The Krisyeol Story Part I

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

[A/N] If you want to skip the Krisyeol Story proceed to chapter 6. - The Saving Grace.

 


 

Kris’ House - 6:40 PM

 

Kris is never nervous, well, not until this morning when a certain Bubble Tea brat told him to be ready this evening because he promised to take his recently downtrodden friend out for a date.

Kris sighed, he never really felt like dating at the moment, especially knowing that his date would probably be a sad, lonely boy who wanted a quick . Which Kris didn’t want, he wanted someone special, someone he could look after, someone he could love all his life and in the after-life.

It was almost seven and Kris was pacing back and forth in his bedroom, thinking. He continued this cycle until his cell-phone rang.

It was a message from Luhan.

*beep* “Kris, please take good care of Chanyeol, he said he’s REALLY looking forward to this date. You still remember where to meet him right?”

Kris pondered and quickly texted back “I’m suppose to meet him by the skating rink by 8 right?” Kris doesn’t know why Luhan suggested that as his first date, but it was too late to change course. It was 7:05 and in less than an hour he will be skating with a total stranger.

*beep* “Yup! Hope you have fun. Not too much fun though *wink* *wink* ;))” Luhan texted back, disturbing Kris’ thoughts.

Kris sighed once again, “This is going to be a long night.” He muttered to himself.

 

-----

Chanyeol’s House - 6:45 PM

 

Chanyeol was a mess, he took a shower but left his outfit out in the dining hall, only to realize his outfit is hanging outside in the terrace because he thought his outfit could use a little “sunshine” to brighten up his appearance.

Once he stepped outside to retrieve his outfit, he shivered when the cold wind touched his damp skin. “I really should have brought this in earlier.” He thought to himself.

He stepped out of the terrace and returned to his room where he began to dress himself for his first date in 2 months. “Is this a good id---” before he could finish his thought his phone beeped.

*beep* “Hey Channie! I just wanted to tell you that Kris is super excited for the date! He will meet you at the rink so just relax and enjoy yourselves! :D”

Chanyeol sighed. “One date couldn’t hurt.”

 

-----

Skating Rink - 8:05 PM

 

Chanyeol was fidgeting his fingers nervously while sitting on a bench just outside the skating rink. It was already five minutes past eight and his date hasn’t arrived yet.

“Relax Chanyeol it’s only 8:05, he’ll be here. It’s not like he ditched you here to get kidnapped by an Ice Skating ert who waits on innocent, heart-broken boys in their twenties. So yeah, just relax.” He kept repeating that mantra in his head, (minus the Ice Skating ert part) to calm his nerves.

It was 8:11 when Kris finally arrived.

Kris was looking around frantically for a tall boy with big eyes and brown hair. “THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THAT!” He thought to himself.

Kris was running around like a nervous wreck. “I can’t believe I’m late! I’m such a—” before he could finish his thought, something hit him like a ton of bricks and he flat on his .

“Ugh…. My head.” Kris said while rubbing his forehead.

“Are you okay?” the stranger asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. Sorry about that I was just looking for someone.” Kris replied.

“It’s fine, Don’t worry about it.”

Kris smiled, he thought the stranger looked cute. He looked closer and studied the other man’s face. He was a bit surprised by the other male’s low voice. Especially since he thought it was a big contrast to the male’s soft features. “tall, big round eyes, brown hair. Could this be him?” he thought.

The stranger was beginning to get uncomfortable with the blonde man staring at him like that.

“Excuse me but, could you stop staring?” the stranger asked.

“oh-h, ugh… sorry. It’s just, would you happen to be Park Chanyeol?” Kris asked with an embarrassed blush spread across his face.

Then it hit him. “Yeah I am, are you Kris?” Chanyeol asked

“YEAH! I mean, yes that’s me. Sorry I’m late, it’s just that I got lost and I got caught in traffic and I…I’m blabbering sorry.” Kris was a nervous wreck, blushing and everything. Why was he blushing? And why was he so nervous?

Chanyeol thought Kris was cute, his nerves seemed visible but that just made Kris even more charming in Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Ready to skate?” Kris asked.

“yes.” Is all he replied as they walked inside the center, both faces flushed with a shade of pink.

As both males walked inside the skating rink they rented two pairs of skates and headed their way to the locker room. They put their regular shoes into a shared cubicle and waddled their way to the rink.

“You ready?” Chanyeol asked.

Chanyeol was excited, he loved skating. He used to skate all the time when he was younger and skating made him feel like his parents were right beside him, skating right alone with him while holding his hands.

He sighed, he really did miss them but he knew they wanted nothing to do with him. He just brushed those thoughts out of his mind for the time being, because right now he was going to have a good time with his date.

Kris was nervous, he just realized a somewhat important revelation. … He couldn’t skate.

“Ugh, Chanyeol… I… this is embarrassing… It’s just, I don’t know how to skate.” Kris replied sheepishly while caressing the back of his neck.

Chanyeol was stifling a laugh. He didn’t think Kris could get any cuter.

Trying not to hurt the other male’s pride or feelings he quickly composed himself and turned to the blonde boy.

“It’s okay, I’ll teach you!” Chanyeol said with a smile. If smiles could kill, Chanyeol would be have been on the 6:00 o’clock news every night.

Kris nodded in response.

Never once did Kris think that he would be the damsel in distress. He was usually the one who would lead in relationships. You know, opening the door, paying the check, topping. It all came with the territory, however, being lead by another man actually felt pretty descent.

“okay first and foremost you have to learn how to fall properly.” Chanyeol said.

“okay. ” Kris replied.

Kris was trying to steady himself first, since he was so tall something like balance was far from what came natural to him. Chanyeol on the other hand was  skating like a pro.

“Here let me help you” Chanyeol suggested as he placed his own hand on the lower back of Kris’ body and his other hand holding his arm.

Upon noticing the sudden skin ship Kris began to blush as red as a tomato. “Thank you.” Was all he could mutter at the moment seeing how close their bodies were to each other.

“Ready to fall?” Chanyeol asked.

Kris nodded as he held tight to Chanyeol's arm.

Slowly they skated, Chanyeol still holding on to a very blushing Kris. Going very slowly, Kris just wanted to pace himself so he doesn’t overdue it and embarrass himself.

“Okay, on the count of three, we fall. Got it?” Chanyeol asked. A smile evident across his face.

Kris nodded in reply “Got it.”

Noticing Kris’ nervous expressions Chanyeol gently rubbed his thumb against Kris’ arm to lessen the nervous of the blonde man. “Don’t worry, I’m here.”

“Don’t worry I’m here.” As soon as those words left Chanyeol’s mouth Kris couldn’t help but feel shy all of a sudden. Now he was really red in the face. Kris couldn’t even concentrate. Chanyeol was giving out instructions left and right but Kris was too busy, only looking at those beautiful eyes, that beautiful face, those beautiful lips. He couldn’t deny the other boy had an effect on him. Kris was too busy admiring the boy until suddenly, Chanyeol let go and told him to turn around and fall on his . Kris being in a trance heard nothing and was spiraling out of control about to hit an oncoming skater.  

“!” Kris yelped. Suddenly aware of his surroundings, couldn’t control his body.

Chanyeol upon seeing the other boy in distress, quickly rushed over to Kris side, so he could help him get back his balance.

Kris immediately grabbed Chanyeol’s arm and fell bringing Chanyeol down with him… or on him.

Chanyeol fell on top of Kris, lips open from the shock as their lips entangled themselves in an awkward yet pleasant exchange of saliva. Minimal of course, it was an accidental kiss.

Chanyeol quickly retracted himself from Kris. "crap, sorry!" Chanyeol said nervously while waving his arms around.

"It's fine" Kris replied while laughing at the other man's awkwardness.

Kris had never felt more alive yet embarrassed but happy at the same time.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] Did you like it? Please comment down below your thoughts and ideas. I really appreciate them. and OMG THANK YOU TO THE 14 SUBCRIBERS who subcribed with only one chapter up! I'm so happy! This is my first ever fic so I'm really excited. Thank you!

I wanted to make a KrisYeol date chapter also to give some depth to the side characters and to make this story a tinche lighter before it gets more emotional so bear with me and don't worry chapter 4 will be the Sehun chapter! Thank you so much!

Chanyeol: MARAMING SALAMAT PO! [Thank you very much] - Tagalog