The Couples Part II

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Kris & Chanyeol’s apartment

15 Days Before Christmas

3:40 PM

 

“Yo Kris, where do you want me to hang the mistletoe?” Chanyeol asked as he waved the piece of décor over his lips.

“Tao said to hang it on top of the front door.” Kris replied whilst he continued painting snowman faces on the Christmas cookies Tao had baked earlier for tonight.

Chanyeol smirked before he walked nearer to Kris as he closed the distance between them. He hung the mistletoe above them with his fingers as he puckered his lips. “Oh dear, it seems we’re right under the mistletoe. I guess that means I’ll have to—”

“YAH!” Tao interrupted as he pulled Kris by the arm before glaring daggers at the Korean who was beginning to laugh like a hyena.

“Ouch” Kris mumbled under his breath when he felt Tao’s nails dig themselves into his exposed arm.

“You should have seen you face Kris.” Chanyeol teased before he hung the mistletoe at the top of the front door, where it was supposed to be in the first place.

“Listen here Park Chanyeol, I told you that touching Kris was strictly prohibited.” Tao said as he wrapped his arm protectively around Kris’ neck.

Chanyeol shook his head. “Relax Taozi, I was just playing… it’s not like Kris was actually going to kiss me anyway, isn’t that right Kris?” Chanyeol smiled widely whilst Tao gave his boyfriend a “the next words that’ll be coming out of your mouth will decide your fate” kind of look.

“I-I…” Kris stuttered, fearing the looks the other two men were giving him. Especially Tao’s, man… if looks could kill then Kris would have been dead a long time ago.

“I… I need a drink.” Kris said before he spun around and headed for the wine cabinet behind the kitchen.

“Pay up.” Tao smirked; Chanyeol groaning before he handed the other twenty thousand won, just as promised.

“This , I didn’t think Kris would cave that fast. You have so got him whipped.” Chanyeol said before Kris walked back inside the living room with a bottle of soju in the palm of his hand.

“You guys .” Kris pouted before he took a sip of his drink. “The kitchen is not a bomb shelter or soundproof.” He said as the other two blushed like they've just been caught sticking their hands in the cookie jar.

“I’m sorry baby.” Tao said before he pressed his lips against the blonde’s. Kris’ pout slowly fading away as he melted into the kiss, his hands making their way to the younger’s chin, lifting it as to get better access.

“I’m sorry too baby!” Chanyeol yelled before he ran to the two of them with open arms.

“Yah! Stay back!” Tao warned as he watched Chanyeol lunge himself at them.

“Too late” Kris mumbled before he winced when he felt the Korean’s slobbery kiss graze his cheek.

Chanyeol grinned in satisfaction “Saranghae Krease!”

 

---

 

Luhan & Sehun’s apartment

 

“Sehun-ah, what time did Tao say we should be there?” Luhan asked whilst he was microwaving a bag of popcorn for him and his boyfriend, who was busy choosing what movie to watch. Luhan decided that they should at least get to enjoy a couple of hours of relaxation.

Kris and his roommate, Chanyeol, were throwing a Christmas party later tonight and he wanted to relax as much as possible before he’d have to deal with the Taoris couple and Chanyeol (who he’s heard is even jollier than old St. Nick himself.)

Luhan suggested that before going to the party, they should spend some quality time with one another while stuffing their faces with as much junk food as they possibly could.

“Tao said to be there at seven” Sehun replied before his fingers landed on the old Disney classic “Bambi.”

“So, what’re we watching?” Luhan asked; holding a bowl of popcorn as he plopped next to his boyfriend on the couch.

“Bambi” Sehun replied. Inserting the disc inside the DVD player before he sneakily laid his head in between the crook of Luhan’s thighs.

Luhan pursed his lips “Bambi? Don’t you think that movie’s kind of boring?” He said; earning a gasp from hi boyfriend (and beyonce’s readers).

“How can you not like Bambi? Don’t you have a soul?” Sehun asked as he stared wide eyed at the elder who was suppressing his urge to pinch the other boy’s cheeks.

Luhan opted to shrug his shoulders instead. “As a matter of fact, I do have a soul and it’s not like I don’t like the movie… I just find it… boring.” He admitted whilst he watched the younger gape at him as if he was the one –spoiler alert– who shot Bambi’s mother.

Sehun snapped himself out of his trance before shaking his head. “That’s because you never watched it with me.” He replied before his finger brushed against the play button on the remote control.

“Trust me, you’ll like it.” Sehun said; going back to his lying down position, his head planted on Luhan’s lap as the elder comfortably the younger’s pink hair.

 

1 Hour and 20 Minutes Later…

 

Luhan and Sehun were staring blankly at the television screen as the words ‘The End’ were displayed, signaling the two of them that the movie had finished and that the credits were beginning to roll.

“So…” Luhan started as he read the various names of people he couldn’t care less about.

“So…” Sehun replied just as blankly, though he didn’t want to sound so defeated but watching the movie just proved that Luhan was right all along.

That one hour and twenty minutes couldn’t go any faster cause…

Bambi was boring as hell.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun said as gave the elder an apologetic smile, he didn’t exactly mean to waste they're time together, especially since the elder went through a lot of trouble to actually go out of his way to spend some quality time with him.

Luhan shook his head before ruffling the younger’s hair. “Don’t be, the movie was nice. Sure it was a bit slow but I liked it.” He reassured before Sehun blushed, hiding his face in the crook of the elder’s neck.

“I’mph difdmpht mnow-” He mumbled incoherently, his face still buried in Luhan’s neck.

“What?” Luhan chuckled as he brought the younger’s face to his.

“I said, I didn’t know the movie would be THAT boring. Bambi was so much more exciting when I was a kid... I kind of ruined the afternoon didn’t I?” He pouted before Luhan pressed his lips against the younger’s as to remove the evident pout that was now fading away.

Luhan shook his head as they parted "of course not, I'm glad that we watched it. In fact, we can watch it again if you like!" He suggested, this time Sehun was the one who shook his head with his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth.

"I'd rather watch a horror movie." The younger said whilst Luhan smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked as he stood up and went to fetch his horror movie collection he kept in the younger’s bedroom since he didn’t have room for it in his own bedroom, it was quite an extensive collection.  

Sehun’s face twitched in a way that made his mouth crooked. “L-Lu… I was just kidding” He said as he followed the elder to his bedroom.

“Luhan I—” Sehun halfway through his plea when he stops immediately, watching in horror as Luhan held an all too familiar piece of paper in his hands.

“L-Luhan?” Sehun stuttered as he tries to get the elder to notice him.

“Sehun what is this?” Luhan asked, holding up the letter as to show the younger what it looked like.

Sehun gulped, his eyes widened as his heart began to pound so hard like it was about to pop out of his chest. He knew this day would come; he was just counting the days until he would finally slip up. He guessed that today was the day.

“It’s my letter of expulsion.”

 

---

 

“OH MY GOD! YES! YES! AGAIN! AGAIN!”

Tao and Kris were idly sitting side by side one another on the couch as they stared blankly into outer space. Well, more like they were trying to block out the moans that were coming out of Chanyeol’s bedroom.

“AGH! YES! YES! RAM IT IN!”

“I told you not to give him that as a graduation gift.” Kris said as he winced at the sudden screech that echoed through the entire apartment and probably could be heard from floor levels three through five.

Tao shrugged his shoulders but winced as well when he heard Chanyeol yell something about something ‘big’ and ‘black.’ “You told me to give him something he’d enjoy. I wasn’t aware he’d be so vocal about it, was he this vocal when the two of you slept together?”

Kris thought about for a second before shaking his head. “Now that I think about it, he was actually pretty shy.”

Tao nodded before he rested his head on the elder’s shoulder, entangling his fingers with the other’s before he let out a high pitched yawn.

“Are you sleepy?” Kris asked with an amused expression.

“Nu-uh, I’m just closing my eyes, I think Chanyeol’s moans are having some strange musical effect on me.” Tao replied; Kris laughing at the cuteness that was Huang Zitao, almost sure that he was practically in love with the boy. But he’d be damned if he’d be the first one to say it, Tao’s been wearing the pants far too long in this relationship and he wanted to feel in charge for once. He wanted to be a man, especially for Tao, the boy deserved that much.

“C’mon, let’s take a quick nap.” Kris said before he picked up the yawning boy bridal style. Ignoring the younger’s protests as he kicked the door to their bedroom wide open with his foot.

Kris gently laid the younger on the right side of their bed before following suit as he snuggled up beside him. Snaking his arms around the younger’s lithe waste as he buried his nose in the younger’s nape.

“I said I wasn’t sleepy.” Tao said, sounding annoyed when in reality he was grinning like an idiot. But since Kris couldn’t see his face he wanted the blonde to pamper him like a lost kitten than needed to be bathed and fed, most especially the bathing part.

Kris pressed his lips on the back of the younger’s neck. “Shut up and rest, I’ll wake you up before the party starts.”

Tao smile grew even wider. “Fine” he said in an annoyed tone.

“AGH! ONE MORE TIME! HIT IT!”

Kris groaned “You should have never bought him that electric .”

Tao furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean ‘bought’? I just lent him yours.”

“WHAT?!?!”

 

---

 

“J-Joonmyun-ah…” Lay sniffled as he walked inside the café’s kitchen soaking wet, his clothes and hair drenched in water whilst his eyes were a bit puffy, judging from his trembling expression, the boy had been trying to hold in his emotions.

“YIXING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!”  Joonmyun yelled in shock as he looked over his boyfriend from head to toe, inspecting if any part of the Chinese male’s body was injured in any way.

“A-bunch-of-f-boys… poured-w-water-on-me” Lay explained; his voice hitching in between sniffles as the elder tried to wipe away the younger’s tears that continued to fall.

Lay was a very sensitive person, a person who gets hurt very easily that even the slightest negative comment ruins his day. He’s kind, gentle and unintentionally transparent that he cannot hide a secret from anybody to save his life. He’s the epitome of innocence and that’s one of the many reasons why Joonmyun loves him.

Joonmyun loves him so much that as soon as Lay told him that the boys were still laughing and high fiving outside. The Korean quickly grabbed a butcher’s knife as he was about to make his way to the table of ruthless teenagers and slice of each and every one of their .

“N-No…” Lay said when he saw that Joonmyun was preparing to head outside.

“No?” Joonmyun raised an eyebrow at the other, it’s called Karma, an eye for an eye, those boys needed to be punished and Joonmyun was ready to circumcise some underdeveloped es.

Lay nodded “Please… c-can you stay with me?” He asked as he bit on his bottom lip.

Joonmyun’s heart broke when he watched the younger sit on one of the kitchen stools before urging the elder to sit on his lap. Mouthing to him that he wanted Joonmyun to come and sit.

Joonmyun set aside the knife (for now) as he sat on the younger’s lap. Pressing their lips together whilst the elder sent Kyungsoo a text reading:

“There’s a group of rowdy teenagers outside, send them some cake and tell them that it’s complements of the chef…

but don’t forget to add laxatives.”

 

 


[a/n] Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

Hi guys! I'm back! and sorry for waiting a week to update this but I just had a lot of things to do this week. Like see EXO-K and SHINee!!!! OMG, BEST day of my life! Though the concert itself was a little short and Dal Shabet was boring, when my babies came out... I just COULD NOT CONTAIN MYSELF. I cried a bit, I was so excited and they were gone to soon. I saw Sehun and Kyungie and Suho was so pretty live, his pics don't do him justice of how pretty he looks in real life and Kai wasn't as dark as I thought he'd be. But the best of the night were Baekyeol, like THESE TWO GAVE ME EVERYTHING. Chanyeol got down on ONE KNEE and freakin' SANG TO BAEK and then tumbled and fell. XD Chanyeol was the best that night, he was the perfect Happy Virus. SHINee was amazing (even though Minho wasn't there) and Key's legs, and TaemMAN and Onew is GORGeous in real life.

Anyway, fanboying aside, to PHKPOP fans out there, they announced during the concert that Infinite is coming and next year's Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert which is happening in May 2014 and I will be attending NO DOUBT. So watch out for these. :)

Back to the fic, This was a part of a couples mini-series but I added a little Hunhan moment/drama for you guys and things will heat up from there but the next chap will focus on mainly Baekyeol so get EXCITED! XD

This is too long, bye guys and see you next update! :D

Oh Baekyeol, just get married already, don't worry I won't tell anybody. ;)