.

“Stop being a e Luhan!” He scolded himself again at his reflection….

Luhan grabbed his hair in frustration. “Oh my god, I’m going to jail. Technically, he’s a legal adult though in Mexico but that doesn’t count. He didn’t even know I was kissing him…”

Luhan slapped his palm against the left side of his heaving chest; his heart was beating a little too fast for his liking.

He reached for his phone that was in his pocket before dialing Kris’ number.

Kris saw that Luhan was calling him and he couldn’t’ help but roll his eyes; he just spoke to the man half an hour ago. He sighed but answered the call nonetheless “Yes deerling?”

“KRIS!” Luhan screamed when his best friend picked up, making Kris wince from the other end.

“Luhan stop shouting, what do you want?” Kris replied, his tone clearly stating that he could care less for what Luhan had to tell him. His life’s work was practically in the hands of this screaming idiot he called his best friend.

“I think I Sehun…”

“That’s seems nice, bye.” Kris replied nonchalantly, disconnecting the call, he did not need any more drama than what he already had on his plate. He needed a drink, preferably a colorful one.

“Jerk…” Luhan mumbled under his breath.

Luhan began to pout out of frustration “ my life…”

 

-----

Palm Tree Bar - 11:05 p.m.

 

Tao walked inside the bar with his head held high, signaling the entire bar that if you were to approach him, approach him with caution. He had on a low cut black v-neck shirt matched with equally as low black jeggings that looked so tight that it made his look even more delectable than it already was.

Lucky for him, the only upside to having a small is that he could wear tighter jeans. If he had a bigger he would have been flawless, but alas the irony of liking big finally caught up to him.

He knew every guy in the bar looked at him with pure lust, he hated that. Sure he would indulge himself a little bit with a couple of one night stands here and there but that was all the in past.
He wanted someone who would actually treat him like the princess he really was.

He walked over to the bar to order a drink. His friend Key was the bartender, the only person in the entire face of the planet that he could not out-.

“Hey Tao” Key smiled, his signature pursed lips and his cat like eyes making every person in the bar, other than Tao, in their seat.

“The usual?” he smiled.

Tao nodded “Thanks Key” His eyes wandered around the room trying to find his next “victim” as Key likes to call it.

“Planning your next attack?” Key smirked as he handed Tao his drink (a cosmopolitan).

Tao rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his cocktail. “Tonight is going to be different Key; I’m not planning to sleep with anyone tonight.”

“So… you’ll sleep with him to-morrow night?” Key said as he made another cocktail for the customer sitting across them.

Tao stuck out his tongue “No. I want something different, I want…

He looked around the room and spotted an unfamiliar figure in the dim lit back part of the bar. The man had blonde hair and a depressed expression plastered across his oh so handsome face.

Him...” Tao pointed to the sad looking fellow in the back who was currently drowning his sorrows with a tall glass of wine.

He was gorgeous and kind of intimidating looking (even for Tao) but the panda boy enjoyed a challenge.

“Tao are you sure?” Key asked with a concerned expression. “As a bartender I can tell when people are having a bad day, and that guy looks like his car fell in the river.”

“I’m sure” Tao smirked as he took one last sip of his drink before making his way to the unsuspecting stranger’s table.

“Hi, my name is Tao, is this seat taken?” Tao smiled as he took the seat across the blonde man.

The stranger looked at Tao for a couple of seconds before taking one last sip of his red wine. He stood up and made his way to the front door.

Tao could hear Key’s high pitched laughs from across the room as he began to mouth the words “rejected” and “loser”. Tao began to glare daggers at his friend as he tried to catch up with the blonde man who was now walking out of the bar and onto the sidewalk.

“HEY! That was kind of rude!” Tao yelled, getting the attention of the tall stranger and a couple people standing outside of the bar.

The stranger turned around and walked closer to Tao, he closed the distance between them when he pressed his lips against Tao’s.

“Sto-mph!” Tao tried to protest but the other man’s lips were so firmly pressed against his that it was almost impossible to get a word in.

Tao pushed the drunken guy off him after a couple seconds of muffled moans, his hands getting to feel the toned muscles under the other man’s dress shirt. He had a taint blush of red spread across his face.

Sure, he enjoyed the kiss but that didn’t stop him from punching the other guy straight in the face.

“Ow!” The stranger whined as Tao’s fist met his face.

“What the are you doing kissing random strangers?”  Tao yelled, wiping the other man’s saliva from his swollen lips.

The other man stared blankly into Tao’s eyes before running to the edge of the sidewalk as he began to literally puke his guts out after which he walked back to Tao and fainted right in front of the panda boy’s eyes.

“What the actual is GOING ON?!” Tao yelled as he tried to help the passed out man back on his feet, but it was no use, the guy was out cold.

“Taxi!” Tao waved before the car pulled up to the sidewalk.

Tao pulled the passed out idiot inside the car, trying to ask the unconscious man where he lived but nothing was coming out of his mouth, except for maybe vomit breath.

Tao sighed, he had no other choice; he was going to have to bring this idiot home. “Ahjussi…”

 
 
 
 

Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[a/n] Did you like the first Hunhan kiss? I REALLY enjoyed writing this chapter. at the end I was like "What the did I write?" but it was fun. :)

Their will be MUCH MORE HUNHAN in the future, this is only the beginning. I didn't realize I made you guys wait 22 chaps for their first kiss. Sorry about that, I hope this made up for it. :D

Who did Tao meet? Who is this stranger? Find out in the next chap ;) and I didn't realize all the pokemon refrences I put in this chap. :P

And yes, I gave Tao a small (it's not like really small it's just not big) because C'MON not everone has the "his is larger than an average " so yeah, It had to be done. XD

Thank you to 160 subs! Thank you for reading and supporting I love you all. <3

If you have any suggestions please leave them below and next chap will most likely be RATED M.

In other news I have played 2NE1's "Falling In Love" 101 times according to my iTunes. Love that song. :3

And.. I think the vain in my left hand it about to burst. I had to hold a microphone all day for singing lessons and I've been typing for the past 5 hours non-stop and it's literally crying out for help.

PLEASE UP VOTE! :D it's free! :)

Hyung you make my legs quiver.... :P 

And when I say quiver, I mean their spread wide open. ;)

aca-inapropriate, sorry. -_-