The Missed

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

The Mall - 12:40 p.m.

 

“GET HIM!” Luhan yelled as he, Tao, Kris, and Sehun chased the shorter man who was now trying his best to lose them.

“KILL HIM!” Tao yelled while he ran faster, leaving the other three behind.

“Tao, no one is killing anyone!” Kris replied, trying his best to catch up with the deranged panda, who was now inches away from clawing their target.

The stranger took a right and found himself at a dead end. “!” He yelped.

He turned around to make a run for it but froze when he was met by a pair of dark eyes that glared as if Tao was looking into the stranger’s soul.

“Are you going to hurt me?” The stranger asked in fear, his voice frail while he began to grab the imaginary air around him.

Tao pushed the other boy until the boy’s back met the wall. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you, unless you don’t do exactly what we tell you to do.”  

 

-----

40 Minutes Earlier. – 12:00 p.m.

 

“Why are we at the mall Luhan?” Kris asked.

“I think I know someone who can help us with the plan!” Luhan replied, his grin scaring everyone but Tao who looked more excited that they were doing something exciting for once.

“Do we need to use my gun?” Tao asked, earning a gasp from the other three.

“YOU BROUGHT A GUN?!” Kris shouted as his eyes widened while his throat went dry.

“Be quite ! Someone might hear you!” Luhan yelled as he covered Kris’ mouth with his palms.

“Don’t call me a !” Kris replied, pushing Luhan’s hands away from his face and hitting Luhan in the arm.

“Will the both of you stop ing?! We only have a few hours before the both of you have to meet Luhan Hyung’s parents for dinner! Get your heads out of your asses!” Sehun growled in annoyance, silencing everyone, even Tao who looked more amused than anything.

“I’ll be back Hyungs” Sehun said as he walked towards to the bubble tea stand to buy a drink.

“When did he get sassy?” Kris whispered to Luhan who only shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know… but it’s y” Luhan replied while he began to fan himself with his hand.

Tao sighed before looking at his watch; they had approximately six hours left to get everything ready. Shouldn’t be too hard right?

This was their to-do list.

  1. Capture Victim
  2. Bring Victim to the Hair Salon
  3. Bring Victim to the Dinner
  4. Make Sure Victim doesn’t escape

“He should be on his lunch break right about now; I think we can corner him at the Mediterranean Café he loves. We eat their all the time.” Luhan informed, earning a sigh from everyone except Sehun who was happily drinking his Chocolate flavored drink.

“Quick question!” Tao interrupted, “since you and this guy are “friends” why can’t you just call him and ask him to do this?”

Luhan thought about it for a second before smiling “I thought this would be more fun! Plus, we can go shopping for the clothes at the same time.”

“Then we need to split up” Sehun said.

“That’s a great idea. Suho asked me to do something for him so I will do that. Sehun, you should buy some clothes for the guy to wear, something y but not ty.” Kris instructed, grinning to himself, at least Sehun followed his commands.

“How about us?” Luhan and Tao asked at the same time.

“You guys split up to find this guy, he could be anywhere.” Kris replied.

“Yo Luhan, this would be a lot easier if I knew how this guy looked like” Tao replied, the sass in his voice making Kris’ pants tighter and tighter.

Luhan swiped through the pictures on his phone and handed it over to Tao “This is him on the left.”

“Hmm… he’s cute. What’s his name?” Tao asked.

“Byun Baekhyun.”

 

-----

12:10 P.M.

 

Kris went around the mall for a couple of minutes, walking idly by, as he tried to spot the “Kinks & Trunks” shop that Suho told him to go to.

“Ah, here it is!”

He walked inside the shop and his mouth dropped to the floor. He was currently standing inside a shop, a freakin’ store that sells toys for people who like –…

The shelves were filled with paddles, whips, ball gags, and an array of straps and contraptions. He blushed madly at the sight; he’s never seen anything like this in real life. He would only fantasize about it during his alone time in his bedroom or when he touched himself in the shower to relieve some stress.

“Hello Sir, how may I help you today?” A girl with red hair and a leather skirt asked as she slowly approached Kris with a cat-like stare.

“I n-need to pick this u-up, for my friend.” Kris replied, stuttering a bit as he handed the girl the piece of paper that Suho gave him.

“Oh! You’re a friend of Suho’s? That’s fantastic! A friend of Suho’s is a friend of ours. I’ll be right back with his order.” The girl said, leaving a red-faced Kris by himself while he sat himself down on a chair that was shaped after a black man’s ball sack.

The girl came back later holding a questionable medium sized box “Here it is sir! I hope Suho likes it, please give him my regards.” The girl said as she handed Kris the pink plastic with Suho’s package inside.

“Thank you” Kris bowed before leaving the store, his face flushed as he began to get curious about what was inside the box.

He ran to the men’s bathroom and locked himself inside a stall. He removed the box from the plastic and blinked aimlessly at the mysterious package for a couple of seconds. His mind working on overdrive as his finger trailed the slit of the box’s entrance.

He carefully slid the mysterious item out of the box and tilted his head in confusion. “What the hell is this?”

Inside was a prostate massager, a ring, and a small bottle of vanilla falvored lube. It was a kit of some sort.

Instructions: How long can you last? Keep the prostate massager inside you the entire day while your partner controls the speed and level of intensity with the remote. Place the ring on the base of your , making you last longer than ever before. The game is simple; can you have something vibrating against your male g-spot the entire day? Enjoy.

Kris honestly felt scared; he just wasn’t sure what scared him more. The fact that Suho, the guy who looks like he was an angel sent from god, ordered something so sadistic; or that he was actually thinking about shoving this thing up his .

“You only live once right?”

 

-----

12: 35 p.m.

 

“May I help your sir?” The salesgirl asked; Sehun was busy looking through different clothing options for Baekhyun to wear. He knew his size, and what he looked like, so he just had to pick out something perfect.

“I need a dress” Sehun replied, he was still shy but it was an improvement. A month ago he couldn’t even talk to his seatmates in class, let alone another human being; and now he had Luhan, Kris, and even Tao who seemed like a really nice guy.

Sehun doesn’t even know Baekhyun and he already feels sorry for the poor guy, maybe he would be making another friend today.

“Is this for your girlfriend?” The lady interrupted Sehun’s thoughts.

“Ugh… no, it’s for a friend, who happens to be a girl.” Sehun replied as the salesgirl hiked her skirt up to the point that if she bent over, it would be a gay boy’s nightmare come true.

“Oh well then, since you’re single, why don’t we—” The girl couldn’t finish her sentence; a scream from the background interrupting their conversation.

“COME BACK HERE BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Luhan yelled, as he chased the other boy across the department store while screaming profanities.

“NO ING WAY LUHAN!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Baekhyun screamed as he ran as fast as his tiny legs allowed him to.

“Oh crap, I’m sorry miss, I have to go.” Sehun said, and he ran towards the direction Luhan was running, leaving the salesgirl alone with the dress he didn’t buy.

“After all of this… Baekhyun might not want to be friends.”


-----

12:20 p.m.

 

Baekhyun hated his life, he was broke, he was living in a rundown apartment, he worked as waiter even if he had a master’s degree in law.

He was lonely; his dinners consisted mainly of him eating packs of ramen alone in his room while his cat cuddled next to him.

It was his lunch break and he was eating at his favorite Mediterranean restaurant, by himself, while his favorite waiter never fails to brighten up his day.

“Hey Baekhyun!” The waiter smiled as he handed Baekhyun the menu.

Baekhyun sat at his usual table as he flipped through the menu, not bothering to actually read it since he practically memorized the entire thing by heart by now. He was just trying to act as normal as possible in front of his crush.

“You want something to drink?” The waiter asked.

“Yeah, just water, Thanks Minseok.” Baekyun replied.

Minseok smiled before nodding “Be right back.”

Baekhyun waited a couple of minutes before someone entered the restaurant and practically flung his arms around him.

“LUHAN?!” Baekhyun yelled in surprise.

“BAEKHYUNNIE!!!” Luhan replied while hugging Baekhyun in the tightest way possible.

“LUHAN?!”

Both Baekhyun and Luhan turned their attention to the sound of someone calling Luhan’s name and found Minseok standing in front of them with a glass of water.

“MINSEOK?!” Luhan yelled back.

“Huh?” Baekhyun was confused. How do these two know each other?

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)
 
Hey guys I'm back! and over 200 subs!!!! OMG 209 subs! THANK YOU! I wish the chapter was longer but my Hunhan feels are really REALLY low right now. /sigh/ and XIUMIN makes his debut! YAY! I chose Minseok instead of Xiumin simply because I like it better. Sorry if this chap , I tried, I just wasn't feeling so happy today. Will update soon, thanks for understanding.
 
In other news! I HAVE MY EXO ALBUMS!!! AHHH!!! and a bunch of freebies. you can see the pics here.
I am loving f(x)'s new album and Growl OMG! I CANNOT! XD
 

I was told that this was Kailu, my mistake. Wow, I'm like the worst EXO fan in the world right now. T_T