The Betrayal

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Baekyeol's Apartment - 1:00 P.M.

 

“Happy Birthday Baby!” The sound of Chanyeol’s low register making the older boy smile from the other end of the line.

“Channie you already greeted me like a million times this morning.” Baekhyun whined, but the wide grin on his face conveyed that he did in fact enjoy Chanyeol’s endless amounts of calling him “baby”.

It was Baekhyun's 20th birthday and Chanyeol was finally able to throw the party he’s been dreaming to throw Baekhyun for the past twelve months.  

“I know, but I love saying it.” Baekhyun could tell Chanyeol was smiling on the other end.

Baekhyun eyes formed into crescents, he really loved the way Chanyeol knew how to say the most perfect things that made him the most excellent boyfriend a boy could ever ask for.

“What time do you think you’ll be home?” Baekhyun asked, it was already quarter to twelve and he didn’t want to eat all by his lonesome.

“You miss me already?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Yes, I miss you already.” Baekhyun replied matter-of-factly, he really did miss the taller boy.

He knew his boyfriend was out buying some things they needed for the party later but it was his birthday damn it; the one day where he can be as selfish as he wanted to without sounding like a brat, and right now, he wanted Chanyeol lying down next to him, in their bed, as they snuggled under the covers and watched his favorite Disney movie “The Little Mermaid”.

“I’ll be home soon Baek, I just need to buy a couple more things and then I’m done.” Chanyeol said, as he walked inside the party shop that had almost everything he needed for tonight.

“Fine-” the older boy pouted “-but don’t take too long. I miss you so much it’s starting to hurt.” Baekhyun replied, slapping himself in the face, ever since he and Chanyeol started dating he’s become more banal and into . Haha Baekhyun you're so "pun"ny? Get it? okay... -_-

Chanyeol smiled “Okay, see you soon, Happy Birthday Baby!”

Chanyeol had a lot of surprises in store for the shorter boy tonight. Baekhyun’s entire family was flying all the way from San Francisco and he couldn’t wait to see the look on his boyfriend’s face when he sees all the people he grew up with were in their apartment to celebrate his birthday with him.

Chanyeol was grateful and a little bit shocked when Baekhyun’s parents and most of his family members accepted their relationship with open arms. Even though one or two people weren’t so keen on the idea of Baekhyun dating another man, it didn’t matter. As long as Baekhyun was happy, he was happy.

Everything would have been perfect if “he” wasn’t coming tonight.

That “He” being Baekhyun’s psychotic, obnoxious, homophobic older brother Changmin who made Baekhyun’s life a living hell when he found out his younger brother was gay.

Baekhyun had come to terms about his ual orientation when he turned sixteen. He and his family moved from Korea to the U.S.

He was scared; he knew how Koreans felt about homouality and it totally scared the out of him if his parents were to find out before he could tell them. So he tested the waters first, he made the decision to come out to his older brother who he thought would have helped him with his dilemma.

Big Mistake

His brother ridiculed him when he found out, practically threw him out of the room where Baekhyun had confessed to him; telling him that he didn’t want to catch Baekhyun’s “disease”.

Changmin started to use Baekhyun’s ual orientation as leverage; he would blackmail Baekhyun into doing all of his dirty work for him. He and his friends would even corner the smaller boy at his school and beat him, Changmin would watch as his own flesh and blood became a puddle of tears in front of his face.

Baekhyun would always get anxious every time he saw his older brother having lengthy conversations with their parents. He always feared that Changmin would tell them before he had the chance to.

When he was seventeen Baekhyun developed an anxiety disorder which forced his parents to start bringing him to therapy.

Therapy worked for awhile, up until Changmin started to about his uality in front of their parents every time they spent time together as a family, hinting to them that one of their sons might be a homoual.

He had lost it by that point. He made the decision to move back to Korea when he turned eighteen, explaining to his parents that he wanted to take University in Seoul. A year later he met a certain happy giant named Park Chanyeol and the two of them became inseparable.

When he turned nineteen he finally told his parents he was gay over vide chat, with the help of his boyfriend of course, who sat by his side the entire time, as his parents finally found out that their youngest son was into men.

Baekhyun’s parents were surprised at first but quickly recovered from their shock and sternly told Baekhyun that they accepted him unconditionally; telling him that they love him forever no matter what.

For once in his life, Baekhyun felt relief. He was actually starting to feel normal again.

It took every ounce of Chanyeol's willpower to invite that douchebag to the party. He didn’t want to invite the man in the first place but what choice did he have?

Baekhyun would have wanted his entire family to be there. As much as he hated Baekhyun’s brother with a vengeance for what he did. Baekhyun, unfortunately, still holds a tiny amount of hope that his older brother will come around someday.  

It took a lot of convincing from Baekhyun’s parents for Changmin to come to Seoul to visit his baby brother for his birthday, but they did it.

Not to mention Chanyeol had to pay the bastard a couple thousand won, just so he’d show up.

Chanyeol thoughts were interrupted when his phone buzzed. “A text from Baek”

“Baby don’t forget to buy some handcuffs ;) You still haven't given me my gift yet..."

Chanyeol’s mouth began to water from the ually filled innuendo in the text his boyfriend just sent him. But he had to focus right now; he fanned himself before he started to browse around the store for the things he needed to buy. The sooner he was done the sooner the text became a reality.

 

-----

 

Baekhyun was currently lying on the bed, under an incredibly large blanket, watching “Tangled” while singing along with the movie, hitting the high notes effortlessly as he began to give Mandy Moore a run for her money.

“Mother understands, Mother's here to help you, All I have is one request!—”-DING- Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Who would ring the door bell at a time like this?”

No one interrupts Baekhyun’s singing, general rule if you want to live.

“What in the world do you want—? Changmin?” Baekhyun said as he opened the door and was greeted by his older brother.. and a friend?

“Baek! It’s so good to see you!” Changmin said, hugging his brother as both males entered the lofty apartment.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes “Ugh… yeah… good to see you too… why are you here?”

Baekhyun couldn’t tell if his brother was smirking or not, he always looked that way to him so he kind of forgot how his normal expression looked like.

“I’m here for your birthday dummy!” Changmin grinned, the guy behind him grinning as well. But who the hell is this guy? Was what Baekhyun wanted to know.

“Not to sound rude or anything, but, who is this?” Baekhyun lifted his right hand and pointed to the man with black hair standing in the far left corner of the room.

“This is Junsu” Changmin smiled “He’s here because I kind of promised him something.”

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow in confusion “What do you mean?”

Junsu walked nearer until he was inches away from Baekhyun face. “I mean…” Junsu spoke before leaning closer and slid his tongue down Baekhyun’s neck “a deal.”

“Get off me!” Baekhyun fumed, pushing Junsu’s face away from his neck while the other just smirked.

“What do you mean a “deal”? I never agreed to anything!” Baekhyun yelled while caressing the sensitive spot on his neck Junsu just shamelessly attacked.

“Not yet little brother” Changmin smirked, making his way to the shorter boy while holding what seemed to be a check as he began to wave it in front of the shorter boy’s face.

“What is this?” Baekhyun said, swatting the piece of paper away from his face, not bothering to take one glance at it.

“This, my naïve little brother, is a check worth ‘one hundred thousand’ dollars.” Changmin grinned as he began to hold the check to his chest as if it were sacred.  

“Did you really come all the way to Korea just so you could have this weird guy the side of my neck and wave a check worth more than my entire year’s salary in my face?!” Baekhyun gritted between his teeth.

Changmin just shook his head. “Of course not Baek, this check is for you.” He smiled.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion “For me?” he asked in disbelief.

The older boy smiled while he handed Junsu the check before both males exchanged nods, leaving Baekhyun more confused than he originally was.

“Well, Baek, I got to run. Happy Birthday and say hi to mom and dad for me.” Changmin smiled as he made his way towards the front door.

“Oh… and one more thing, if you want that check, show Junsu a good time.” Changmin said, winking as he left Baekhyun alone with his business partner.   

“YAH! Changmin! Where are you going?! Hey! Aren’t you going to bring your friend with you?!” Baekhyun yelled as he tried following his older brother, but as soon he reached the hallway the elevator doors closed right smack in front of his face.

His brother was gone.  

Baekhyun sighed as he walked back inside his apartment and found Junsu standing in front of him with a wide grin plastered across his face. 

Baekhyun averted his eyes, he was starting to feel uncomfortable with other man staring at him like that; looking as if he was undressing him with his eyes.

“Well… I guess it’s just you and me.” Junsu smiled as he removed the jacket he was wearing and tossed it to the ground next to him.

Baekhyun mentally gulped. “What does he mean by that?” he thought.

“You do want this check right?” Junsu asked as he rubbed the expensive piece of paper between his fingers.

Baekhyun only nodded in reply, he really was desperate for money at the moment. He and Chanyeol have been living in this crummy apartment for the past six months and everything was a mess, sure he loved the mess, he just wished the mess could have transpired in a more spacious and less run downed apartment.

Not to mention the fact that he was now jobless since the company he worked in went bankrupt; and the other fact that he had trouble finding a descent job that paid well since he didn’t finish college.

Chanyeol had a job, he had money; he was the one paying their supposed “split” rent for the apartment. He just wished he could’ve contributed a little more, he didn’t want Chanyeol to feel like he wasn’t doing anything, or that he was using him for money, he wanted Chanyeol to know that he could give the taller man expensive things too.

“A good time? No problem… maybe Junsu likes ‘The Little Mermaid’…” Baekhyun wondered aimlessly before his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed…

Junsu wasn’t wearing any pants.

He was about to open his mouth to shout at the other man but was silenced when Junsu crashed his lips against his collarbone.

Baekhyun tried to remove the older man’s hands from his waist but no avail, Junsu was much taller than him and had muscles. To which, Baekhyun was smaller and never stepped inside a gym a day in his adult life.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOIN-MPH!!!!!” Baekhyun started to slap his fists against Junsu’s chest when he felt two pairs of hands slide down his sensitive areas.

“I’m having a good time” Junsu replied, his eyes full of lust while he began to Baekhyun’s pants, pulling them down with such force that Baekhyun wanted to cry out for help.

“YAH!!! STOP!!!” Baekhyun yelled as he tried to remove himself from the other man’s embrace but he couldn’t. Junsu wasn’t letting go anytime soon.

“Just be quite, I promise you’ll enjoy this” Junsu’s voice full of lust and desire that Baekhyun wanted nothing more than to scream out for help.

“P-Please don’t-t…” Baekhyun’s voice almost inaudible as the tears kept trailing down his face.

“Sshhh…” Junsu mumbled before everything went white. The last thing he saw was Junsu’s smirk and a sharp pain in his body.

Baekhyun never knew he could feel this kind of pain before, not the physical pain but the pain of betraying the one you love.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol was walking by the bay holding bags filled with anything and everything he needed for the party tonight. He bought streamers, party poppers, balloons, animal headbands, party hats, a pair of handcuffs ;) and Baekhyun’s favorite Strawberry Cheesecake.

He was so excited for tonight, he was too excited actually. He wanted to see the boy as soon as possible and spend every second of his boyfriend’s birthday beside him.

Chanyeol couldn’t wait; he needed to talk to the shorter boy right this instant. So instead of running three blocks and a high street to get home, he opted to call him instead.

He dialed Baekhyun’s number hoping the other would pick up but frowned when it went straight to voicemail.

“Hi Baby! Happy Birthday! I was just checking up on you and—” Chanyeol message was suddenly interrupted when he heard strange noises coming from the other end of the line.

Changmin had pressed the answer button, allowing Chanyeol to fully hear everything he wanted the boy to listen in on.

“Baek? Are you there? Hello?” Chanyeol began to worry, he was hearing something but it wasn’t his boyfriend’s angelic voice.

“I know you like this you little !” another's man voice could be heard as Chanyeol's eyes turn into the size of boulders.

He gasped as he accidentally dropped the phone on the ground. “N-no, he-he wouldn’t” Chanyeol muttered as he picked up the phone and brought it to his ear.

“You little !” Chanyeol could hear a stranger’s voice, some curse words and a lot of .

“B-Baek?” Chanyeol called for his lover once more, as the tears b around his eyes, were on the verge of falling.

“Ch-Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol threw the phone when he knew for sure that he heard. He heard Baekhyun’s voice, he heard another man’s voice, he knew what they both were doing and he couldn’t believe it.

He thought Baekhyun was different, he thought Baekhyun loved him, he thought Baekhyun would never betray him like this.

Chanyeol dropped to his knees as the heavy stream of tears pooled around his knees. On lookers and bystanders watched as Chanyeol became an emotional wreck on the floor, his bags sprawled on the floor, the cake ruined, but he didn’t care, he felt like the world deserved to know how heartbroken he truly was.

“I Hate you Byun Baekhyun…”

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] Baekyeol has arrived!.. somwhat. As some of you might know I conducted a poll a while ago and asked you guys which EXO OTP you would like to see more often; and dundududan! Baekyeol won! But don't worry my fellow Sulay and Kaisoo shippers (Maybe Xiuchen also, or i'll save them for the -SPOILER ALERT- possible sequel?) I'lll make sure to give them some love too. <3

Poor Baekkie. :( I know it's sad but never fear, Baekyeol will appear (soon.) SIDE NOTE: This is set about 6 months ago. Before Kris and Chanyeol every met if you're confused with the chronology of things. Next is the Hunhan and Kris debacle. and if you're wondering why no Baekhyun/Junsu it's because I couldn't! I CAN'T and I will not. Hmph. Oh well. :3

 I'd like to thank SHINeeChocolate for cooling my nerves and for putting up with my pathetic whining. THANK YOU <3 Your comments made me feel better. :) AND Thank you as well to Kiss-me-for-life for making me an amazing poster! It's in the forward if you'd like to see it.

In other news it was Taemin's birthday yesterday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN! I made a "Taemin Throughout The Years" from pre-debut to Breaking News.

And I realized that writing two fics is too much for what I can handle so... I decided instead of writing another fic I did a little side-project EXO confession's that each chap will always be 300 words or less. please subscribe to that stoy below.

"22 Anecdotes By EXO"

and yes, it's named after Taylor Swift's "22" like I said all my fics are named after one of her songs.