The Sekai Prologue Part II

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

[A/N] Disclaimer:This is set three years ago before Sehun ever met Luhan.

 


Kai’s House - Six months later…

 

With the door slammed behind them the two boys awkwardly shuffled inside the raven haired boy’s room in a heated exchange of saliva as both  their tongue’s explored each other’s caverns.

Kai panting as he wrapped his right arm around the blonde boy’s waist to lessen the space between their heaving chests.

Sehun hands began to remove the pieces of clothing that were in the way, hastily removing his boyfriend’s shirt while roaming his hands through the other boy’s back.

“Sehun-ah… are you sure?” Kai asked carefully in between wet kisses and moans.

Sehun, obviously ignoring Kai’s question, began unbuckling his boyfriend’s belt.

“Sehun?” Kai interjected as he grabbed the younger boy’s hands from pulling his pants down.

Sehun blinked innocently, a smile plastered across his face.

Kai loved that smile.

He fell in love with that smile.

He would give up anything and everything just to see Sehun smile.

“Yes Jongin?” Sehun asked, acting all innocent all of a sudden.

Kai could only laugh at his boyfriend’s cute behavior. The way Sehun would call him by his birth name would make his heart flutter.

But this time he needed to be serious with Sehun. He didn’t want Sehun to regret doing anything he didn’t want do it.

Sehun was fragile and Jongin knew that. It would break his heart if he thought the blonde boy regretted doing something he wasn’t ready for.

“Sehun, do you know what you’re doing?” Kai asked shyly as he clasped his hands with Sehun’s.

“Do what?” Sehun replied.

Kai could only smile at his boyfriend’s innocence. “I mean… do you know… you know… what were about to do… like, right now?” he asked in between pauses of pure embarrassment.

Sehun’s cool demeanor quickly faded and was replaced by tint of red spread across his cheeks.

“Do you want to stop?” Jongin asked softly while rubbing his thumb against the back of Sehun’s palm.

Sehun shyly shook his head before his entire face turned as red as a tomato.

“I-I haven’t done th-this b-before… b-but… I-I know I love you.” Sehun stuttered, but making sure that he didn’t stutter while saying ‘I Love You’.

Kai grinned at his stuttering boyfriend because, honestly, he’s never loved anymore more than the person standing right in front of him.

“I Love you too Sehun, I love you more than anything in the world.” Kai proclaimed before pressing his lips against Sehun’s.

The kiss wasn’t the most or heated kiss they’ve exchanged but it was perfect.

Perfect because all they could feel at the moment was love.

Both Kai and Sehun were now only wearing their boxers as they pressed their bodies so close that they could feel each other’s raging heartbeats.

(They could also feel each other’s raging boners but that’s beside the point.)  

Retracting his lips from the blonde boy’s, Kai began to slowly hook his thumbs around
the waistband of Sehun’s boxers.

Feeling a bit hesitant he had to ask one more time “are you sure?”

Sehun rolled his eyes “of course I’m sure pabo. I love you Jongin, I want to feel all of you.” He answered before giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips.

Jongin let out a beaming smile “No regrets?”

“Never” Sehun replied, unbeknownst to him, three years later, he still didn’t regret it.

That night two bodies were connected as one, two souls were connected as one, two minds were connected as one; as Sehun and Kai made love.

Sehun felt safe in Kai’s arms, he felt wanted in Kai’s presence, he felt protected in Kai’s embrace…

The last time he felt this was when his mother was alive. His mother had died a long time ago and Sehun began to forget what feeling loved felt like.

He has never felt happier than he was with Kai that night.

Only… they weren’t alone.  

 

-----

The Next Morning - 7:20 AM

 

It was quite in the Kim household that morning, a little bit too quite if you asked Kai. Usually his mom would have been yelling at him already to eat his breakfast before it gets cold.

Kai resumed his morning routine like any other day on a weekday. He took a quick shower before getting dressed for school.

This morning’s shower though was a little bit different from his usual showers.

He wasn’t alone.

Kai had to admit, he had a thing for Sehun’s .

He snickered to himself as he buttoned up his uniform. Sehun however wasn’t done taking a shower; he kept saying how Kai kept dirtying him up.  

Kai heard the bathroom door opening before turning his direction towards his boyfriend who was currently dressed in a white wife-beater and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Upon noticing his boyfriend staring at him Sehun began to blush a light shade of pink.

“Hi…”

Kai smiled “cute” he thought.

Sehun picked up his school shorts before looking back at Kai.

“Umm… can you turn around?” Sehun shyly asked, facing away from Kai’s gaze.

“Why baby? I saw everything last night.” Kai replied with wide grin plastered across his face.

Sehun began to blush even harder as he remembered the things they did yesterday night.

“Still… I’m embarrassed. Can you please turn around?”

Kai smiled, he can’t say no to that face. “Okay, okay, I won’t look.”

“Don’t peek!” Sehun demanded before twirling his index finger in circles, signaling for his boyfriend to turn around already.

“Fine” Kai replied, pretending to pout.

As Kai turned around he could hear shuffling noises of his boyfriend changing in the background.

Kai, being the curious type, decided taking one peek at his boyfriend’s wouldn’t hurt.

He slowly turned his head around and noticed his boyfriend just put on his underwear.

Sehun’s Pikachu underwear…

Which he found extremely y

Unfortunately for him, his erted thoughts were interrupted by his boyfriend’s scream.

“JONGIN!!” Sehun shrieked, while trying to cover his lower area with his hands.

“Sehun-ah…” Jongin cooed “Let me help you dress up.

Sehun blushed once more before nodding nonetheless.

Kai smiled before picking up Sehun’s uniform and draping it around the other boy.

“Here” Kai said as he began to button up Sehun’s shirt.

“Thank you” the blonde boy replied as he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.

“No problem” This time it was Kai’s turn to blush from the sudden affection his boyfriend gave him.

Sehun opened his mouth to say something but the voice of Kai’s mother beat him to it.

“Boys, time for breakfast!” She yelled from the kitchen.

“Okay mom!” Kai yelled back before grabbing Sehun’s arm, dragging him downstairs to the kitchen.

“Good morning boys” She smiled at the two of them; she made Kai’s favorite breakfast = everything.

The two greeted her back before sitting down at the table, taking in the delicious aroma that filled the kitchen before stuffing their faces, Kai mostly.

To most people watching Kai eat would be somewhat disgusting, but to Sehun he found it the most adorable thing ever.

“You have something on your face.” Kai pointed out before rubbing his thumb against Sehun’s upper lip, wiping away the maple syrup.

Sehun blushed from embarrassment. “Careful! What if your mom sees us?” He whisper-shouted.

“I don’t care” Kai replied simply.

Sehun tried to hide his smile, but failed miserably, seeing that his upper lip began to twitch upwards.  

“Fine… you win.” Sehun blushed.

A couple of minutes passed before the clock informed the two students that it was already 7:45 a.m.

“We’d better go if we don’t want to be late” Kai realized as he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulders.

Sehun only nodded in reply.

Both boys were about to leave the house before a voice stopped them dead in their tracks.

“Kai…”

The two looked back to see Kai’s dad walking down the stairs dressed in his suit.

“Good morning boys, I was wondering if I could talk to Kai alone.”

Kai’s dad looked serious, and in Sehun’s opinion, kind of scary.

Kai: “Actually dad we were just on our way to school.”

“I don’t care Jongin, we need to talk.” His dad sternly replied.  

Kai was scared, his dad never called him Jongin in fornt of company unless he had something really important to tell him or that he was in a crap load of trouble.

Kai turned to Sehun and softened his expression before telling him that he’ll meet him in school.

Sehun looked a bit shaken but nodded nonetheless. “I’ll see you at lunch".

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine” Kai reassured.

“If you say so…” Sehun replied before leaving Kai alone with his parents.

“I hope nothing’s wrong…” the worried boy thought to himself.

 

-----

School Cafeteria - 12:00 PM - Lunch Period

 

Sehun seated himself on the far right corner of the cafeteria where it was less noticeable but had a birds eye view of the two entrances.

He was currently waiting for his boyfriend to arrive, hoping that they would be able to eat lunch together.

His eyes darted back and forth from the two entrances before they landed on a tan skinned Korean boy.

His heart began to flutter when he realized Kai was walking towards him.

Sehun waved at his boyfriend who just nodded coldly before taking a seat across from the blonde boy.

Sehun noticed the other boy’s dark demeanor…

“Jongin-ah… are you alright?” Sehun asked softly; he could tell the other had been crying from the dry tear stains on his face.

But Kai stayed quiet, not even making eye contact with the blonde boy.

“Jongin?” Sehun asked again, this time he tried to touch the other boys hand, however Kai roughly removed his hands from Sehun’s grasp before anyone could notice.

“Jongin why are you like this?” Sehun asked his boyfriend, he became really worried.

“I can’t be with you.” Kai muttered under his breath.

“what?” Sehun asked, he couldn’t hear what Kai had just told him.

“Leave me alone!” Kai’s voice becoming louder.

“W-What? Jongin what’s wrong? You can tell me? Jongin-ah…” Sehun tried to calm the other boy but it only made Kai angrier.

“I said LEAVE ME ALONE!” This time he yelled, getting weird looks from some of the students.  

Sehun didn’t realize he was crying until he felt the tears falling down his face.

“J-Jongin… what’s wrong?” He tried to ask without trying to anger the other boy.

“ OFF!” Kai yelled before he stood up from the table and kicked the chair beside him.

This time almost half of the students in the cafeteria focused their attention on them.

“You don’t mean that Kai… I thought you love me? Bec-cause I love you… what’s wrong!” Sehun whispered before shouting back at the person he just made love to last night.

“GET AWAY YOU !” Kai yelled before the entire cafeteria became silent.

All eyes were on them…

Kai was angry…

Sehun was crying…

Before Sehun could get over the shock of Kai calling him a … the older boy had already left.

Leaving Sehun…

 

Alone.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] Please Comment, Sub, and UP vote Thank you! ^^

OMG Theres something missing right? Well.. you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out why Kai left Sehun like that. Sorry if the cafeteria scene seemed a bit rushed. Im tired its 11 and my pwer box broke. I had to write this in like 3 hours... so I had no time.

Some of you might wonder why I didnt write the scene of Sekai. It's because I want the first Sehun scene, in this fic, to be with Luhan. Even if we now know that Sehun is not a , I will only describe in detail his life if its ONLY with Luhan. sorry Sekai shippers. I really am.

In other news, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 97 SUBBIES! Omg! 97! only 3 more til we reach 100! My goal was to reach 100 subs by the 15th chapter and I think its gonna happen so THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The next update will be on the 27th so wait for it please. ^^ Because Im writing a KrisLay oneshot for my Birthday gift to you guys which is on the 25th of June.

Happy Birthday to Me! <3 -_-

Please correct me If I have ANY grammatical errors, it would help A LOT! English is my first language but my Grandma keeps reminding me that I at it. So please help me. ^^

Again, thank you so much for reading and please await my next update... LUV U! <3

This killed me. O_O

lol, my mind is still focusing on the first pic... Im such a ert. -_-